Battle Masters Mk.2

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.
star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Battle Masters Mk.2

Post by star » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:16 pm

Zenislez wrote:Nice advice, however in that fight you also can't use RA. I tried before equipping a dual knife RA, but once I start the battle, I can't use it at all.

The reason why meleeing constantly is dangerous because she is equipped with a hammer. And all in here already know that once she swing that hammer, you will lose even if you attack 1st.

Another thing when melee, tough is rare and maybe happen when just unlucky, careful of elevation. Sometimes at the end of the combo, when your shinki spin with the knife, sometimes it will miss due to elevation.
that's true, can you equip emergency elevate? That tends to help and If they only let you use a hammer, then I suggest using the fists that every shinki can use naturall with no weapon, it will take a while but be faster than the hammer, or trade off and do mostly punches and hammer at oportune time to inflict the most damage possible

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:09 pm

No, this is the handicap battle where Ach's only equipment is the Grief Engraver double knife. No armor, no RAs, no extra abilities.

Winning this fight will grant one of the titles needed for unlocking Advancing Flash.

At least in Mk II you can restart the fight instantly if you lose. The first game was a pain in that department.

Took me about 12 retries there (resetting and impatiently skipping the dialogue) before I got it down flat.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:49 pm

seems hard, I'm not sure how I got it them, either way I am having issues with mimics, and does anyone know about the orange mimic and how to fight her? I had some weaker stuff equiped(only one music weapon and some armor) and she beat me, so I turned off the game and hoped to resume from the last save and fight her again but it didn't let me, so now I really want to beat her!

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Fighting Mimic is random. And so are the chance of fighting powered mimic (the orange one).

So if you are lucky, you might fight her again the next time. If unlucky, you can battle mimic after mimic but not powered mimic.

Losing to a mimic doesn't mean game over. You also don't lose anything. But she does hurt your ego if you are the perfectionist type :P .
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril&Arnval

Post by DEARDROPS » Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:27 pm

still trying to beat it XD well, since I'm sick can do it all night. Well I'll try your advices, and yeah, you can't use any RA in this battle, the technique that I'm doing is offense after firing missiles and after she gets up and attacks with hammer and missile, I counter them but I got hit with the gun >.< gonna try again later.

Gonna post back when I defeat エント
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Shikaze » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:49 am

Just finished story mode.... so sad :vitulus:

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril&Arnval

Post by DEARDROPS » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:25 am

grrr still can't beat Ach's Love event >.< :(
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:11 am

Don't give up.

Keep at it and you'll eventually find a pattern.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:00 pm

My advice is to forget that love event for now and level up some more, then go back and do it when you feel better about it, or just keep trying until you get it, the battles seems to get easier after repeatedly playing them and losing

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Your opponent weapons are Hammer, bazooka and missile swarm and it is capable of doing each RA. If you see her moving backward RA, it is either Missile or Bazooka RA if she move forward, it is Hammer RA.

Since you only have dual dagger, the Hammer is your biggest threat. You swing your weapon too late or too fast and you are pretty much screwed. Fortunately the Hammer RA is very easy to avoid. Just step or dash to the side should do the trick.

Missile and Bazooka, both the RA and normal attack are easy to avoid with a well time dodge.

General strategy:
When dodging, always dodge to the side. Dodging toward her is suicidal.

Never stand behind a pilar or elevation. Sometimes the Bazooka attack will end up hitting and explode there and caught you off guard. Bring the fight in open area.

Keep your distance to around 10. 6 if you are daring. This range is short enough easily avoid both the missile and bazooka while long enough to be safe from her hammer. And most importantly, you can see clearly what she is up to.

Don't give up. Even with the best strategy, sometimes bad luck happens.

Two main strategy that work:
Be aggresive
Dual dagger if you timed it right when she wake up from a fall, can stun lock her infinitely. However if you missed the timing even once, you"re screwed.

Wait and Lure
Just avoid missile and bazooka. Your aim is to lure her using her hammer and RA and counter it after finished attacking. However this takes time and you must be patient.

Hope you can beat her.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"