Battle Masters Mk.2

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.
Azuma-Blade
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Maochao

Re: Battle Masters Mk.2

Post by Azuma-Blade » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:57 pm

I managed to find a downloadable version of the DLC from a chinese site and it confirmed working (I confirmed it my self) the DLC contains Sharatang, Baby Razz and Raptias i'll just post here once i made my fileserve account

and btw does anyone know where i can download the OST for busou shinki battle masters MK2 i though it supposed to be out but i can't still find it please tell me?

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:27 pm

kasmichan wrote:2) For F1 keep hitting those players on the game center and do challenges on Shinki center. also Beat Gaia on club valhalla if you haven't beaten him. He's the last guy you'll face with Chitose that detective girl.
what is the game center? is it the place with restrictions and standards cause im cant get into those really.

also to anyone: can i please see a pic of this astrea? she sounds awsome but i keep picturing an arnval with orange hair only

Azuma-Blade
MMS Naked

Post by Azuma-Blade » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:00 pm

star wrote:
kasmichan wrote:2) For F1 keep hitting those players on the game center and do challenges on Shinki center. also Beat Gaia on club valhalla if you haven't beaten him. He's the last guy you'll face with Chitose that detective girl.
what is the game center? is it the place with restrictions and standards cause im cant get into those really.

also to anyone: can i please see a pic of this astrea? she sounds awsome but i keep picturing an arnval with orange hair only
The game center is located at the upper left of the map

About Astrea you'll see her in the MK2 storyline as a guest shinki and you'll also get her if you beat the game twice just don't make an extra new game after the end of your second run

higurashi9
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Sharatang

Post by higurashi9 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Azuma-Blade wrote:I managed to find a downloadable version of the DLC from a chinese site and it confirmed working (I confirmed it my self) the DLC contains Sharatang, Baby Razz and Raptias i'll just post here once i made my fileserve account

and btw does anyone know where i can download the OST for busou shinki battle masters MK2 i though it supposed to be out but i can't still find it please tell me?

PLEASE PM ME THE LINK :D

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:27 pm

Is there any way to get alternate voices? I love Altlene, but I think I might have to not use her because her voice is seriously driving me up the wall =/

Azuma-Blade
MMS Naked

Post by Azuma-Blade » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:21 am

I think there's is no alternate voice option in game

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Post by ArcticKitsune » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Wait, what? What I do wrong? If anything? Trying to level Tsugaru so she can wear her armor and she dinged to Love 7. I did her love event, barely beat the bike girl (don't know her name yet), and still lost? Was I supposed to do something special or still experience a lost so see a blue-haired Eukrante fight the biker girl off? :P Hell mask or whatever.

Fun battle and event though haha.

Azuma-Blade
MMS Naked

Post by Azuma-Blade » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:06 am

@ArcticKitsune: I think "Hellmask" is on Tsugaru's love event if you're referring Jill's event yes you'll have to lose though i still can't accept a D-Rank on my record list even though it's an event battle

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0

Post by star » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:04 pm

i fianlly can preform rail attacks and i played a few special battles but now im not alowed into the place with f1 at all! and a poor little maochao EXPLODED! she echoed and vibrated and exploded! and even though my ianeira is love 23 it wont let me buy a second one in the store yet, why not? and i also cannot stand a D record but i cannot beat this one tsugaru!

kasmichan
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 14

Post by kasmichan » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:22 am

star wrote:i fianlly can preform rail attacks and i played a few special battles but now im not alowed into the place with f1 at all! and a poor little maochao EXPLODED! she echoed and vibrated and exploded! and even though my ianeira is love 23 it wont let me buy a second one in the store yet, why not? and i also cannot stand a D record but i cannot beat this one tsugaru!
Use your arnval to finish the event for Gaia to appear once you see that exploding maochao..you won't progress if you won't use arnval since unlocking F1 requires arnval's love event..Ianeira still has some requirements before she obtain some new sets of armors, just finish the others first...

About the D record event..well in the first game we have to loose to evil when we first battled her so get used to it..it's story so accept it..heros need to die sometimes..^^