Best/Worst Locations to Buy Busou Shinki

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Re: Best/Worst Locations to Buy Busou Shinki

Post by Sonja » Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:45 am

Entertainment Hobby Shop Jungleseems to be rather fairly priced. Very small selection but looks like mostly sealed in box (A rank means 'outer box opened' and B rank means 'was a display item', Sealed is factory sealed).

Actually looks like they have some good deals on figures in general. The Eukrantes even have the re-release bonus parts.

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:17 pm

Sonja wrote:Entertainment Hobby Shop Jungleseems to be rather fairly priced. Very small selection but looks like mostly sealed in box (A rank means 'outer box opened' and B rank means 'was a display item', Sealed is factory sealed).

Actually looks like they have some good deals on figures in general. The Eukrantes even have the re-release bonus parts.
that is a really awesome site! do you need an account to buy from them?

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:48 pm

You do, and they don't take Mastercard (unless you select to use your mastercard through Paypal).

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:49 pm

does anyone know how amiami handles multiple order cancelations? I had 5 pre-orders with them but then I was forced to reduce it to one because of recent issues and I am worried they will be upset with me

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:55 pm

As far as I know they're very touchy about anything. They may just tell you to go bother some other store and stop accepting (pre)orders from you.

Once I had a defective figure (Full Puni Mafuyu with a bubble on the standard chest) and they said something like "If our products aren't matching your expectations, please find another source for your hobby related purchases." (Of course I turned it around and they ended up apologising, but I still didn't get a replacement part)

And a friend of mine purchased gifts for others (with other addresses) from them and they claimed that he was doing proxy business and banned him.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Shiaoran wrote:As far as I know they're very touchy about anything. They may just tell you to go bother some other store and stop accepting (pre)orders from you.

Once I had a defective figure (Full Puni Mafuyu with a bubble on the standard chest) and they said something like "If our products aren't matching your expectations, please find another source for your hobby related purchases." (Of course I turned it around and they ended up apologising, but I still didn't get a replacement part)

And a friend of mine purchased gifts for others (with other addresses) from them and they claimed that he was doing proxy business and banned him.
I hope they don't bann me, I have alot of business with them and they are very good

shizen22
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Post by shizen22 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:35 am

Assuming you're a regular customer of Amiami, the occasional cancellation isn't a biggie. However, a string of cancellations might put you on their potential black list so you should be careful with your ordering in the future assuming they still accept your orders.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:24 pm

shizen22 wrote:Assuming you're a regular customer of Amiami, the occasional cancellation isn't a biggie. However, a string of cancellations might put you on their potential black list so you should be careful with your ordering in the future assuming they still accept your orders.
they asked me to not cancel as much again in the future but they thanked me for being a customer and forgave it all, they are really a good company :)

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Post by Chalkred » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:00 pm

i once asked amiami to cancel a preorder with the promise alone of orderin another thing.
Most recently, when I was worried about another order not arriving, they took my paranoia well and were very supporting.
They were always very kind, ive nothing but a good experience with this store.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:05 pm

Chalkred wrote:i once asked amiami to cancel a preorder with the promise alone of orderin another thing.
Most recently, when I was worried about another order not arriving, they took my paranoia well and were very supporting.
They were always very kind, ive nothing but a good experience with this store.
agreed