Battle Masters Mk.2

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.
DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril&Arnval

Re: Battle Masters Mk.2

Post by DEARDROPS » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:37 pm

wait! you can get a mimic?! oooooohhh, that would be nice :D
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:48 pm

@Shikaze and Star

Yes, you can defeat her either with new game+ or just continue (you will start again before that event). And I think it is necessary to defeat her. I already test and confirm it when I made the speed guide.

As for Mimic, I think you need to defeat her on each map. And yes, you can also get the yellow one (Powered Mimic) though this one I'm not sure how. Got it by accident, later reload and try again yet didn't get it.

Don't get your hopes too high though. Mimic don't have Ultimate RA and not to mention her battle scream only consist of strange grunt and maniacal scream.

The reason why Ianeira is easier because Ianeira not only one of the strongest (in one of her story, she kick Jinpei out of the picture in a single blow), but also one of the fastest shinki too (her equipments are High Cost, High Performance), not as fast as Ach though. And during ride max, she doubles her attack, energy weapon recovery and speed.

Maryceles on the other hand...during ride max, she doubles her defense, energy weapon recovery and guard break damage. Making her rely more on pressuring rather than full blown damage. Weird, since with all that get up and sadistic nature, she is better on survival.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:48 pm

:( I beat the game and I lost to Justice the second time so I didn't get her! now I'm torn between trying again with Maryceles or just really grinding my Ianeira so I can just use her, last time when I used her, I S classed that second battle with Justice! I am also unsure what you mean by face mimic on every map, do you mean battle field? and how many are there? and what is Ianeira's ex rail attack called? and when will I get her level 7 gear? even in the old game I didn't have her level 7 armor, and I need to defeat all enemies to get Justices ex rail? how many opponents are there to beat?

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Every time you face a Mimic or Powered Mimic, the battle location will vary.

For regular Mimics, every location and level cap will have a different drop part.

You should try to get one fight from every location per 5 levels.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:01 pm

In my case, the easiest way to win against Justice is to go full force, be aggresive and never let up. I noticed that Justice is will less likely use any RA while you are close and hunting her down.

Twin dagger is optimal against her. Everytime the battle starts, she always use the cluster missile first. That's your cue to use RA or Move to get close to her then stick near her. Wether she dodge or block, it is always better to keep her on defense so you can't attack you back.

Edit :
Ianeria Ultimate attack is ウェパル・アサルトEX. If I'm not mistaken it is translated as Yueparu assault (maybe? Anyone care to make correction?)
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril&Arnval

Post by DEARDROPS » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Zenislez wrote:In my case, the easiest way to win against Justice is to go full force, be aggresive and never let up. I noticed that Justice is will less likely use any RA while you are close and hunting her down.

Twin dagger is optimal against her. Everytime the battle starts, she always use the cluster missile first. That's your cue to use RA or Move to get close to her then stick near her. Wether she dodge or block, it is always better to keep her on defense so you can't attack you back.
Wait, what love should you be when facing Justice? could it be more easier if your shinki is at least 60 above? or just higher than normal?
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Keep in mind, there will no longer be any real growth beyond Love 30.

How well your Shinki can fight and last depends on the equipment you have and how you use them.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:52 pm

OshareKeiji wrote:Keep in mind, there will no longer be any real growth beyond Love 30.

How well your Shinki can fight and last depends on the equipment you have and how you use them.
true but at the same time, higher rank means more armor availability, for example, a love 42 can use all the best armor and weapons at the same time, were as a love 30 has to choose, also I did better space the gear rank on my Maryceles and defeat Justice, I equiped rapid acsent and decsent to dodge her ex rail and for weapons, I used dual knives, bit, and an ax, I used Ianeira's level 7 back fin and the nun cosplay set for armor, it worked really well, and now my Justice is rapidly leveling up, but how do I get higher armor levels for her, also how do I get full level 7 armor for my Ianeira?

also, what happens if I use my Justice to defeat Justice the boss?

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:43 pm

I think there's a misunderstanding.

All the best armor and weapon will be available once your shinki reach rank 7 or love 27. And the cost limit growth stops at love 30, that is 1500.

Thus at love 30, all the best equipment and maximum cost is available and increasing love beyond 30 is useless....except if you loved/addicted/obsessed with a certain shinki. Me guilty for Altlene, currently she is at love 67.

You don't need to hunt for Justice equipment. Once she reached a certain rank, there will be a message notifying that Justice equipments are available to purchase at the shop.

For Ianeira...my best advice for her rank 7 is by hunting down high ranking Ianeira since most shinki will wear their default armor, not weapons though, mind you.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:50 pm

Cost stays at 1500 (the maximum cost level upon hitting Love 30) even after you go beyond. My Ach Harumi is already at Love 255 and she still uses the the same stuff from Love 30.

You've probably been equipping +KT gear. Those are high-level, low cost stuff, but with a corresponding penalty in a certain stat like the +IR and +GR stuff.

Otherwise, you might have been using stuff from DLC.