Battle Masters Mk.2

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.
OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Re: Battle Masters Mk.2

Post by OshareKeiji » Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:07 am

DEARDROPS wrote:what are the requirements on doing that kind of ad-hoc game? PS3, and a PSN account?
Yes.

Ideally, you'd want that PSN account to be for JP, because you'd be hard-pressed to find an adequate number of Busou Shinki players from other regions. (present company excluded)

For those who don't have a PS3, I've heard that Xlink Kai for the PC works too. However, it has a lot of complicated requirements and I personally haven't tried it. The player quantity clause (or lack thereof) is also an issue.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril&Arnval

Post by DEARDROPS » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:51 am

OshareKeiji wrote: Yes.

Ideally, you'd want that PSN account to be for JP, because you'd be hard-pressed to find an adequate number of Busou Shinki players from other regions. (present company excluded)

For those who don't have a PS3, I've heard that Xlink Kai for the PC works too. However, it has a lot of complicated requirements and I personally haven't tried it. The player quantity clause (or lack thereof) is also an issue.
:O a psn account for JP... maybe I can manage to make one, there are a lot of tutorials around XD. PS3, my console is coming this october so I might as well wait for now :D

let me try out that Xlink Kai when I get more sleep
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:53 pm

DEARDROPS wrote::O a psn account for JP... maybe I can manage to make one, there are a lot of tutorials around XD. PS3, my console is coming this october so I might as well wait for now :D

let me try out that Xlink Kai when I get more sleep
oh yes, it's not hard to make one at all with a guide

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:33 pm

I want to try, but the connection server provider in here is terrible. I had already payed and ask to install the connection, yet already 4 months, they still haven't installed it. ARGH. And everytime I complain, they give me the same answer over and over again, that I started to feel sick and either cancel it or using law.

I really want to try battling you guys. Must be more fun rather than fighting AI. Btw, is the connection is good enough so there is little/no lag nor delay?
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Zenislez wrote:I want to try, but the connection server provider in here is terrible. I had already payed and ask to install the connection, yet already 4 months, they still haven't installed it. ARGH. And everytime I complain, they give me the same answer over and over again, that I started to feel sick and either cancel it or using law.

I really want to try battling you guys. Must be more fun rather than fighting AI. Btw, is the connection is good enough so there is little/no lag nor delay?
grrr, that's also a problem here in where I am >.< And they're saying that it's the most fastest connection in the Philippines >.< it can't even let me play rusty hearts the whole day.

EDIT: How do you record your Gameplay? if probable is there a program that records directly? I don't want to use any cords and buy cameras
>.< just want to record some gameplay shinkis
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:21 pm

There are some ways, though most of them for custom firmware.

There should be some on the net about the program to do it. (Sorry can't give the link)

If you don't use custom firmware, then I have no idea.

Btw, Deardrops, which shinki will you be maining?
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:51 pm

oh I really wish I could battle you all, I don't have a ps3 though :( I'd love to meet up with someone and my love 40 Ianeira!

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Wow, you must have grind a lot using Ianeira. Btw, star, have you gotten Justice yet?
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:20 pm

Zenislez wrote:There are some ways, though most of them for custom firmware.

There should be some on the net about the program to do it. (Sorry can't give the link)

If you don't use custom firmware, then I have no idea.

Btw, Deardrops, which shinki will you be maining?
Yeah I've found some on google. I'm using a CFW, so it might not be a problem.

I would like to do it on my Fubuki, Arnval, and Altline.

I just finished F1 also.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:39 pm

Nice. Just be patient. You will need to do a lot of things in order to finish the game.

Good luck with your recording. Inform me when you had recorded it and uploaded it.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"