It came from HP's head... *MATURE CONTENT WARNING*

For pictures & videos or created works such as Signatures, Avatars & Wallpapers.

Moderator: Chaos Incarnate

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Re: It came from HP's head... *MATURE CONTENT WARNING*

Post by blade_anime » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:40 pm

Although it's not great, I think this is definately an okay fanfic. Strangely, I am unable to stop reading. I can be a bit harsh with criticism for fanfics and photo contests, but my posting here shows that I'm still going to read any new installments.

On a side note, your depiction of Razz reminds me of one of my own characters named Rose. She's in her early twenties, but she looks like a little girl. And she is very mentally unbalanced. At times she's completely sweet and innocent like a child, and others, she's scheming, mean and incredibly sadistic. Those two traits tend to really blend with her. A good example of her twisted thinking process: she's in the park playing with some little girls and goes "I know! We can play house! You can be the mommy, you can be the baby, and I can be the lady from child services!" Of course, with your Razz, it seems to be "Sadistic" through and through. And the way Razz waas acting at the bar is almost exactly how I picture Rose at a bar. Minus the busting out a guitar. She's more likely to slip something dicey into other customer's drinks for kicks and giggles.

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by Hylian Pirate » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:07 pm

That's cool, blade. I encourage constructive criticism over gushing praise any day of the week. But if you can't stop reading then I must be doing something right somewhere. I think it might be the grammar. I'm pretty good a that, which already makes this leaps and bounds beyond some other fics I've read. :lol: Please, feel free to share your thoughts on any past and upcoming entries. When I finish Metroid, I'll sit down to write for Howling. I'll tell you now: it could be a bumpy ride...

blade_anime
Class S Shinki

Post by blade_anime » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:35 am

I'm playing Metroid too!

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki

Post by Hylian Pirate » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:50 pm

blade_anime wrote:I'm playing Metroid too!
Finished Other M. Was a bit... lackluster... I really hope they try to refine the first-person scheme or just do away with it in the next game. It would've been better had they just picked one, rather than gimping both. No missiles in third person? No movement in first person? C'mon, guys... And no, I don't plan on commenting on the actual characterization of Samus here. I don't have anything to add that hasn't already been said.

Well, the WaffeDolphin story strongly hinted at it. And here it is: the introduction of the BLADE Shinkis. Those of you with any member of this group may want to bring them close for a hug. I never really did like the BLADE designs. They just aren't really up my alley. However, I have kind of become attached to Howling after writing for her, and I love Maochao a whole lot more after blatantly borrowing her personality, which I hope to use more in future stories. (For best results, check link after reading.)Sorry guys, DZ's Mao is blatantly adorable, but it's not a personality I really mesh with. Mine's a bit more mischievous. Pomock has ADD. That's all there is to it. And Partio... Whenever I see a picture of Partio's crying face, I want to give her a hug. But I also think, "Why are you crying?" So, I gave her something to cry about. Don't hate me too much, OK?

***Howling: Kemotherapy***

She wakes for the first time. Tall figures stand around her cheering. She tries to move her body, but it feels funny. Her hind legs are too long and they're bent the wrong way. Her paws are too long and lanky, and they don't end in any kind of claw. A nagging voice inside tries to tell her that this is normal, but that voice conflicts with every instinct she has. "Aww, isn't she sweet," one of the figures comments, "c'mere, girl." She responds to the command, shuffling over to him on her hands and knees, the only way she knows how to walk. She takes a minute to sniff at the figure's feet, identifying him by smell. He pats her head, a sign of praise, a sign of comfort, and she licks at his hand in appreciation.

Across the room, a girl in beige with green hair has a similar experience. She arcs her back and rubs it against the mens' legs, then she stretches out and runs her fingernails down one of the chairs, to which the men respond with a hearty and endearing laugh. In the coming weeks, two others join the dog and cat, both highly energetic. Both of them are smaller than the first two. The first is covered in brown and white, and tries to climb up onto their caretaker's shoulders. Small as she is compared to the dog and cat, the squirrel is still much bigger than she thinks she is, and resigns herself to climbing the artificial tree in the daycare area. The second of the newcomers wears yellow, which tops itself off with a violet head of hair. The dog looks on as she takes something out of one man's back pocket with her teeth, then scampers over to the corner with it. When he comes to get it back from her, she arches her back as high as she can and leaps side to side, as if playfully daring him to come closer.

The nagging voice in the dog told her that these three beings who did not act like the ones on two legs were like her, and that they were her family. The caretakers raised the four of them with all the love of a group of avid pet owners for about a month, but then... "Alright, their armor systems should be up and running."
"Alright! So how do we make them change."
"Well... that's the tricky part."
"Huh? What's tricky about it?"
"We can't remotely force the armor onto them, so it's something that they have to activate themselves."
"But... how are they supposed to do that?"
"Well, if their computer systems don't tell them, then we'll have to put them into a situation where their instincts take over and call the armor out."
"So, war games, eh?"
"Yes, that's the gist of it."
"Well, pup," the man says to the dog, "it looks like playtime's about to get a lot more fun." The dog picked out the word "play" and happily barked in reply.
"Remember," the engineer reminded the caretaker, "these girls can withstand quite a bit of punishment, even without armor, so don't hold back unless we instruct you otherwise."
"Heh heh... roger that..."

The sudden change in their caretakers startles the small menagerie. The men who used to play with them and bring them toys and treats now bring baseball bats and brass knuckles. Since she shows the highest aptitude for learning, they target the dog first. She takes their blows and growls and barks in defiance, whimpering and whining with each strike landed. She lashes out at them, but never manages to summon her armor or weapons. Considering her a failure, they give up on her, leaving her dented figure in a heap in the corner. Her vision wavers as she watches them walk over to the others, who watched their sister take the abuse, stricken with terror. When one of them raises his bat to strike the cat though, the dog's strength redoubles, and she bounds across the room on all fours to sink her teeth into his leg.

"Ha ha! Oh, man, she got you good!"
"Shut up! Just shut the fuck up! God dammit, just DO SOMETHING!"
"Heh, no problem," the man grabs the steel bat and holds his hand to the grip "Spellblade: Torrent." The bat wettens and the man swings it full force at the dog's leg. It connects with a mighty splash as she howls out in pain. Her thigh bends in a place it shouldn't be able to and she goes down, still yelping.
"Great, now shut her up, then get over here and heal this!," the other man commands, indicating the bite mark on his leg.
"No problem," the Spellblade replies. He gives the dog a crack in the head, and she loses consciousness.

The cat, squirrel, and ferret each get similar treatment in turn, but the man quits early on the ferret. The little yellow girl covers her face with her hands, understanding well enough that her situation is hopeless after watching these men mutilate her sisters. He lowers his bat and reaches out for her face. The ferret responds with a hiss and the man raises his bat again, making her recoil in fear. He then reaches for her face again and strokes the side of her cheek.
"What are you doing?," the impatient Spellblade asks of him.
"She's just such a pretty little thing," the man with the bat replies, "I'd hate to fuck up this cute face."
"...Whatever..."
The engineer's voice sounds from the room's intercom, "That's enough for today. Chain them to the walls and get out of there."

The beatings continue, sometimes mixed with spells or shots from Magitech pistols, but none of the animals ever manage to call upon their armor. The facility's head engineer addresses the staff, "It seems that the conjuring of animal souls, while easier to do, has actually hindered our progress here. These Busou Shinki have shown no signs of being able to suit up on their own. Re-engineering the bodies would drive the souls mad, and summoning new souls for the existing bodies would drive the new souls mad, and mad souls in battle-ready bodies are simply something we aren't equipped to handle. Therefore, first thing in the morning, we will extract the souls from the bodies, and disassemble the bodies for parts."

Thus begins what may have been the menagerie's final night. The dog lies in a crumpled heap by the wall where her chain fastens, her legs nonfunctional. Her body sustained so much damage that she barely manages to stay alert. She raises her head and looks at the cat a bit away from her. The cat's back twists and warps in ways unnatural even for her feline namesake. Occasionally she tries to bat at passing dust or papers, only to have her arms fail her as she watches mournfully the loss of a potential toy. Across the room, the squirrel scampers desperately about, restrained like the rest of them, but with a bit more slack. Her eyes no longer function, having been shattered by a direct blow from the bat. She injures herself frequently by scampering full tilt into the walls, then screeches angrily at her unseen assailants. The least damaged of the lot is the ferret. The man the group used to identify as their "caretaker" has been taking it upon himself to show the ferret special attention. The dog doesn't understand what he does to her, but she knows that the ferret is very quiet afterward, and often cries herself to sleep.

This night, the caretaker comes in one last time. The dog raises her head and musters as much of a growl as she can manage. As he walks by she weakly barks at him. The cat bears her teeth and hisses as he passes, and the squirrel freezes momentarily before panicking and running herself into the wall... again... He stops before the ferret, who refuses to look at him. "C'mere, cutie, I think a goodbye is in order." The dog can't make out what's happening, but she barks as best as she can in protest. Her voice comes out stifled and shallow. This is important. She needs to impress upon this man that whatever he's doing is something that her sister doesn't like. But how can she do that? The nagging voice comes back to her. In a desperate attempt to help her sister, she gives in to the voice.
"Ssss..." The man looks up from his "farewell" for the source of this new sound. "Ssssst--p." He looks over at the dog, puzzled, but never leaves the ferret. In a slow, deliberate, and pain-filled voice, the dog clearly articulates, "Sssssstoooop."
"What in the hell?," are the last words out of the man's mouth. At that exact moment, after the dog speaks her first human word, three women break into the kennel and freeze at the sight before them. The one in black crumples to the ground in tears while the one with lavender hair and oversize charms makes a beeline for the man with the ferret. The dog looks up at the one with pink hair and smiles, because she senses that they have come for the menagerie. At that point, the last of the dog's strength gives out, and her body falls limp in Eukrante's arms.

Ianeira calls in a report of success to Fort Bragg, who relays a message to Bright Feather to meet the strike team at the Mages' Mansion, where the girls bring the menagerie after returning to the surface. The dog wakes to a friendly face and a warm glow. "Well, hello there!," the girl greets the dog with her warmest smile. A yellowish light emits from her hand as the dog's body seemingly fixes itself. "And... there! All done!" Bright Feather gives the dog a sincere scratch behind the ear. She looks around to find her sisters in good condition: the cat washes her face, the squirrel, her sight restored, playfully runs in circles around Eukrante, and the ferret... the ferret... she sits in a dark corner, her legs drawn to her chest. The dog, still on all fours, trots over to the ferret to investigate. She looks into her large violet eyes. The dog still doesn't understand, but she sees pain in the ferret's face. She was healed, too, but there's only so much that a bit of restoration magic can accomplish. The dog hears the lavender-haired girl's voice in the next room, arguing with someone.
"You can't just say that!," she bursts out.
"I can, and I just did!," an older man's voice responds, "You had no business bringing them here, or even to the surface for that matter!"
"Cid! You didn't just expect me to leave them down there, did you?!"
"Of course not! I expected you to kill them first! And who do you think you are to usurp command from WaffeDolphin anyway?!"
"I think I'm an agent of Her Majesty the Queen, and you know very well she wouldn't've approved of taking innocent lives if it could be helped!"
"Oh, for Pete's sa--," Cid rounds the corner into the room where the menagerie recovers, "Et tu, Bright Feather?"
"What?," she asks defensively, "I couldn't just leave them in their condition. They were suffering, and they seemed so harmless after what Ianeira and Eukrante told me."
"Harmless?!," Cid spits, "these are Busou Shinki! Even if they don't know how to access their armor and weapon systems, I assure you that whoever copied my technology did an outstanding job! There's no telling what they could do if left to their own devices!"
"Then we won't leave them to their own devices," Ianeira places a calming hand on Cid's shoulder, "we'll take care of them and--"
"Take care of them?!," Cid throws Ianeira's hand off, "Ianeira, have you gone mad!? Don't you worry; I'll take care of them, by letting them loose in the forest! Either they'll take care of the behemoths or the behemoths will take care of them. Sounds pretty win/win to me!"
"Cid!," Ianeira chides him, "how could you?!"

The dog listens intently to their argument. The voice inside translates for her and she begins to understand that this man, "Cid," is the one that can help her. She looks again at her sisters, the two contently playing with their saviors, and the one still traumatized by her experiences. Later that night, the dog wanders out of the room they were given and tracks Cid by sent. She finds him in a dark hallway. He feels her presence and turns around to glare at her with his fierce yellow and black eyes. "What do you want, mutt?," he asks of her. She takes a sitting position and meets his gaze with her own. "Go on, shoo!," he waves his hands at her, but she budges not, still keeping his gaze. "Well, what is it?," he asks impatiently, "Speak!"
Oh. She knows that one. "Arf!," she replies.
Cid puts a palm to his face. "You know, I really should've expected that..."
She breaks eye contact to concentrate. This is the man she has to talk to. She knows how to understand him, but he needs to understand her, as well. And... they need to see eye to eye... She looks up at the wall and places her hand upon it. Using her other hand to steady herself, she begins to stretch her legs upwards. Cid cocks an eyebrow. "What are you up to?" She stands on her fully extended hind legs, using the wall for balance. The voice tells her that this body is meant to stand like this, but the dog still isn't quite sure. She raises her head to look Cid in the eye again. She teams up with the voice in her head to reach out for help.
"I...," she begins, her voice low and distorted.
"Hm?," Cid's expression changes as he witnesses something remarkable.
"I... ww-wwa-wwan-t..."
"What," he snaps, but softly as if trying to maintain his earlier demeanor, "what do you want?"
"I... wwwaaant... tttoo... ff-fff-ffffiiight."
"You want to fight...? You want to fight what? Me? I'd love nothing more than to send you packing, but my daughters would be mad at me for quite some time... Though, I suppose if you started it..."
The dog shakes her head and uses her hand to indicate the room where her sisters lay sleeping. "Ffffffiiiight... fffforrrr... th-the-theeeem." Unable to keep her balance any longer, the dog falls back to the floor on all fours.
Cid's expression softens and his shoulders slump. "So," he mutters to himself, "the soul knows how to communicate with its A.I., and the A.I. taught it how to speak." He then addresses the dog, "What's your name, girl? Take your time..."
The dog asks the voice about "names." Oh. A "name" is what one is called. What was she called back at the bad place? Pup? Mutt? Bitch? No... those won't do... She asks the voice what it thinks they should be named, and the name of the designated armor flashes before her. "H-hh-hhhow... Hhhowwlinng... Howling."
"Howling, is it? Come here, Howling, heel." She knows that one, too. Howling trots over to Cid and sits by his leg to await further instructions. He reaches down, slowly at first, and pets her on the head. "That's a good girl... You go lay down in the room with your sisters and keep them safe. We've got a long road ahead of us." She barks happily to acknowledge him, then trots off back to the room where they stay. On her way back, she wonders what her sisters' names are...

Cid lingers in the hallway, still processing what he just experienced, when a voice startles him from thought. "Cid, what did I just see?" He turns around to find a pink-haired half-elf clad in long silver robes and a tiara with a single large jewel on her forehead.
"Hmph," he replies, "you're a psychic, Lenna; you tell me. How long have you been standing there anyway?"
"Just long enough to see you pet the thing you seemed so adamant about hating and sending her off to bed. What? no glass of warm milk?"
"Howling spoke to me, Lenna."
"Who spoke to you?"
"Howling. That's her name."
"The dog. The dog spoke to you... Cid, if you were Guy, I could understand, but I think it might be time for you to get some sleep..."
"No, Lenna. The dog's soul and the Busou Shinki A.I. collaborated and allowed her to speak. It was slow and awkward, but she clearly told me that she wishes to fight for her sisters."
"Oh... oh, my god..."
"Lenna, we need to get human souls in them."
"What? But the human souls won't be the same! And we can't just stick a new soul in a used body!"
"I know. We'll gather the team tomorrow and talk about what needs to be done. I don't mean that we need new souls for them. What we need," he takes a deep breath as he calculates the scope of his new project, "is to find a way to change the souls from animals to humans. That way, they'll be the same being, but they'll be better able to interact and communicate with others of their kind. Additionally, while you, Guy, Faris, and Veron work on the souls, I can examine their bodies and make any upgrades necessary. If I'm going to allow them to exist, they need to be up to standard."
"Oh, Cid, that's wonderful!"

Working directly with souls is no simple task. To simply conjure any old soul takes a Necromancer, and even then, that soul is temporary and bonded to said necromancer. So, a Summoner must be present to break the bond with the Necromancer and form a new pact. Then that Summoner needs to annul that pact and bond the soul to the Earth. Once the soul is bonded to the Earth, a Prophet can directly interact with it. In the case of the sentient souls used for Busou Shinki, the Prophet must use a distorted pocket of time to instill the soul with worldly knowledge and allow its personality to take shape. However, due to the limited presence of the Prophet, this can be a lonely, harrowing experience, so two souls are raised simultaneously to keep each other from going mad. Finally the souls must be sent to their container, from which they will control the core body. A Spellblade must be possessed by both souls simultaneously, then enchant the Shinkis' cores with the souls as if they were spells. From there, the functioning of the bodies and weapon systems are entrusted to a Technomancer, who has already crafted faces based on images relayed to him by the Prophet.

For this project though, the mages responsible for the Royal Guard need to do things a bit differently. Transformation magic is one traditionally used by the caster to change the physical makeup of him- or herself. It is not a magic traditionally projected, nor is it one that traditionally affects the soul of the target. Though, there have been instances of supposed "witches" turning people into small, amphibious creatures, so projecting isn't entirely unheard of. It takes months of research and experimentation, but with the help of Transformist Guy the Blue, they find a way to bring humanity to the menagerie. Guy develops individual spells for each animal. He relays these spells to Spellblade Veron the Red, who individually enchants each Shinki's core with the matching spell. However, so as not to interrupt the bond between simultaneously developed sister souls, all this must be done in a pocket of stopped time controlled by Prophet Lenna the Silver, who then extracts the souls from the cores and imparts upon them the information that should've been imparted upon them at the time of their original conjuring. As for the end result? Guy warns them, "They were animals, first and foremost. Even if you change a dog to a human, that dog will still be a dog and exhibit dog-like behaviors. We should be ready for any possible outcome."

She wakes for what feels like the first time. She checks her surroundings. Lying on a table across from her is her sister the cat. And above her, his severe yellow and black eyes gleaming, stands Cid. "Good morning, Howling," he greets her warmly, "how do you feel?"
She rubs her eyes with her front paw-- er, hands. "I'm... not sure just yet," the words flow smoothly, "how are the others?"
"I smell food!," comes a voice from the cat. Howling looks over as the man in red laughs.
"Ha ha! Well, I pulled an all-nighter with the rest of you lot, so I brought along a little jerky for a snack. You're more than welcome to it!," he tells the cat, handing the dried meat to her, "and what, pray tell, do we call you?"
"Mao is Maochao!," she answers enthusiastically, "who are mew?"
"My name is Vero-"
"OK Red Guy! Gimme more food!"
Across the room, Howling spies her other siblings. "Omigod omigod! This is so weird I'm like totally human now and hey what's that thing ooh she's pretty and shiny hey I know them that one protected us and that one's lazy and this one's my bestest best sister but she never did say much and who are you?"
Guy watches over her, bemused, "My name is Guy. What's yours, little one?"
"You talk too slow and this is getting pretty boring oh that guy's got weird eyes what's up with that I could really go for an acorn right now or something oh that's right I'm Pomock!"
On the table over from Pomock, the little yellow ferret looks around the room, tightly clenching Lenna's robe. Lenna asks her, "And what's you're name? Hm?" The ferret mouths something. in response. "What's that? We can't hear you. Don't you want to speak up?" She shakes her head and tugs on Lenna's robe, motioning for her to come closer. The ferret whispers something in her ear. "This is little Partio!," Lenna announces to the small crowd, "be sure to make her feel welcome and show her lots of love!"
Howling gives the Technomancer a small smile, but her new tail wags enthusiastically, betraying her subdued emotion. "Thank you, Cid."

Xiphos caught wind of the whole ordeal at its beginning. She had a few choice words for Cid, but quickly forgot them after he announced his plans for the transformation of their souls. The menagerie now resides in the daycare of the World Castle, where they are cared for by the Queen and the castle maids, Kohiru and Melinda. They occasionally train with their armor systems, which Cid upgraded while they were under, but they don't see any real combat. Xiphos never made them swear allegiance to the Royal Guard, and none of them would on their own volition. But Howling made her own promise: to do everything in her power to make sure she and her sisters never have to endure the hellish nightmare of their birth again.

***FIN***

Name: Howling
Type: Dog
Element: Earth
Weapons: -Canine Kalis: A pair of metal kali sticks with an extra bit for catching blades. These give her great beatdown potential at close range. Occasionally, Kohiru or Melinda will throw these for her to fetch. These can only be summoned unarmored.
-Spiked Collars: Actually, a pair of rings spiked inside and out. Howling doesn't recommend wearing them. She uses these to throw and guard. She sometimes uses one Collar and one Kali. Can only be summoned unarmored.
-Bonezooka: A mighty twin-barreled rocket launcher shaped like Howling's favorite treat. Can only be summoned in full armor.
-Remote Puppies: A set of drones that pack a bit of firepower. They're not very strong, but they are mobile and Howling can share sight with them to give her another look at the battlefield.
Type Abilities: -Tracking: Howling has a keen sense of smell, and keeps a database detailing everything she can possibly learn about a person by their unique smell. This dog sense is augmented by her computer systems, which give her a keener sense for energy signatures.
Bio: Fiercely loyal and obedient, Howling is definitely one to have on your side. Even with her ability to speak, she isn't one to waste words. Her expression is mostly serious, with a subdued smile here and there, but she chooses to keep the tail of the Dog armor around even when unarmored, which can often be seen wagging happily. The Dog armor itself is grounded, but one of her Puppies has short-range flight capabilities. Her close-range options when armored seem limited, but she needs little more than her massive paws to tear up a foe. It's a good thing, then, that the Dog armor was built like a tank. Howling, like the rest of the menagerie, can't actually use her Earth elemental abilities.

blade_anime
Class S Shinki

Post by blade_anime » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:52 pm

That was good. But I was hoping to see them enter society :vitulus: . It seems like it would at least make sense for Howling, Maochao and Partio. I could see this Partio as a librarian. I could see Maochao and Howling as a lot of things. Also, ADHD is the one with the hyperactivity, ADD alone is simply attention issues. Oh well. Small note: in Battle Rondo, she can also use the Jitei while armored, and she can use her launcher while unarmored (I think you can do this with her figure too, having her hold it by the peg, but I haven't tried it.) Maochao on the other hand, can only use her gear when armored, and when she's armored, she can't use any weapons other than her own. I had actually never noticed Howling's launcher was shaped like a bone. On another note, Howling seems to actually have a fire attribute (Although that could still be earth, I'm not sure), while her launcher seems to have a lightning attribute, with its skill firing a high powered ball of electricity.
And remember, although it is perfectly fine to come up with your own names for the weapons and armor, you can always check the English Wiki being worked on to find the actual names (As well as translations of the names most of the time.)

My opinion of Other M was that it was awesome, but disappointing. But you gotta love the way Team Ninja did the concept art.

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Ah, so that's who Ianeira and company found.

Yay! Cid allowed them to live!

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki

Post by Hylian Pirate » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:28 pm

...We have a wiki...? Huh... well, I seem to have found the one you're talking about. Caterwaul seems to be doing most of the updating... It's not even the first one Google comes up with... Anyway, I never got into Battle Rondo. All of my "stats and specs" come from me looking at the figures and imagining what kind of effect they might have when used. And my elemental attributes are based on armor type, coloration, etc. There was a part of me that wanted to make Razz an have an ice attribute because those big ol' blue things on the side of her head look like icicles. But then I thought about pyrotechnics and figured that electricity would be the way to go. Likewise, I don't think my actual characterizations are exactly like the ones found in Battle Rondo. And as far as what can be equipped with or without armor, can the Howling figure physically hold the kali sticks or rings with those beefy arms? 'Cause that's what I based it on. And, if you check previous bios, you see that I give the girls one or two small weapons to use unarmored, while everything else required them to be suited up. It just fits that Arnval can't take out her BFG while in street clothes, for example. (Although, I can see that as being highly entertaining in a comedy situation.)

But, really, you probably should've guessed that I was crumpling up the official canon and throwing it behind my shoulder, not even caring if it actually landed in a waste basket when I announced that this didn't involve living in Master's room and fighting in Battle Rondo. But it's cool to see the official names up there. In the future, I'll check the official names to see if I like them before I just go off and make stuff up. Though I will admit, research for Eukrante and Ianeira's weapons was wonderful fun...

Hey! For the next one, I kinda want to do something a bit more fun and relaxed. So, I'll let you decide! We've got a dangling plot line involving Vespelio intercepting Daren from Razz's story. That wouldn't actually be fun or relaxed if not for Vespelio, who is deliciously twisted. Or, I could introduce the World Library. That one heavily features Xiphos and the Royal Guard, but the spotlight goes to a non-Shinki. It also opens the door for the Benio solo adventure. I sit down about every two weeks to start writing these, so let me know what you want to read first by either posting here or PM. If I don't get any strong opinion one way or the other, I'll probably just flip a coin...

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:23 pm

vespelio!

*goes back to re-re-re-read the howling story*

blade_anime
Class S Shinki

Post by blade_anime » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:18 pm

I know that you ignore the canon. Just making some notes. And I have no clue how Howling uses those things with her armor on.

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:14 pm

Would love to see Vespelio's story. :schmetterling: