The Busou Shinki Trivia thread!

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: The Busou Shinki Trivia thread!

Post by star » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:05 pm

shizen22 wrote:Ianeira's chest part is officially a “Buoyancy Control Device”. So in Ianeira's case, her breasts really are her floatation device! :schmetterling: :ianeira:
(source: http://www.shinki-net.konami.jp/media/j ... ic_23.html, the 3rd text box after Ianeira's picture)

I believe the above may have been alluded to already but I felt it was best to make it clear for the sake of this thread. :tsugaru:
not to burst your bubble, but we knew it was floatation actually, as it says right here on the konami site> http://www.shinki-net.konami.jp/battler ... ta_14.html if you scoll over her breasts in the second section about her it comes up and even says bouyance control device in english, i just meant that the dengeki ianeira must also have targeting in her 3rd plate because its so large

shizen22
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Post by shizen22 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:24 pm

star wrote:
shizen22 wrote:Ianeira's chest part is officially a “Buoyancy Control Device”. So in Ianeira's case, her breasts really are her floatation device! :schmetterling: :ianeira:
(source: http://www.shinki-net.konami.jp/media/j ... ic_23.html, the 3rd text box after Ianeira's picture)

I believe the above may have been alluded to already but I felt it was best to make it clear for the sake of this thread. :tsugaru:
not to burst your bubble, but we knew it was floatation actually, as it says right here on the konami site> http://www.shinki-net.konami.jp/battler ... ta_14.html if you scoll over her breasts in the second section about her it comes up and even says bouyance control device in english, i just meant that the dengeki ianeira must also have targeting in her 3rd plate because its so large.
Er, no bubbles busted. As I said, it wasn't spelled out in this thread and unless I'm really clueless about the people here, most likely don't read Japanese and even if they did, I doubt many would wonder into the Battle Rondo portion of the website (nor that link that I posted come to think of it) which is where your link leads too. Yes, many assumptions but if I'm wrong, feel free to mention it! And no, I wasn't thinking about your targeting idea when you mentioned it nor disputing it. However it does act as some form of damage buffer if I'm reading that box correctly. But I'm sure you can correct me since you pointed that webpage out to me.

Note: you need to hit the spec button (the 2nd white box) before you can get to the scrolling over her body part.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:33 pm

shizen22 wrote:
star wrote:

not to burst your bubble, but we knew it was floatation actually, as it says right here on the konami site> http://www.shinki-net.konami.jp/battler ... ta_14.html if you scoll over her breasts in the second section about her it comes up and even says bouyance control device in english, i just meant that the dengeki ianeira must also have targeting in her 3rd plate because its so large.
Er, no bubbles busted. As I said, it wasn't spelled out in this thread and unless I'm really clueless about the people here, most likely don't read Japanese and even if they did, I doubt many would wonder into the Battle Rondo portion of the website (nor that link that I posted come to think of it) which is where your link leads too. Yes, many assumptions but if I'm wrong, feel free to mention it! And no, I wasn't thinking about your targeting idea when you mentioned it nor disputing it. However it does act as some form of damage buffer if I'm reading that box correctly. But I'm sure you can correct me since you pointed that webpage out to me.

Note: you need to hit the spec button (the 2nd white box) before you can get to the scrolling over her body part.
whats a damage buffer, i dont speak any japanese so please piont things out, im very sure you know more than me about it, i just happen to love ianeira and ive done a little research but im still in the dark about most everything about her so please do correct me, LOL its kinda funny how this all worked out right?

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:39 pm

That adorable Shinki.net journal makes me want to learn japanese even more now.

shizen22
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Post by shizen22 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:21 am

star wrote:whats a damage buffer
Ianeira's chest piece reduces physical damage, that's what I meant. Too bad they don't have the stats on the later Shinki; I would have loved to see if they had anything on Graffias' chest piece. :p

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:12 am

shizen22 wrote:
star wrote:whats a damage buffer
Ianeira's chest piece reduces physical damage, that's what I meant. Too bad they don't have the stats on the later Shinki; I would have loved to see if they had anything on Graffias' chest piece. :p
id assume they did something with it though, right? its not just piontlessly big, busou shinki tends not to do that without reason

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 pm

according to the side of my ianeira dengeki's box, shinki without a master are only shinki, not busou shinki, to be a busou shinki, the shinki must have a master

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:26 pm

star wrote:according to the side of my ianeira dengeki's box, shinki without a master are only shinki, not busou shinki, to be a busou shinki, the shinki must have a master
Really? Any other tidbits concerning the Shinkiverse?

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:53 pm

that's odd... for what i know there are two types of shinkis, the "normal" ones (think 15cm tall robomaids) and the combat oriented "busou" shinkis... all have a master...

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:33 pm

halconfenix wrote:that's odd... for what i know there are two types of shinkis, the "normal" ones (think 15cm tall robomaids) and the combat oriented "busou" shinkis... all have a master...
All the Shinkis that have figures are combat shinkis, right?