Battle Masters MK2 questions

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.
Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Re: Battle Masters MK2 questions

Post by Zenislez » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:08 am

@OshareKeiji
Lol. I agree.

Base LP and Def really high, ride max mode increase her attack, defense AND speed, and with proper customizing, she can outlast and outgun even Altlene (sorry Erica, but I must stay objective and stay to the fact).

Not to mention that she is quite short (easier to take cover) and cute type.

My only complain is her color. It's Pink. And not just some, it's totally Pink from head (helmet) to toe (shoe). I don't mind Pink if some, but too much Pink just...I dunno the word. Kinda make me dizzy.

So iike I said before, she is a good shinki. Just not my taste because of too many pink. I don't mind fighting with her as long not too many in short period of time cause too much Pink made me dizzy.

@xary
I dunno. Don't have many DLC yet cause it is expensive.

I agree with OshareKeiji

Full armor shinki, if you hell bent want to use her ultimate RA, is difficult to customize.

My best knowledge of example is Altlene.

Due to her almost fully armored, only hip, shoes, shield and one accessories left open, her crappy dex is pretty much uncureable. Add in dex - 4 bolted in and she pretty much have the crappiest lock on range and range combat department.

Speaking of Sharatang, I just found out that she get the same exclusive right that she will keep her original hairstyle when using most head parts like Altlene.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:04 pm

hmmm, maybe I was a bit cnfuing there, I was saying that I recently dowloaded Bayb Razz, none of her armor yet but I have her personality, I am formiliar with the figures and know that the body core paint is white, in the game, the body core paint is pink like her legs, I have nothing wrong with the color, but it is inacurate, like how Eukrante's arms were purple in Battle Rondo, it is not right, I just felt inclined to tell every one, I can post pics of it if you would like, also, Baby Razz comes without her head gear attahed, Sharatang comes with the horn pieces as part of her hair I just found that interesting also since it is reverse on the actual figures LOL

pkrsrera
MMS Naked
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril

Post by pkrsrera » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:03 am

When you're equipping parts on the customizing screen, I noticed there are two stats which I think to be:

Fire Percentage
Light Percentage

I only took notice of them when I was using Arnval's default Rank 7 armour because the set had a huge minus percentage on one and a huge plus percentage on the other. I remember getting hit with a Rank 7 launcher and it dealt about or over 3k damage in one uncharged shot but I can't remember which element it was.

What purpose does these two stats have? Are they important to pay attention to?

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:12 am

Base Defense + Property Defense Bonus/Penalty percentage.

That means you'll either take less damage/be more susceptible to weapons of matching property.

Incidentally, it's easy to see the properties of weapons your opponent is using in battle, especially with regards to ranged weapons:

Fire: Red afterimage/projectile.
Laser: Blue afterimage/projectile (launchers will have sustained beam shots)
Neutral (Solid): Yellow afterimage/projectile.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

pkrsrera
MMS Naked
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril

Post by pkrsrera » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:02 am

So minus percentage means more damage taken and plus percentage means less taken?

Does it affect your own weapon power if it matches the element property? I just checked and Arnval's default armor set grants her a lot of Laser property and she has a lot of Laser weapons. Just wondering if there's any relation or not.

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:58 am

Since it's an armor property, the bonuses/penalties have nothing to do with your own weapons. They have their own output percentages.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:57 am

However it does affect the reverse. If your opponent more resistant/susceptible then it will do less/ more damage.

Take this as advantage when you enter the properties limit tournament/ against certain boss battle.

Trying a new save game and I'm amazed at how much hilarious things I missed or already forgotten. Currently on onroute to F1 battle.

I just remembered why I love fighting Mr 30km and his Tsugaru.

And I just remembered that Ach second love event not only she will drag Arnval, but it's totally random. I've seen poor Raptias been dragged by her.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

Amon-Raw
MMS Naked

Post by Amon-Raw » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:46 pm

What do I have to do to qualify for f1 , f2 and f3 and the battles in the shopping area?

Xary
MMS Naked

Post by Xary » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:02 am

you gotta do the tournaments to qualify into the F ladders

The tournaments in the shopping area are exibition tournaments

thoses have a tendency of having restrictions...

Like Shinki used, weapon used, elements of weapons, ETC ETC ETC....

star
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Xary wrote:you gotta do the tournaments to qualify into the F ladders

The tournaments in the shopping area are exibition tournaments

thoses have a tendency of having restrictions...

Like Shinki used, weapon used, elements of weapons, ETC ETC ETC....
if you need translation help, page 40 of this topic has a list of things that will help, I used it alot before I beat the game