Battle Masters MK2 questions

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.
Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Re: Battle Masters MK2 questions

Post by Zenislez » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:55 am

Xary wrote:okay....So now:

My Arnval is getting sick worried over something

I'm having a ridiculously hard time finding better melee weapons (took what appeared as a spear/dualsword with 219 atk)

My first bazooka became available (or what looks like it anyway)

I learned just how amazing Pile bunkers were compared to drills (Wish I now hate with all of my heart)

Got to a fight were three Zelnogards try to bum-rush me non-stop, needing a gun to deal with that, thinking about using that sorta grenade-shotgun thing in the shop to possibly one-hit em

I got the sort of laser cannon the Arnval this site's banner shows

Got a sort of alien pistol that provokes explosions where my ennemies stand
(effectively saying "screw you" to shinkis using guard)

Noticed Fubuki's default armor was above rank 2 (WHY ?!)

Avoiding to use my other shinkis because they are effectively underequipped like all hell

Turned my Arnval into a missile spam device for long ranged fights and rage-spammed the two shinkis with ridiculous amounts of health and massive exo-armors to death

What else is there to report of interresting....?

Oh yeah

The customised super armors for shinkis became available (needs ridiculous amounts of money to get ridiculously high stat equipement)

And I can appearantly deflect bullets with my daggers ?
(I attak a shinki with my melee as she's about to shoot and two wierd facts happen

1:Even though I'm at point blank and the shots go off BEFORE I can hit the ennemy I don't get hit even though I SHOULD

2:You can sometimes clearly see the projectiles spaz out and go off into a random direction, as far doing complete U turns and fly off into the setting sun !)
I'm surprised no one answer his question yet.
Don't worry, it's just the love event.

Try entering the tournament. They usually have some good equip as prize or give access to buy them in the shop.

Pile bunker is faster than drill but have horrid recovery time.

When fighting 3 on 1, the main rule is take down one at a time and never go to the middle of the arena.

That alien pistol is particle blaster. Good when the opponent stationary, but not accurate when they are moving.

You don't have to use their default armor. Anything goes. Only during rank 5 and 7 when you have access to their special RA then default equip is important.

Those tough with exoskeleton armor are Altlene (white, blue) and Altines (black, red). Don't worry, when you use them, they are also very tough even among all other shinki.

The quickest way to gain money (IMO) is entering the tournament and selling excess equipment. You only need one of every equip and every shinki will share it. Once you have club valhalla, farm nice equip there and sale any excess.

It seems that all range weapon have a minimum range to take effect. Once you are in that range, all shots will miss.

As far as I know, SMG have a secondary shot where rather than fire concentrated burst, it will fire in 180 degree arc. Looks cool, but totally useless.
Shikaze wrote:Finally cleared the first handicap battle, when you have only a double dagger with you..... had to retry at least 30 times....... :vitulus:
Congrats, the hardest part is over. The second one is much easier. Good luck.
And don't worry, I've done it worst than you.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

Xary
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0

Post by Xary » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:57 am

here's a more interresting question I thought up

How much space does it take to install the game to my SD card ?

tried to do it with like 1Go free and it failed, so today I'm getting a new SD card with 5 Go or more just for busou shinki

In all honesty...That one fight with thoses two tanks taught me just how usefull ROUTE RAs are, Just rush one of them guys and blast him to pieces before the other(s) can get in range to do anything....

BTW...Why was the fight with the drunk arnval so hard on my second attempt to it :eek: ?

I had forgot to save and had to redo it all but DAMN I had to retry 10 times before finally getting S rank (only fights I don't have S rank are 3-on-1 ones, waiting to get better stuff then go back and scold em)

BTW....Do all shotguns shoot like very slow moving green grenades things ?

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:44 am

Not sure. Probaby around 500 to 700.

Drunk Arnval? Ah, you mean that chibi arnval (seriously, she is smaller than your Arnval).
No idea. She is usually easy enough to beat even with rank 1 equip. Maybe because you let her using her RA and didn't anticipate it?

Shotgun bullet move at the same pace with all bullet. Only launcher faster than the other. Shotgun shot 5 bullet that spread out. Usually green, though the energy properties one will shot blue bullet. The firearms property is a tad different though. It shoots 12 smaller red bullet in a tighter spread pattern.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

star
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:52 am

oh! this may have been good to ask earlier, what love is ach when the handicap battles happen and is there a way to accidentally miss them? I had a love 20 ach in the original game but I have no memory of that event, and I know this may be asking alot but would someone please translate the F requirements for all of the F games, I beat F3 already but I forget the rest since it's been a while since the last time I played in them, and F0 took so long to get into last time it practically felt like doing all the Fs again but without the actuall turnament until the end!

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Shikaze » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:00 pm

Love 20 for the first, unless I'm mistaken. Haven't done the second yet.

star
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Shikaze wrote:Love 20 for the first, unless I'm mistaken. Haven't done the second yet.
nope, I had no love 20 on the first, only love 15, I know the requirements are included in that one battle area but I forget what they are

2nd question, how do I get higher armor levels for Altines?

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:02 pm

I'm sure that the first handicap battle is at love 20. Because after that you get Ach special RA.

Altines higher armor? I think it's the usual routine. Find someone that use the armor and fight her/him till you get from her/him. The mose easiest is find another Altines. Most high level shinkis will use their default armor (weapon may vary though).

Speaking of requirement for F tournament entry, I think you need to beat a certain number of opponent in game centre and a certain number of tournament until thee is special tournament. If I'm not mistaken, it is like qualifying tournament (though if you lose, you can enter it again unlike IRL).
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

Xary
MMS Naked

Post by Xary » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:17 am

Okay so here's some news

Tried installing Busou Shinki on my 8 Go SD card bought just for it and now my card shows a 900+ space useage So I'm guessing it worked ?

Anywho

About ultimate RAs of shinkis:

- What type of RA is there ?

I remember watching a video on youtube where some of thoses (I'd guess) were showcased and thoses involved two biker shinkis transforming their armor into bikes and just run over their opponent, now I'm guessing most Ultis involve some sort of armor trick (the loading screen were Eukrante rides her wing pack ?) but are they all about simply stampeding to death someone or are there ranged ones also available ?

- Is there a simple way to identify a Ulti (special font color, a certain symbol) ?

- Do the custom armors/weapons (+ms,+bs...etc, etc....) count towards the availability of the Ulti ?

Now about F ladders:

- Are some equipements available only during the F matches, effectively forcing one to get them AT THIS VERY MOMENT or will there be a way to get thoses anyway ?

- What does obtaining a S rank achieves in detail ? I know it grant some extra Love but does it influences the loot and if yes: in wich way ? or enables special love events ?

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:34 am

Xary wrote: About ultimate RAs of shinkis:

- What type of RA is there ?

- Is there a simple way to identify a Ulti (special font color, a certain symbol) ?

- Do the custom armors/weapons (+ms,+bs...etc, etc....) count towards the availability of the Ulti ?

- Are some equipements available only during the F matches, effectively forcing one to get them AT THIS VERY MOMENT or will there be a way to get thoses anyway ?

- What does obtaining a S rank achieves in detail ? I know it grant some extra Love but does it influences the loot and if yes: in wich way ? or enables special love events ?
About Ultimate RAs, there are two:

Ultimate = Obtained at Rank 20, usually requires +GC/+MS versions of main armor and for some, weapons.
Ultimate EX = Obtained at Rank 30, usually requires +SP/+EX versions of main armor and for some, weapons. Requires Max Ride status to use.

The equipment is important, but you have to assign the RA to a directional command as well.

You needn't worry about the the earlier F tourneys, most of the stuff the participants have also appears at the Official fights and Club Valhalla. However, there are some equipment that only Mimics drop, and the kind depends on the Love Level of the Shinki you recently used. It changes every 5 levels until 30.

Rank grades only increase your total battling average, it doesn't really influence anything else.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Shikaze » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:51 am

For the ulti rail, just a question : do you have to win a handicap battle to obtain it, or do you automatically get it at love 20 ?