RP88's Current/ Future Projects

For pictures & videos or created works such as Signatures, Avatars & Wallpapers.

Moderator: Chaos Incarnate

royalpain88
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Re: RP88's future projects

Post by royalpain88 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:33 am

Oh boy. Keeping track of my projects is kind of challenging but I can scratch one now. :headbang:
I have completed specifically for Reycal, her yukata!
It may appear too bulky and in a way, it is but this is my first time EVER doing something like this. So from that point alone, I am pleased.

When is comes down to it, this is the best view. Very soon, Reycal will become (SPOILER ALERT) Mia, wife of (CLASSIFIED). Now, today I received my material for the walls and technically speaking today, I will mark and cut them out followed by the doors and windows. This shall be interesting to see. So peace until next time.
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.

royalpain88
Class S Shinki

Post by royalpain88 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:27 am

Annnnd it's time for another UPDATE!

Ah yes, part 2 is nearly finished being decked and with that in mind, was time to mark down where the walls go and what room is what. Apparently, Howling and Reycal, I mean Mia are arguing over who gets the master bedroom as for sake of my comic, Mia's daughter Saber is happy with her choice of room.

Then suddenly, AN ARMED INTRUDER DROPS IN!

But all he wanted was the last room.

Wow. Well, the wall material was NOT as expected so there will be a considerable delay in updates until either A: the decking for part 2 is completed or B: new wall material comes in and I begin to sand and put up the walls for part 1. So until then, peace my friends.

royalpain88
Class S Shinki

Post by royalpain88 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:27 pm

PREPARE TO BE ... AMAZED! Well, not really. This one my brother is undertaking but I will post what progress has been made. First off, let's begin ... WITH THIS AWESOME UPDATE!
THIS ... is what my brother is gonna try to make.
To do this, he has gotten via MY EBAY (after all , I did find it) the 3rd wave small naked (gasp) figure. Alert peeps, I had my decaf and I AM HYPER! Yes, yes, I'm strange. MOVING ON!
After some posing, this is what we got and decided that she is PERFECT for the build.
A few years ago, when we got into Gundam, we purchased from believe it or not, TARGET the OLD 1980's kit of Kampfer but we quote discarded it when we got the newer HGUC 1/144 scale MS-18E Kampfer. We are gonna use parts from this as well as another newer kampfer and an SD kampfer to complete this.
My three girls are getting a but worried about this.
Last edited by royalpain88 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:17 pm

I'm eagerly waiting to see this Kampfer Shinki. <3 Kampfer!

royalpain88
Class S Shinki

Post by royalpain88 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:49 am

This is the younger brother, and my attempt to build a gundam girl, specifically Kampfer, my favorite. After hours of cutting, slicing, sawing, and cursing, I finally made some progress. I am using the old (and I do mean old) Kampfer model because of it's large out of scale head, will use the newer HG Kampfer for the convenient parts, and maybe a $5.00 SD Kampfer model for it's tiny tiny chest. I am trying to get it as close to Mika Akitaka's illustration as possible. I'll let my older bro take over.

Yeah. Some progress made. It's late. I'm tired. Peace folks. This chair stinks. It's past midnight. I'm outta here!

royalpain88
Class S Shinki

Post by royalpain88 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Ah yes, no rest for the weary or whatever it goes. It's UPDATE time again. It may be small but sometimes the smallest things makes all of the difference.
On the thread Hardly Mecha viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1651, I have shown "Chromedome" but this time, while I was painting my brothers Kampfer Girls' eyes and face, I decided to redue his plus with burns because, we all know life in the Mobile Infantry is HELL.
And I have finished and my brother loves it. Not bad in my opinion. I have to admire my skills.
Well, that's that. Tomorrow will come more updates on this one. So peace until then.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:07 am

You could try using eye decals, it'd look much better.

royalpain88
Class S Shinki

Post by royalpain88 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:59 pm

I don't have any nor have any clue where to find any.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki

Post by Shiaoran » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:10 pm

You could get decal paper and print some.

rantinan
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 100
MMS owned: 17
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Every Straf

Post by rantinan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:58 pm

For decal sheets, try http://parabox.jp/eng/index.html . Their "1/6" range covers all heads from arround 1/12 to 1/4

mod edit: swapped your link for the one you likely meant. .com resulted in the wrong site.