Busou Shinki Battle Masters - PSP Game coming 7/15/10

For help & discussion of Battle Masters.
Icchan
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 7
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Re: Busou Shinki Battle Masters - PSP Game coming 7/15/10

Post by Icchan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:51 am

Zero_Blazer wrote:I'll elaborate Icchan's post a bit more.

The "Shady Shop" is a junk shop. You can buy junk items there. You can also sell max LOVE shinki there, in case you want to start that shinki over because you want to see her LOVE events again.

The LOVE events themselves differ between shinkis. The LOVE required for the next event isn't set or anything.

Shinkis don't come with weapons, and you have to buy them. Coordination doesn't exist in Battle Masters, so you don't have to worry about that.

Finally, after maxing a Shinki, you gain their "final rail" attack. These attacks only work for that shinki and specific armor parts for that shinki. As comparison, they're most like the "Tension" modes in Battle Rondo. Ach rides on her bike in her final rail, and Arnval rides on her rear part.

EDIT: Oh ya 1 more thing I forgot, the D-pad movement can be changed into analog for those who prefer that. This can be done at your room when pressing "Start" for the options. Also, The MAX gauge in battle increases your stats for a bit.
Thanks for clearing up some stuff! but so far, the LOVE events I've been handling are on certain levels, mostly when your shinki changes between Classes 1-5 or something. And at least now I know what that Ride Gauge is for.

Oh yes, about the "underground fight" there seems to be an entrance fee of 1000Spt.

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:54 am

Hmm. Me thinks we need to split off the 'How does this game work' stuff for those of us who dont speak Japanese. :)

Icchan
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 7
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Post by Icchan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:25 am

I don't speak japanese! :D

star
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:27 pm

so if i were to say buy altines in the game, i wouldnt be able to put on all of the armor associated with her until shes reached a certain love? and is the armor only able to be put in one place or can you move it around on her, and the arnval and strarf have that almost light armor mode, is that possible in the game?

yatou
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 22
MMS owned: 24
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Dengeki Ach

Post by yatou » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:25 pm

New comers!
Attachments
up60142.jpg
up60142.jpg (84.46 KiB) Viewed 25149 times

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:20 pm

how do you get the newcomes? are they downloads? and if they are, will it matter if the psp is from america or japan? are they a new level? i love sharatang!!! and the light blue haired ram one,

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:49 pm

who are the one with sharatang and baby razz colored hair and ponytails? and which one is her partener?

Zero_Blazer
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 8
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ach and Tempesta

Post by Zero_Blazer » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:14 pm

star wrote:so if i were to say buy altines in the game, i wouldnt be able to put on all of the armor associated with her until shes reached a certain love? and is the armor only able to be put in one place or can you move it around on her, and the arnval and strarf have that almost light armor mode, is that possible in the game?
Armor comes in two tiers. You have the standard armor that is usually not rank 5. They vary between different units, such as Arnval's Mk 2 rear part being rank 1, while Yda's rear part is rank 3. Then you have the special powered up part (usually +GC or +ms at the end of the part name) that are all rank 5 and only available in the Premium Shop. These parts are required for the final rail attacks, and are usually the most powerful parts in the game.

Armor can only be put in 1 place. It's not like battle rondo where you can put a booster on her leg. Actually, the boosters are permanently attached to the rear part in the game, and is a separate part compared to the one without boosters.

The almost light armor mode you're talking about is I'm guessing the Mk 2 armor. Those are in the game.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Zero_Blazer wrote: The almost light armor mode you're talking about is I'm guessing the Mk 2 armor. Those are in the game.
no not all the mk2 armor, a parts like when you take of the leg pieces found in strarfs giant robot arms and the alt arms, or arnvals alt legs without that shin piece
Last edited by star on Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yatou
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 22
MMS owned: 24
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Dengeki Ach

Post by yatou » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Two of them
Attachments
1279664861127.png
1279664861127.png (222.85 KiB) Viewed 24614 times