New Busou Shinki series! Fall, 2012!

For discussion of the Busou Shinki anime shorts and unofficial animation such as Plamoo's stop motion movies.

Moderator: Caterwaul

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: New Busou Shinki series! Fall, 2012!

Post by Storm Wing » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:31 am

Shiaoran wrote:I bet she's all "No funny or cute nicknames. I have a name. You will call me by it."
*saw the ending scene of Moon Angel OVA* Confirmed :lol:
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:16 am

Well, Arnval and Strarf is no brainer that those two will be the main shinkis, but I'm surprised that Altlene and Altines also the main shinkis. No complaint though since Altlene is the one I like the most. Because those two also popular? BTW, is it Altlene or Altrene?

And yes, I agree, Strarf is just too serious to accept such cute nicknames for her.
Storm Wing wrote:Altrene / Rene is so... So... *OOMPH!!* THOSE DELICIOUS "MEAT BUNS"!! :*) Expect some fanservice in this anime... }:>
Well, she is bigger than most shinkis even from the game and figurine. Only Ianeira bigger than her.

Well, after seeing the site and using a (very rough) translation, their personalities are:
Arnval: Kind and have strong determination
Strarf: Cool
Altines: Tomboy but cute
Altlene: Kind, work hard to please her master but often have unexpected results (because of her clumsiness?)
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Zenislez wrote:Well, she is bigger than most shinkis even from the game and figurine. Only Ianeira bigger than her.
well, technically on the real shinki, aren't they the same as anyother larger chested shinki, like Proxima, and isn't Grafias much bigger as well? If Grafias entered battle masters, I think she would rival Ianeira, even though the real shinki doesn't quite

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Hmmm...Grafias indeed bigger, but Proxima? I dunno.

In game, she is only average size. For figurine, I only saw her from the pic and it is hard to gauge it.

I guess I should rephrase my word to "bigger than the rest, at least in the game".

Sooo, the main character will be a male highschooler, though still not clear about his personality (is it like Jun? Introvert, social outcast but genius in a certain thing? Or will be like Ichika? The nice and popular but a total dunce in understanding girls feeling? Or somone hoot blooded like Kouji?).

At least that all the information from the rough and sketchy translation.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Zenislez wrote:Well, after seeing the site and using a (very rough) translation, their personalities are:
Arnval: Kind and have strong determination
Strarf: Cool
Altines: Tomboy but cute
Altlene: Kind, work hard to please her master but often have unexpected results (because of her clumsiness?)
LOLs. So Altlene is a dojikko? XD
star wrote:
Zenislez wrote:Well, she is bigger than most shinkis even from the game and figurine. Only Ianeira bigger than her.
well, technically on the real shinki, aren't they the same as anyother larger chested shinki, like Proxima, and isn't Grafias much bigger as well? If Grafias entered battle masters, I think she would rival Ianeira, even though the real shinki doesn't quite
Proxima are not quite busty as Ianeira & Graffias. LOLs XDDDDDDDD
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:13 am

Still disappointed that the official franchise characterisation of Altlene is a klutz. She just looks too cool for that. :P

Oh well, this show does look like it will tackle the dynamic of an owner having more than one shinki, which is something I've always been interested to see. Having just one seems like quite a bit of work.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:15 am

Can't be help. From the first game, her image is skilled and eficient in battle, yet gentle, kind and naïve about life and can be a total klutz (not to mention a little bit delusional...).

Just hope that her clumsiness not to exagerated to the point that make her look like the cute, sexy yet dumb shinki. She is just Naïve.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:26 pm

Storm Wing wrote: Proxima are not quite busty as Ianeira & Graffias. LOLs XDDDDDDDD
well no but the basic unarmored bust on her is the same size as Altlene isn't it? Grafias and Ianeira are by far the biggest when armored, but I was only compairing Altlene to them and proxima to show size

I suspect that Altlene will be a bit more cumbsy than most shinki constantly dropping stuff and falling frequently but probably not in a dumb way, just in a helpless unfocused outside of battle way,and maybe some kinda sob story about how she is sad she can only focus in battle and that's the only place she feels like she shines or something like that

Also, What do you mean she is somewhat delusional?

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Ah, I misunderstood her story, since she keep talking about pararel word and the power of love. Not delusional, just naïve.

Well, hopefully it will be just like that. Not like some stereotype girl in harem. You know the blonde and big busted is usually dumb.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:41 pm

Star - Neither of Proxima's chestpieces are even close to Altlene's in size. They're a nice size, but not as big as Altlene.

Zenislez - if they use her Battle Masters personality, then she's a chipper -desu machine that almost falls over when trying to strike a battle pose. Not very becoming of a Valkyrie. >< Fortunately she didn't seem stupid.