Battle Masters Mk.2

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.
Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Re: Battle Masters Mk.2

Post by Zenislez » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:40 am

Ah, now that you mention it, it makes senses. When the tension is high and competition is rough, the urge to win suddenly become filled with bloodlust :cheesygrin: .

Unless your browser support east asian language, that kanji word become alien language of blocks. Hopefully, this is not the case.

I'm wondering, is Arnval tempesta worth it? I heard that the event is identically the same with normal Arnval. How is her Ultimate Ex RA? Is it useful? Are the equipment have nice skill and status? I don't want to blew it since getting her means I need to get all Moon Angel episodes in order to get her equip. Other than the color change, are there any differences with normal Arnval?

Currently considering either Arnval tempesta, Mulmetier or Asuka to get. According to their equip, ultimate RA and personality, which one is more reccomended?
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:32 am

None of those three have particularly good Ultimate RAs (nor EX ones).

Asuka's is okay (but is better in a Combo Chain), Mur's is somewhat like Maryceles', while Arnval Black is also more useful with CC.

Also, the thing these three have in common: Their base equipment kills LP and DEF. (though Mur's DEF is a bit higher)

IMO, Zyldaria and Juvisy have better stuff.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

pkrsrera
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril

Post by pkrsrera » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:10 am

Sorry for dragging the current topic away, but one of my pen pals from Japan asked me for some help after we accidentally found out about each other's interest in Busou Shinki. He can't understand complete English, so he needed me to ask for help for him. Since he's a seiyuu otaku (according to what he told me in horribly broken and misspelled English) and wishes to hear every single dialogue a Shinki has to say, he wants to know exactly how many dialogues a Shinki has outside of Love Events and first encounters at the Game Center/Club Valhalla.

What I think he means is how many dialogues a Shinki can say after victory/loss at the Game Center/Club Valhalla, fighting a previously defeated opponent, and victory/loss at the various types of Official Matches at the Shinki Center. He also wishes to know how to trigger those dialogues to appear. I know I had different dialogues after demolishing the AI within thirty seconds, but most of the time I only got one dialogue.

I know it's a lot to ask but if anyone can help, it's a very big help for him. It's a bit of a bummer for me since I can't understand Japanese, though I actually cringed in real life after Jill Rivers yelled at me for losing a match in ten seconds flat at Club Valhalla when I had not equipped anything on her. Accidentally selected her because I wasn't paying attention when selecting my Shinki...

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:57 am

That's a rather tall order.

There's quite a lot, and they randomly occur per factor achieved. Plus you'll notice that a shinki's statements are more intense during championship bouts.

But what most players won't probably hear is the statement a shinki makes when a multiplayer Vs. ends in Time Up.

Since I commonly use Ach, I've heard only her part. (disappointment for dragging the match out too long despite winning)
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

pkrsrera
MMS Naked
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril

Post by pkrsrera » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:27 pm

If it helps a bit, I think just giving a list of how to trigger some of the more specific dialogues will do. The few I'm aware of that isn't a randomly picked dialogue between two or three choices are:

- First encounters at Game Center/Club Valhalla (not including Jinpei and the Love Event opponents)
- Using the same Shinki as your opponent AKA Mirror Match (repeated matches only)
- Win in a Mirror Match
- Lose in a Mirror Match
- Fighting higher/lower ranked opponents during F Tournaments (no Mirror Match)
- And what OshareKeiji just mentioned, Win via Time Up
- I'm guessing Lose via Time Up is specific as well

I might be wrong with these, though... Does anybody else know other specific dialogue triggers?

star
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:40 pm

I think there is one if the battle ends in a draw, I can't remember what shinki I was using but I KOed my opponent right as she KOed me, it was a very interesting experience

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Back then I made a list of what Altlene said during specific moments. Let's see...I know some have already been mentioned in the upper post, but i'll just stack everything here for easier rembrance.

- each time meeting a new opponent (one time only)

- 5 random comment before normal battle, normal victory, normal defeat.

- 1 each for mirror match before, victory and defeat

- 1 each for victory/defeat via time up

- 1 each of sudden victory/defeat (under 30 seconds...maybe)

- 3 quote when entering the F battle qualifying tournament, 1 defeat

- 3 quote when entering limit tournament, 2 victory, 1 defeat

- 3 quote when entering tag battle, 2 victory, 1 defeat

- 2 quote when entering Altlene tournament, 2 victory, 1 defeat

- 2 quote when entering Brand tournament, 2 victory, 1 defeat

- 2 quote when entering cosplay tournament, 2 victory, 1 defeat

- challenging an upper/lower rank in F battle

And lastly, 1 when entering, victory and defeat for the bridal dress tournament.

I think that's all. Maybe other shinki not as much. But at least that's all the trigger that I've known so far, so it usually have the same trigger for other shinkis.

Btw, sorry if I made a mistake or forgot something. And I just noticed that I tend to make a long post :rolleyes:
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

star
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:14 pm

so after I patched my game, my Arnval Tempestra dissapeared as well as one other shinki, I haven't figured out the other yet but there is a spot for her in my selection area, does anyone know what happened and or how to fix it?

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril&Arnval

Post by DEARDROPS » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Ok I'm starting on beating up people on f1 tournament, should I keep on beating them or should I go directly for spot 1?
everytime I beat some, I unlock some new equipment/s, oh yeah and my arnval is on rank7, XD my 300kspt got finished after buying all rank7 equipment, including Ach's rank5, Altline's rank5, Fubuki's rank5 and Strarf's rank5. When do I get the special ex-rail attack for arnval? on lvl30?
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Post by Zenislez » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:46 pm

One thing for sure, don't skip the fight. Fight the rank one time at a time since there's a title that come with a special RA with the requirement to beat anyone up including in club valhalla and tournament. This include everyone with their old equip and new equip once you reach a certain part of the story.

I said, fight each on of them three times at least or until you don't get new equip.

Yup, you get the Ex ultimate once you reach Lvl 30. However I found that Arnval ultimate RA and her default equipment seriously lacking especially her LP and base speed. You want to use her open equip part to the fullest if you want to use her ultimate RA while still be able to have good stats/skill.

@star
Huh? After patching some Shinkis missing? This is the first time I've heard it. And to think about it, I'm also the one suggest one to patch it, so some of it is my fault. Sorry.

Anyone know the solution?
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"