Battle Masters MK2 questions

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.
OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Re: Battle Masters MK2 questions

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:15 pm

star wrote:taunt is the select button which will add on to the ride ratio, what does the ride ratio do? I know it gives ride max but what does that do?
The ride ratio is the master's synch rate with the shinki. When it hits maximum, these are the following effects:

*Certain stats are doubled (varies per shinki)
*SP and Boost consumption are halved.
*For Mk2, EX Rails become useable.
*For Mk2, "Damage Cut" will activate.
star wrote:also, I have restarted my game on a new memory chip to be able to get downloads but I still had beaten the game in the old memory and had owned a Justice, does she ever get a special rail attack?
She has one. It's called "Banquet Of Demise". To be able to use it, you need the "War God Throne Mk2" title. Fight every single character in the Game Center, Valhalla, and everyone that appears in the NG+ F0 tourney. The F0 lineup can change randomly every time you win, but you have to relegate your standing.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:30 pm

OshareKeiji wrote:She has one. It's called "Banquet Of Demise". To be able to use it, you need the "War God Throne Mk2" title. Fight every single character in the Game Center, Valhalla, and everyone that appears in the NG+ F0 tourney. The F0 lineup can change randomly every time you win, but you have to relegate your standing.
sounds hard, don't I need dlc to fight all the opponents? nd do I have to have an S class? I'm still unlocking f2 in the current game so I'm a bit behind since I restarted,can we have a video of her rail action?

pkrsrera
MMS Naked
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril

Post by pkrsrera » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:33 am

Does the 'get all in-game Shinki' include Justice and the two faceless Shinkis? If so, how do you unlock the faceless ones?

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:22 am

star wrote:sounds hard, don't I need dlc to fight all the opponents? nd do I have to have an S class? I'm still unlocking f2 in the current game so I'm a bit behind since I restarted,can we have a video of her rail action?
DLC opponents are not required. Only the in-game ones will do.

I don't have a video, but the final boss uses it in the second and third fights.
pkrsrera wrote:Does the 'get all in-game Shinki' include Justice and the two faceless Shinkis? If so, how do you unlock the faceless ones?
Yes.

You can only obtain the Mimic and Powered Mimic at NG+. Like before, you have to exit to the world map to get them to randomly pop up. Powered Mimic is a rare encounter though.

pkrsrera
MMS Naked

Post by pkrsrera » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:38 am

OshareKeiji wrote:You can only obtain the Mimic and Powered Mimic at NG+. Like before, you have to exit to the world map to get them to randomly pop up. Powered Mimic is a rare encounter though.
That's strange. I've already cleared 5 Shinkis, spending some time on NG+ for each of them before restarting the storyline to train a new one. I've faced off with several of both Mimics but there was no mail stating that I unlocked them. Did I do something wrong?

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:57 am

pkrsrera wrote:That's strange. I've already cleared 5 Shinkis, spending some time on NG+ for each of them before restarting the storyline to train a new one. I've faced off with several of both Mimics but there was no mail stating that I unlocked them. Did I do something wrong?
Did you finish the main story after the F0 tournament?

If so, you should keep it at the F0 part (NG+ continue, not NG+ restart).

pkrsrera
MMS Naked

Post by pkrsrera » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:12 am

Yes, I've already cleared the Justice boss fight and seen the ending credits. I selected no when the option 'Extra New Game' showed up.

So I just have to hunt the Mimics when the F0 tournament resets with random opponents? Or do I have to clear the Justice boss fight again while in NG+ for the mail to be available?

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:43 am

Just to be safe, clear one F0 battle run before attempting the Mimic hunt.

star
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:19 pm

well, I never really let Justice get in that many attacks in the battle with her, I saw her start them but I always managed to dodge and counter before they were used on me, I had a love 37 Ianeira who was capablee of just about anything I wanted her to do, she usually wiped out Justice before she could get much done, also in the old game I had, I also hadn't unlocked the mimics and I had beaten the game story and chose to continue playing, but my old game was piggybackng off my original battle masters data so it had a couple errors, I als heard there was a way to skip the story and just get all the stuff, how do I dod that? I am considering it to get back to the old way it was, but at the same time, it is still fun to play through the story, I just want to know how incase I decide to

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Shikaze » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Finally cleared the first handicap battle, when you have only a double dagger with you..... had to retry at least 30 times....... :vitulus: