Strike Witches Figma! Finally! And now AGP too...

For discussion of all the other girl+mecha lines that have cropped up since Shinki began: Frame Arms: Girls, Megami Device, Armor Girls Project, Desktop Army, etc. This includes kinda-sortas like Daibadi's Polynian and things like Strike Witches and Fumikane's original Mecha Musume.
User avatar
xiand666
Class B Shinki
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue May 19, 2009 9:27 am
Shinkis owned: 16
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Zelnogrard
Contact:

Re: Strike Witches Figma! Finally!

Post by xiand666 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:38 am

Whoa!! Strike Witches!

Ok that's it, I'm waiting for Sanya and Eila... and Erika... and Fransesca... dang it, I'll prolly have to buy the whole squadron. There goes my salary. Again.
Image

User avatar
blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Posts: 522
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:55 pm
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine
Location: New England

Re: Strike Witches Figma! Finally!

Post by blade_anime » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:35 pm

I guess they were timing it to almost coincide with the new season. It's available on Cruchyroll if you're interested. I hope to see one of the Neuroi girl.
Image

User avatar
Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Posts: 952
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:15 am
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka
Location: Indonesia ^_^

Re: Strike Witches Figma! Finally!

Post by Storm Wing » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:14 am

blade_anime wrote:I guess they were timing it to almost coincide with the new season. It's available on Cruchyroll if you're interested. I hope to see one of the Neuroi girl.
Sad thing is, the Neuroi girl is *BLEEP* in the 1st episode...

But yeah, a figma of Neuroi girl is pretty much amusing ^_^
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Image
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

User avatar
blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Posts: 522
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:55 pm
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine
Location: New England

Re: Strike Witches Figma! Finally!

Post by blade_anime » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:56 pm

That also happened to her in the final episode of the first season, (Or was it the second-to-final episode?) who's to say she won't make another appearance?
Image

User avatar
Lockdown72
Class A Shinki
Posts: 118
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:17 pm
Shinkis owned: 6
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Tigris

Re: Strike Witches Figma! Finally!

Post by Lockdown72 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Preorders are up at HLJ, might be other places where she's up for order as well. She's due to be released in November.

What sucks is that thanks to the surprisingly good show, I want the whole 501st squadron. And then have Elia try to fight Transformers: Animated Blitzwing. Being able to look into the imediate future is ruled out when dealing with a psychopath like Blitzwing who never does what you'd expect!

User avatar
Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Posts: 952
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:15 am
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka
Location: Indonesia ^_^

Re: Strike Witches Figma! Finally!

Post by Storm Wing » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:03 am

Lockdown72 wrote:Preorders are up at HLJ, might be other places where she's up for order as well. She's due to be released in November.

What sucks is that thanks to the surprisingly good show, I want the whole 501st squadron. And then have Elia try to fight Transformers: Animated Blitzwing. Being able to look into the imediate future is ruled out when dealing with a psychopath like Blitzwing who never does what you'd expect!
Thanx for the info! ^_^ I'll pre-ordered it ASAP!!

Actually, i want to pose Yoshika with my Asuka ^_^
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Image
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

User avatar
Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Posts: 952
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:15 am
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka
Location: Indonesia ^_^

Re: Strike Witches Figma! Finally!

Post by Storm Wing » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 am

solo wrote:Sanya and Lynne appear to be the next planned figmas. You have no idea how much this pleases me.
Why Sanya & Lynnette?? It would've been better if it's Perrine & Lynnette, then Sanya & Eila. Or vice versa (as in, Sanya & Eila get released earlier than Perrine & Lynnette).

I bet Lynnette's face part is a squealing/screaming face, as Yoshika's hand part is like she's groping Lynnette's bazookas XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Image
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

User avatar
Argroh Valdios
Class A Shinki
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:00 pm
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Werkstra

Re: Strike Witches Figma! Finally!

Post by Argroh Valdios » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:06 am

whoever cares, I'm getting yoshika, probably ariving in a pile of junk.

User avatar
Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Posts: 805
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:03 pm
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: Strike Witches Figma! Finally!

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:57 am

I want the German chicks.. thats all
Image
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

User avatar
Sonja
Class S Shinki
Posts: 626
Joined: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Strike Witches Figma! Finally!

Post by Sonja » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Storm Wing wrote:
solo wrote:Sanya and Lynne appear to be the next planned figmas. You have no idea how much this pleases me.
Why Sanya & Lynnette?? It would've been better if it's Perrine & Lynnette, then Sanya & Eila. Or vice versa (as in, Sanya & Eila get released earlier than Perrine & Lynnette).

I bet Lynnette's face part is a squealing/screaming face, as Yoshika's hand part is like she's groping Lynnette's bazookas XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Because Sanya and Lynnette are the most popular after Yoshika.

I WILL BE GETTING THEM YES.
Can't wait for my Yoshika.. <3
Image

Post Reply