Battle Masters Mk.2

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.
DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril&Arnval

Re: Battle Masters Mk.2

Post by DEARDROPS » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:42 pm

Zenislez wrote:Nice. Just be patient. You will need to do a lot of things in order to finish the game.

Good luck with your recording. Inform me when you had recorded it and uploaded it.
Yeah, I got almost defeated with the story line XD took me 3 hours to read it XD

I want to record my ad-hoc game with my friends, so I'll just inform everyone here.
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:57 am

Zenislez wrote:Wow, you must have grind a lot using Ianeira. Btw, star, have you gotten Justice yet?
well, I have Justice in the old game on my other memory card still, in the new one, I have been slacking lately so not yet, my love 40 Ianeira is also in the old game card, but she was almost undefeatable with all rank 7 gear and weapons, she also had alot of life in the meter and her naturally great stats made her practically a shinki god LOL, on the memory chip I am working with now, I only have a love 32 maryceles and I am almost ready to unlock F0, but like I said, I have been procrastinating LOL I can't get the last 2 requirements to get in for some reason

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Hmmm....Can't help it. The procedure to open the requirements is quite tedious.

You need to do a lot of moving around checking for events and finished all the tag, weapon limit tournaments. Hang in there. Once the last 2 requirements finished, it is a straight forward toward the end.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:48 pm

question! My main shinki is an Arnval and at love 28. What lvl where you when you finished F0?

EDIT : Oh yeah, there's also this shinki which is named ミミツク which kept on appearing I think it's for the 4th time already, at first it was so weak but now, on it's 4th appearance it just kept on becoming strong.
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:59 pm

Back then I finished F0 the first time at lvl 31 with Altlene. Try to achieve lvl 30 to get the maximum cost limit.

ミミツク = Mimic

Their equipment is related to the last shinki you use/customized lvl. So the higher the level of your shinki, the stronger/better equipment they wear.

Edit:
To be exact, the rank they bring is

Your shinki lvl
1-5 = Mostly rank 1 equip
6-10 = Mostly rank 2 equip
11-15 = Mostly rank 3 equip
16-20 = mostly rank 4 and 5 equip
21-25 = mostly rank 5 and 6 equip
26-255 = mostly rank 6 and 7 equip
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:26 am

Zenislez wrote:Back then I finished F0 the first time at lvl 31 with Altlene. Try to achieve lvl 30 to get the maximum cost limit.

ミミツク = Mimic

Their equipment is related to the last shinki you use/customized lvl. So the higher the level of your shinki, the stronger/better equipment they wear.

Edit:
To be exact, the rank they bring is

Your shinki lvl
1-5 = Mostly rank 1 equip
6-10 = Mostly rank 2 equip
11-15 = Mostly rank 3 equip
16-20 = mostly rank 4 and 5 equip
21-25 = mostly rank 5 and 6 equip
26-255 = mostly rank 6 and 7 equip
So that's why o.O how many times would battle mimic?

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:03 am

Unfortunately - unlimited. You will keep on going meeting mimic after mimic and sometimes powered mimic.

The good thing is, some equipment only drop from mimic.

Oh, and the reason why I said get lvl 30 and max cost limit because after that you will be caught in a series of event till the end without chance for grinding or shopping or saving anymore. It will be battle after battle where defeat means game over (except a special case where the last boss cheated and she is always in ride max mode). You are supposed to get defeated in this battle, but you can win although tough. And also a requirement to get her as hidden shinki.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Shikaze » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:12 am

Can I still get her if I defeat her in new game + ? Didn't defeat her that second time unfortunately...

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:41 am

:O that's why I defeated Mimic for the 7th time already and have many new equipments already XD
hmmmmm, I might be at lvl 35+ when that happens, I've estimated already :D, and I'm gonna try to defeat that last boss, can't stand losing to the last boss

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:41 am

I didn't know that you could lose to justice in the second battle, is beating her then the only way to get her? I got her on the first try in the other memory chip, and how do you get a mimic then? and can you get both mimics? and do you have to beat her on the first try like I did last time? I used my love 40 Ianeira then so it was a breaze but this time I only have my Maryceles and she just doesn't seem to have as much power