It came from HP's head... *MATURE CONTENT WARNING*

For pictures & videos or created works such as Signatures, Avatars & Wallpapers.

Moderator: Chaos Incarnate

Ninth
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Zelnogrard

Re: It came from HP's head... *MATURE CONTENT WARNING*

Post by Ninth » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:45 pm

I actually wasn't able to tell from Waffedolphin's chapter that we would be seeing the introduction of the Kemotech/Blade shinki.

Also, I'd love to see the chapter that gets us a glimpse of Benio. I'm a bit curious about how being the sister of the ruler of the world has influenced her.
Battle Rondo username: ninerplease

Class A Shinki:
Panzer Melt
Class B Shinki:
Gunbunny HETARIA
Class C Shinki:
Cannon Utsuho
Angel Commando Gabrielle
Fighter Ijimeko
Not in Service:
Ninja Zubera
Firearms Kanna
Succubus Lilim

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by Hylian Pirate » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:41 am

I heard more for Vespelio! That means World Library is next! Vespelio is an odd duck, to say the least. She and Graffias have very interesting hobbies. Remember at the beginning when I said that Busou Shinki have no gender definition? Well, that's true as a whole, but there are three exceptions to that rule within the Royal Guard. Vespelio is one of them. Both she and Graffias made the alterations themselves to facilitate their hobbies. The third is Valona. Do I really need to explain that one here? I don't think I do. Fun Fact: Vespelio was kicked out of the movie Twilight for laughing too hard... at a point where others were crying... True story! Really! Also, it looks like I didn't follow up with Daren after all... I felt this was a better intro to Vespelio. We'll get there though.

Anyway, moderate sexual content in this one. I keep the actual details to a minimum, but I feel it's polite to warn those who didn't sign on for that kind of thing. I mean, really, no one did, but I know some may find it more offensive than others. To those who are OK with it, or at least ready for it, read on and enjoy!

***Vespelio: Night Prowler***

In a big city, crime rates soar. Authorities found a missing woman's body, the fifth over a span of two and a half months. The authorities don't seem to be too concerned though. The women found recently all have one thing in common: they lived their lives on the streets. "Some residents," the newscaster reports, "feel that whoever keeps abducting and killing these 'ladies of the night' is actually performing a community service." The scene cuts to a heavyset woman clad in a pink moo-moo adorned with white flowers.
"One of them was my husband's regular hook-up," she told the reporters, "and I'm so glad that whore is gone now! It's good to know that someone is cleaning the place up."
"Gee, maybe if he got some from you every once in a while he wouldn't have to go out for fast food," comes a voice from the other side of the screen, "...just a thought..." The girl lounges in an armchair, one hand lazily gripping the remote. "Hey, Graf!," she calls to the small apartment's other occupant, "you got an ID on those other victims yet?" A tall, dark-skinned woman appears from a bedroom.
"Actually, the names just went public record," her lips twist into a malicious smile, "after a bit of hacking handiwork."
"And the bodies?," the first girl asks, now excited.
"Still in the morgue," the dark girl answers her, "apparently no one wants to claim them as family. They'll be there for six months total before the city cremates them."
"Yes, yes, YES!," the first girl squeals, but then, "oh... Graffias, you don't want this one, do you?"
Amused at her sister's regard for her, Graffias answers, "No, you take it, Vespelio. I'm going to be following a lead from Harmony anyway. Sometimes people confess the damnedest things."
"Eeeeee!," Vespelio squeals with delight, "omigod! I have to find something to wear, and I need to get all in character and stuff, and I get to play with blood, and, and, and, ohhhh!" She bounces on the chair and does a little dance around the living room.
Graffias sighs, "How do you get so many kills anyway? I don't think you're capable of acting serious long enough to do any real infiltration work."
Vespelio stops mid dance to shoot her sister a stern look. "Graffias," she says in a low voice, "let me explain something to you. You see, everything about me draws them in."
Graffias narrows her eyes. "Vespelio," she warns.
"My looks," Vespelio continues, "my smell, my voice."
"Stop. Right now."
"As if they could outrun me," Vespelio says as she bounds over the half-wall into their tiny kitchen.
"God dammit, Vesp, I mean it."
"As if they could fight me off," she carries on as she picks up a cast-iron frying pan, feigning muscle strain.
"Just. Shut. The fuck. Up."
"And you see this?," Vespelio stops by a drawn curtain. Graffias's eyes go wide.
"Don't you dar--"
"It's the skin of a killer!," Vespelio announces as she opens the curtain. Sunlight beams in as Vespelio changes the texture of her skin. The light reflects off her figure as if it were a disco ball."
"Argh!," Graffias screams as an unexpected beam of light goes right in her eye, temporarily blinding her. "You shut that goddamn curtain right the fuck now or so help me I'll Dragon Fire your sparkly Gothic ass straight into the depths of hell!"
A broom handle pounds on the floor from the ceiling below them. "Hey!," comes a muffled voice, "you dikes knock it off! It ain't even noon yet!"
"Bite me, jackass!," Graffias growls at the voice below the floor. And thus ends a typical morning in this apartment.

Vespelio pulls together a professional looking outfit and heads for the morgue. She gets in using a false digital ID. The attendant eyes Vespelio's fake ID suspiciously. "Right this way, Miss, er..."
"Alucullen," Vespelio responds with pride, "Vanessa Alucullen."
"...Sure..." The attendant leads her to the storage and pulls out the bodies onto examination tables. Vespelio makes note of their physical features. They all have a similar body type, one that should be easy enough to replicate.
"So," Vespelio tries making conversation, "what did the autopsies show?"
"None of these have been autopsied yet, ma'am."
"Hmm?," she wonders, still looking the bodies over, "and why not? This one supposedly came in over two months ago."
"Frankly, ma'am, autopsies cost money, and the city doesn't have money to waste on these, -ahem- fine young ladies."
"Mmm," she grunts in response. Blood stains all of their corpses. However, the blood is their own. She begins checking for trace signs of "other fluids." She finds what she's looking for around the mouth of one of the victims, and uses the dried up DNA sample to build a theoretical image. She examines the next victim. More of the fluid in question is spewed across her chest. Unsurprisingly, it comes from the same man. "You know, this could've easily been an open-and-shut case."
"Yeah, it coulda, but the cops don't really care."
"People are dieing and the local police don't care."
"No, not 'people,' ma'am, whores. All of these women have been IDd and not a single one of them has contributed anything to society in years. They got no friends or family lookin' for 'em. So whoever this guy is, he's only takin' out people that no one's gonna miss."
"And... that makes murder OK?"
"Not my place to say, ma'am. Say, who hired you anyway."
"Me? Oh, no one. I just came in to grope the dead broads," she grins as she wraps her hands around one of the victim's breasts. The color drains from the attendant's face as it twists into a look of utter disgust. "Is that so wrong?," Vespelio pouts.

After getting kicked out of the morgue, Vespelio heads to the forensic science department of the local police station. "What? We can't just let you use the DNA database!"
"Look, Mister, there are people out there dieing! Dieing by the millions! And it's all potentially because of one man! One man that can only be found by letting me use this database!"
"That's a huge database of private information! We can't just give random people off the street access to--"
"Oop!," Vespelio puts both hands over her crotch, "sir, I have an emergency. A female emergency. Take me to your bathroom!"
"Uh... it's down the hall--"
"Show me!," she commands as she grabs the scientist by the arm and drags him down the hall, "Is it here?"
"Uh... yes..."
"Alright, come on," she begins dragging him into the bathroom with her.
"W-w-w-wait! I-I-I can't go in there!"
"Hmm," She ponders for a moment, then calls in, "Hellllooooo?" She exaggeratedly cups a hand to her ear, as if listening for a response. "'K, no one in there, let's go!"

Fifteen minutes later, they sit on the floor of the handicap stall, her blouse pulled over her as a cover-up, his pants across his nether-region. She lights a cigarette. "So," she asks, taking a drag, "you gonna let me use the database or what?"
He looks up at her, his hair disheveled and his glasses displaced. "Yeah... OK... you know, you really shouldn't smoke in here..."
She lets out a puff of smoke, glares at him, then puts the cigarette out with her finger. "Fine. Let's rock."
Once in front of the computer, he asks her, "do you have a sample or anything?"
"Hm? No, I need to do a manual entry."
"Manual? That's pretty impossible. I mean, there's a way to do it, but the odds of coming up with anything are..." He watches intently as she types away at the keyboard. Upon confirming the DNA sequence, the file for a one Horus Eliwood comes up. "Oh, wow... how did you do that?"
"No idea!," Vespelio chirps at him, "I just wanted to play on the computer! Oh, and by the way," she takes out a cell phone and shows him a picture depicting the two in the bathroom in a more than compromising position. His face is clear, while hers is out of the frame, "this is totally going on Facebook! Toodles!"
The scientist's face goes pale as she dashes away. "Oh, dear God, help me...," he mutters as his head slumps into his hands.

Vespelio spends the rest of her day studying Horus Eliwood. With the help of her familiar, a great blue bat she calls Vladamir, she locates his home and identifies his car. Starting that evening, the two take to the air and stalk his movements at night. He doesn't do any "shopping" for a good week or so. "Well," she thinks out loud to Vladamir, "I guess you can't eat out all the time, right? Then it just wouldn't be special." However, the duo's persistence pays off. One night, they spy Horus's car driving around the town's less savory hot-spots. "Oooooh! This is it!," she excitedly tells the bat, "wish me luck!" Vladamir lets her off in an alley near the street Horus's car prowls. He stops at a corner where several women of the night make their sales pitches to passers by.
He opens his passenger door and calls to them, "Which one of you lovely ladies whats to make some money tonight?," as he flashes a fistful of cash at them. A voluptuous green-haired half-elf is the first to answer his call, but just before she makes it to his door, our red-headed heroine snipes shotgun from around the corner.
"Get the fuck out, tramp!," the half-elf chides Vespelio, "this is my gig!"
"Ah-ahhh~," Vespelio wags a finger at her, "first to come, first to serve~♥"
Horus examines his new date and rubs her thigh. Then he looks out the window at the now disgruntled half-elf. "Don't worry, Green," he encourages her, "I'll look for you tomorrow night alright?" She shoots Vespelio two birds as they drive off. "So, babe, how you feelin' tonight?," Horus asks her as he continues to massage her thigh.
"I'm feelin' lucky, punk," she answers as she grabs his hand and works it inside what little inseam her shorts have to offer, "how 'bout you?" As she asks, she places her hand firmly upon his fly.
"Wo-hoh! You're not shy at all, are ya?"
"Nu-uh," she says as she begins massaging, "just give the word and I'll make you drive right off the road."
"Actually," he ponders, "I might just like that." He works for a moment at undoing his fly, exposing himself to Vespelio. "You gave him a handshake already, so how 'bout a more proper greeting?" She licks her lips and repositions herself to oblige him. As she works, he tries making small talk as he drives. "So, -ohh, that's nice- wadda ya think about all those gals turnin' up dead, huh? -yeah, just like that-."
"Ik weighs heabily ong mah ming," she answers to the best of her ability.
"Yeah, it'd weigh heavily on my mind, too -mmh, keep it up- I mean, those are like your sisters in arms or somethin', right?" Vespelio starts to answer, but then, "Don't talk with your mouth full; it's rude. But I do wonder: Are your comrades scared for their lives? Do they ever wonder if they're gonna get paid with a bullet?" At that introspective moment, Horus decides that he's done and lets Vespelio know in a big way.
Damn, she thinks as she gets up, this guy gets off to some weird shit.
"Let's stop up here," he says as they cross a bridge. The bridge isn't very big. It crosses a small creek with high, steep walls. "This is a nice spot."
"Ooooh, do we get to do it outside? I love adventures!"
"And an adventure you'll have, babe." They get out of the car and lean over the side of the bridge. "About what I was saying earlier, what do all your little friends think about the shit goin' down recently?"
"We aren't really scared," she lies, "it's more like a game! If you come back from a job alive, you win!"
"And if you come back dead?"
"That's silly. You don't come back if you're dead. Damn, I thought you were smart or somethin'."
"Well, that's a real shame."
"Oh? Why's that?"
"'Cause you just lost the game."
"Aww... I've never been more disappointed in my entire life..." He wraps one hand around the back of her head while placing the other across her chin. "Oh, well," she pouts, "I guess it was fun while it lasted."
"I don't think I've ever met a girl as batshit insane as you."
"I doubt you will again, either," she smiles, "bye-bye!" With that, he gives one sharp twist and snaps her neck. She goes limp and he heaves her up onto his shoulder.
"Best BJ I've ever had, too," he mutters as he hoists her over the bridge. He gets back into his car and begins his drive home.

Vespelio tumbles down the steep, shrubby wall of the creek, her limp limbs twisting this way and that. Before she stops, a particularly sturdy branch pierces her ragged top and goes straight through her breast to come out the other side. Her body lies in a crumpled mess at the very bank of the creek. "...Ha... Ha ha!... Aaaahahahaha!" She laughs uncontrollably. "Oh! Oh! This is too good!" She stands up, straightening her twisted and mangled limbs out. She notices the stick through her breast and laughs even harder. "Ahahaha! That's perfect! Oh, god, he actually threw me off a bridge! Hahahahaha!" She takes a few moments to compose herself, then, "Vlad! Get down here! We need to beat him home -hehehehe- Oh-oh this is gonna be great!"

She grabs hold of the great bat's claws as it flies toward Horus's home. She kicks through his bedroom window and carefully recreates the mangled position the drop off the bridge left her in. "I can't wait to see the look on his face, hehe!" Not five minutes after Vespelio readies herself in his bedroom, Horus returns, muttering to himself.
"Game? They think it's a game? What the fuck is wrong with them?! Maybe it's just that one... yeah... there was something seriously not right with her head. What kind of person smiles in the face of death? Those goddamn ears... I knew half-elves were freaky, but that's just fucked up... I wonder if I should've gone with Green? Hmm... I guess I'll have to step it up. Maybe some more frequent incidents'll-- WHOA! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!" In his ramblings, Horus discovers the "corpse" of Vespelio sprawled on his bed. Her unnaturally twisted neck leaves her face staring right at him with wide, lifeless eyes. "Alright, who's there?," he calls out, "you better come out right the fuck now!"
"Relax, sweetie, it's just me." His eyes widen as he watches Vespelio straighten herself out. For added effect, she shows the scratches and bruises that her fall would've left her and makes unnerving cracking sounds as she adjusts her limbs and neck. She sits upright on his bed in what might be a sultry and inviting position if not for the bloodstains and soulless gaze. "Come on, let's finish what we started," she goads him. She starts to remove her top, but it gets caught on the stick in her breast. She tugs on it a few times before returning her gaze to his and asks, "Hey, you wanna help me with this?"
Horus turns to flee the reanimated corpse of his latest victim, but suddenly, with a loud BZZZZT-POP!, the power at his house fails. Outside, Vladamir sabotages the transformer. In his sudden blindness, Horus runs himself into a nearby wall. He turns around to find himself in Vespelio's tight embrace, the stick in her chest poking him in the shoulder. "Oh, god!," he wails, "oh, god what the fuck?!"
"Let me give you a minute to adjust. I want you to see me."
"What do you want?!"
"Want? Hmm... let's start with my money. I mean, you did say that was the best BJ you've ever had, right? Don't I get a tip for that?"
"Money, haha! You want money?! Here! Take it! Take it all!," he pleads as he grabs for his wallet. He throws it behind Vespelio. "Take it all and get out of my house! Please!"
"Did you pay the others?"
"What others?!"
"You know, the others I saw in the morgue while I was tracking you down. The other five that they found dead. That was a premium service, you know, and you didn't pay for that either. That's called 'stealing.'"
"What? You want money for them, too? Fine. I'll cut you a check. Name your price, I don't fucking care. You want a million bucks? I'll come up with a million bucks!"
"Well, you kinda took their lives. I mean, it's one thing to dine and dash, but someone's gonna get pissed off if you kill the waitress too, you know? So, sugar, how do you think you pay for stolen lives?"
"I...I don't know... how?," he asks her weakly, already knowing the answer.
She moves her face away from his and smiles in a big, toothy grin. Her fangs gleam in the moonlight that now streams through an open blind. "You pay," she whispers as she moves in, breathing on his neck, "in blood." She sinks her fangs into his jugular and drinks deeply of his blood and life energy. He tries to struggle for the first thirty seconds or so, but then crumples under her will. Within five minutes, Horus Eliwood, murderer, falls dead. Vespelio releases her hold, letting him crumple to the ground. She exaggeratedly wipes her mouth with her hand. "Ahhhhh! Refreshing!" Her gray eyes glow with the excess energy she drained from him. She finally pulls the stick out of her chest and uses the energy to heal the tissue. Looking down at the pool of excess blood that formed around his neck, she exclaims, "Ooooh! Fingerpainting!"

She dips her hands in his blood and turns to an empty wall. She examines and considers it for a moment as an artist might consider an empty canvas before he starts painting. She puts her fingers on the wall and begins to draw, singing, "Nananana, nananana, nananana, nananana, Batmaaaan!" When she's done, a crude representation of the dark knight's logo stains the wall. She kicks down the front door. "C'mon, my Batwing," she calls to Vladamir, "we've gotta get back to the Bat Cave and defeat the evil Scorpion!"
. . .
"Who cares if Scorpion is a Spider-Man villain?! She lives in my apartment!"
. . .
"Yeah... I guess she does pay most of the rent, doesn't she?"
. . .
"OK, OK, all of the rent... Gimme a break! ... Hmm... Note to self: ask Eukrante and Raptias if they wanna be Robin..."

***FIN***

Name: Vespelio
Type: Bat
Element: Sonic
Weapons: -Sonic Pistols: This disruptive weapon discharges a single dense particle at mach 1. The particle itself does little to no damage, but the following localized sonic boom can be disorienting at the very least. These can be summoned unarmored.
-Bat Rifles: Long-range energy-based weaponry. They can be loaded with sonic rounds with similar properties to the Sonic Pistols though. Though she has two, she can only summon one unarmored.
-Bat Clusterfuck: The shoulder pads of the Bat armor hide sets of mini-missiles. These have mild homing properties. On top of exploding, they send out a "shrapnel" of sorts with sonic properties. If launched in an efficient pattern, one set of missiles could level a large city.
-Bat Claws: A set of wrist-mounted blades that vibrate at a pitch that disrupts most known metals, making them effective even against armored opponents.
-Batwing Blade: A great double-bladed weapon with similar properties to the Bat Claws.
Type Abilities: -Life Drain: With her fangs, Vespelio drains both the blood and the soul from her victims, transforming both into excess magical energy. She can use this energy to heal herself, or to temporarily boost the strength of her weapons or her own attributes.
-Bloodlust: Vespelio is a walking DNA analysis machine. She lacks a database to compare her results to, but she can build theoretical appearance models based on her findings.
-Echolocation: Using her Sonic attribute, Vespelio can construct a 3-D map of her surroundings by analyzing the echo of her soundwaves.
-Skin of a Killer: Like Ianeira, Vespelio has an extra skin texture. This makes her reflect light and appear to "glitter" in bright light. In bright light, this has a very disorienting effect. In dim or indirect light though, it distorts her figure and makes her very difficult to see or track. Additionally, it really pisses Graffias off, which Vespelio believes is its most useful feature.
Bio: "Eccentric" is a polite word to describe Vespelio. Her mind and sense of humor work differently than that of the average person. She often laughs at times others deem completely inappropriate because she clearly sees the irony of most situations. Her favorite hobby is hunting serial killers and sexual predators. To accommodate this hobby, she altered herself to have a gender definition. She often uses this for bribes and persuasion purposes. Because of this, some of the human world see her as more than a bit of a slut. She regrets nothing. Under the name Vanessa, she works at a Hot Topic. Thankfully, the customers think she's laughing with them. The Bat armor is a flying unit that seamlessly integrates with her Sonic attribute. Though it seems to be light in protection, its wings can fold around Vespelio and emit a strong sonic wave that disrupts the path of most known ammunition. The armor forms her familiar, Vladamir, when not in use. The robotic bat can make use of the Bat Rifles for air support. Additionally, Vladamir also has the Skin of a Killer ability, which it uses to hide until needed. Vespelio's Sonic attribute allows her to emit a glass-shattering pitch that will make most humans' ears bleed.

Osaru Sensei
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Haoling, Fort Bragg
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:53 am

Dude. this is awesome. I especially enjoyed Haoling's and Xiphos's stories.

...Don't forget my story.

...Uh... that's not "your" story. It's HP's Vesp.

... Meh. Like I care. Good story none the less.

Yours Truly,
////オサル センセイ (Osaru Sensei, that is...)
Haoling Fort Bragg Waffedolphin Vespelio Altines Tsugaru Maochao/Tigris
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:54 pm

i knew that vespelio is so twisted.... and i love it!

but i wonder.... just curiosity!

does the green haired half-elf girl has hairbuns? or its just my imagination?

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Woo, that was one awesome story about Vespelio.

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:21 pm

Another character that reminds me of Rose. Except Rose would beat the crap out of you if you even suggested sexing her up. But the finger painting with the blood? That's something I've almost always pictured Rose doing. Good chapter by the way. I thought it was interesting how she called herself "Alucullen." I hope everybody here knows what two names she mixed together for that one.

Osaru Sensei
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Haoling, Fort Bragg
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:25 am

blade_anime wrote:I thought it was interesting how she called herself "Alucullen." I hope everybody here knows what two names she mixed together for that one.
Alucard and Edward Cullen.

Alucard is ok, but get that sparkling freak outta my sight!

*Reels Vesp in* ... a Bragg story would be nice by the way...

Yours Truly,
////オサル センセイ (Osaru Sensei, that is...)
Haoling Fort Bragg Waffedolphin Vespelio Altines Tsugaru Maochao/Tigris
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it.

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 1

Post by Hylian Pirate » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:26 pm

halconfenix wrote:does the green haired half-elf girl has hairbuns? or its just my imagination?
Do you mean to suggest that Ascended Strarf is a harlot? She'd have nothing of the sort. We will see her, and she will be scary. I imagined Vespelio's "competition" with dark green teased hair myself, but she isn't an important character, so I left her appearance up to your imagination. :P
blade_anime wrote:I hope everybody here knows what two names she mixed together for that one.
Osaru Sensei wrote:Alucard and Edward Cullen.
Nice catch. To clarify, Vespelio uses Twilight references because she thinks they're funny, not because she actually enjoys it. I do have a plot brewing in which she encounters a real vampire that uses her Batman logo drawn in blood calling card. The ensuing meeting is both hilarious and badass in my head. We'll see if I can convey that in words when the time comes!
Osaru Sensei wrote:... a Bragg story would be nice by the way...
I'd love to do a Bragg story, but I have trouble coming up with a good scenario for her. We've heard from Bragg a few times, in Strarf, Razz, and Eukrante's stories. It seems I've put her in a sort of communication hub role. I've got the next few shorts plotted out: The World Library, then Benio, then an adorable interlude with Kohiru and Merienda. If a Bragg story comes to me, then I'll happily write it. I think I need to spend a bit more time with the figure. She seems like a real sweetheart, but I only recently got her, and WaffeDolphin came in on the same day with only one blank body to share between the two. And when I write (except for Razz and Howling so far) I do have the figure on hand, so WaffeDolphin has been usurping said blank. I think it's high time they switched places though.

royalpain88
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0

Post by royalpain88 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Bragg is a mobile fortress so to say. So already, a battlefield environment will be suitable but there are others like her like Murmeltier and Zelnogrard. So maybe a mission that needs al three's heavy fire power. Something that probably involves those sorcerer guys from when you introduced Howling and them.
Gentlemen do prefer blonde's.

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Ascended Strarf?