So I just bought my first Shinkis...

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

Grievlocke
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Gabrine

So I just bought my first Shinkis...

Post by Grievlocke » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:12 am

So I just ordered my first Shinkis and I'm interested to find out what I should expect, that and to see if I got a decent price >_>
I got Strarf off of Mandy for $45 and Zelnogrard off of Amiami for $50.
They both seem very solid and I enjoy their design a lot so I think I'll enjoy them. I can't wait to get them in!

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Re: So I just bought my first Shinkis...

Post by Zenislez » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:59 am

Congrats on your first buy. Just remember that they will have handling, delivery and (depends on your country) tax cost.

Hope they will arrive soon at your place.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0

Re: So I just bought my first Shinkis...

Post by Aurea Arleigh » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:04 pm

Grievlocke wrote:So I just ordered my first Shinkis and I'm interested to find out what I should expect, that and to see if I got a decent price >_>
I got Strarf off of Mandy for $45 and Zelnogrard off of Amiami for $50.
They both seem very solid and I enjoy their design a lot so I think I'll enjoy them. I can't wait to get them in!
2 pretty cool shinki to start with. You can't really go wrong with your picking your favorite designs and characters. many of us have or likes versus dislikes on loved shinki and unloved shinki.

As far as what to expect upon arrival like Zenislez stated some countries tax when items reach customs, others do it randomly and some places don't tax at all. So good luck with that madness.

As far as shinki go they are very great figures and your limitation of what you can make with the armor is your imagination, skill and wallet. Building cool armor configurations with shinki only items is pretty easy though you may wish to check out BSW thread: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1645&hilit=color+chart It will help you between skintones and which armors are compatible with other shinki. If you have any other questions feel free to drop in cbox or find a friendly shinki master for advise!

Good luck and congrats on your first shinki! :oneofus: