Busou Shinki Ep 8 Discussion - Spoilers Inside!

For discussion of the Busou Shinki anime shorts and unofficial animation such as Plamoo's stop motion movies.

Moderator: Caterwaul

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Re: Busou Shinki Ep 8 Discussion - Spoilers Inside!

Post by Zenislez » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:16 am

Yeah, I also think like that. In BM game, your shinki will scream if they get hit while in low Lp (and some shinki screams VERY loudly...*Staring at Altlene*), so most likely they feel pain and maybe some injury. But then again, in the show, Clara got defeated with a glorious explosion, unlike in BM where your shinki only get knock out.

And yeah, I agree with those legal battle vs street battle idea.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: Busou Shinki Ep 8 Discussion - Spoilers Inside!

Post by Storm Wing » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:53 am

Sonja wrote:
Storm Wing wrote:
Mobius wrote:Well considering the intro in the opening episode, where a Strarf drops a building and stabs a Eukrante in the chest, and we can presume that the Eukrante is Clara/Kurara, I'd say that unless it's some kind of street/deathmatch, it might be safer than we think.
^Not to mention, Rihito says he never ordered a Strarf, & she herself never explained her past.

Hello, Cliche :P
The Strarf in the beginning sequence isn't Hina - her eyes are a different color. The Eukrante on the other hand is confirmed to be Clara.
*rewatch episode 1* OMG... Yeah, you're right ^^;;

Besides, if Hina IS the 1st episode's Strarf, Clara should've been recognize her.

Let's just see how the plot goes ^_^
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!