If your Shinkis were real....

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: If your Shinkis were real....

Post by star » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:53 pm

if all of my shinki's were real, I'd be in trouble, I think most of mine would need to be deactivated so that they did not cause trouble since they greatly outnumber me, I'd probably only activate 4 of mine to start with so as not to become overwhelmed, I'd start with Ianeira, Eukrante, Maryceles, and Graffias, Ianeira and Graffias are both so easy going that I wouldn't mind them at all and Maryceles would probably be causing constant trouble while Eukrante did her best to be sweet and try to be my favorite, I would also want to make it very clear I have no interest in dating them, we would just be a family and they would not interupt my dating life with real girls.

as for going outside? only in very limited ammounts and totally supervised, we would never go to a lake or beach, sand and dirty water are not good, I would keep my girls exceptionally clean like now. I would probably leave the bathtub full of water for Ianeira and Eukrante to play in but I would prefer they kept dry since wet hair drips, I would also probably keep their cradles close to my bed in case of emergencies and stuff.

I would probably also ket them watch tv and play xbox if they wanted but it might take teamwork to work the controller, Maryceles would probably really enjoy playing mortal kombat though, I have a feeling Eukrante would be discusted by it though, Ianeira would blush and become embaraced and Graffias would remain calm and work to win. Graffias would probably be able to talk Ianeira into helping win, which might express somewhat of a competitive side in them.

as for battleing, they would be allowed to do it but only in vey limited places to be sure they were safe and unharmed in the end, definately no street fighting, in any danger, I would reuire Ianeira, Graffias, and Eukrante to activate their armor beast modes so no harm befell the actual shinki and I would require Maryceles to pull her tentacles up into a cape and put on her helmit before allowing her to engage in battle, and she would mainly go for opening with no danger made by the armor modes. shortly after, maybe within a month or 2, I would activate Vespelio and she could use her armor mode to help as well. Vespellio would also add drama to the situation though so I would let Ianeira play mommy for her to comfort her when Graffias is to blunt or Maryceles threatens her life LOL

Mobius
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fliers~

Re: If your Shinkis were real....

Post by Mobius » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:04 pm

If Shinki were real...

Since I only got my first one yesterday, some changes would be happening.

:arnval: Charlotte, my Arnval would have the bubbly, kind personality that Arnval types seem to have, but coupled with a desire to keep my place befitting of her and her Master (forcing me to clean up and be diligent as well, because I'm not letting her do it all by herself), and an insatiable curiosity. I could see her posing and looking at the different Gunpla I have throughout my room, and if she isn't busy helping paint them or cleaning them, she'd try to see if she could use their parts. After all, they are around the same size :)

I'd also take her with me wherever I went. Not because I don't trust her but rather because I'd think she could use the experiences. Being confined to a single room or trailer is kinda miserable. Plus, I'd enjoy the company. I'd keep her away from fences though, don't need her falling and getting mauled by a dog. Rather, I'd prefer if she stayed on me, like in a coat pocket or on my shoulder.

Cleaning would be rather easy, I'd opt to use compressed air to blow the dust away and get into the nooks and crannies. Though that'd probably cause her to convulse and laugh by being tickled. I'd have her Cradle either right next to my computer, or on my nightstand, either way she's close to me and close to an outlet. As I get more Shinki, I'd feel more comfortable leaving her when I went out since she has someone to talk to, or take them all with me. One of the benefits of having many pockets.

But no cooking. Ever. Rule number one, and rule number two is for them to avoid vacuum cleaners and kitchen shelves. That's just asking for trouble. Thankfully I don't have a garbage disposal, otherwise I'd have to tell her to avoid that too!