The Action Figure Customization Thread

For pictures & videos or created works such as Signatures, Avatars & Wallpapers.

Moderator: Chaos Incarnate

OHWceta
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Masurao

Re: The Action Figure Customization Thread

Post by OHWceta » Tue May 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Caterwaul wrote:We dont have rules against thread necromancy so I wouldnt worry about it.

Looking nice, whatd you make them from?
I thought I mentioned it in my previous post (or the one way back when I posted prototype photos.)

Raven is a a hope summers body with a Maria Hill head. The shoulders I stole from an Iron Man figure. I sculpted the armor completely from scratch.

Hades is a Human Torch Head and Stealth Iron Man Body

Xen is a Torso and head from Green Lantern Movie 6" Ghu and the arms legs from the Irom Man who lended its shoulders to Raven.

Tanka Varn is a Halo Elite Ranger. I sculpted the entire head and hump. I added a rubber band from a lego toy and gears from a model tank for his robitic arm.

I used Testors Model Master Accryl for paint. You get a pretty cool effect from Raven and Hades' armor that wont show up via photos. For the red parts on them I used a base coat of chrome and then covered it with Transparent Red.
Like to RP? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome. If we don't have something you like feel free to add it.

http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm

SumomoKei
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: oorbellen lunaria

Re: The Action Figure Customization Thread

Post by SumomoKei » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Saw someone do this somewhere, so I made my own green lantern batman. Its just a headswap and superglue for the cape.

I also made my own sinestro corp scarcrow from a defective sinestro (if you look closely, he has two right arms). I cut up a beige shirt and stitched the mouth. I didnt like how the official one looked.
Laziest robot designer in the world!