Few questions....

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

darkroxas25
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 6
MMS owned: 0

Few questions....

Post by darkroxas25 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:20 pm

i noticed that i see busou shinki that say full arms package. what do that mean??
also, i noticed different weapons they use apart their own weapons..what are they?

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Re: Few questions....

Post by OshareKeiji » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:52 am

"Full Arms Package" refers to a re-release of Arnval Mk2 Tempesta and Starf Mk2 Lavina with extra equipment.

The same extra equipment was initially released as a bundle for the original Arnval and Starf Mk2 if you ordered the Busou Shinki Battle Masters PSP game from the Konamistyle Shop.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

darkroxas25
MMS Naked

Post by darkroxas25 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:52 pm

OshareKeiji wrote:"Full Arms Package" refers to a re-release of Arnval Mk2 Tempesta and Starf Mk2 Lavina with extra equipment.

The same extra equipment was initially released as a bundle for the original Arnval and Starf Mk2 if you ordered the Busou Shinki Battle Masters PSP game from the Konamistyle Shop.
really. i thought they were gundam or armored core guns from what i've seen in busou shinki comics

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:34 pm

People use all sorts of accessories in photos, don't think everything comes with the Shinkis. Custom weapons are pretty common, specially Gundam ones.

If you want Arnval/Tempesta and Strarf/Lavina MkII, get the FAP versions as they have more parts, but that's about it.
Some other Shinkis had pre-order bonuses like weapons and helmets, but only a couple are worth it (like Ach's rerelease head and Altlene's Wotan helmet).
Recolors often come with an extra weapon like Maryceles Lemuria's gunblade.

darkroxas25
MMS Naked

Post by darkroxas25 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:03 pm

actually im thinking about get tempesta and lavina mkII FAP and then get arnval tranche and strarf bis...what do you think?
Shiaoran wrote:People use all sorts of accessories in photos, don't think everything comes with the Shinkis. Custom weapons are pretty common, specially Gundam ones.

If you want Arnval/Tempesta and Strarf/Lavina MkII, get the FAP versions as they have more parts, but that's about it.
Some other Shinkis had pre-order bonuses like weapons and helmets, but only a couple are worth it (like Ach's rerelease head and Altlene's Wotan helmet).
Recolors often come with an extra weapon like Maryceles Lemuria's gunblade.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:38 pm

I don't think anything, it's up to you what you like :P

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:44 pm

Exactly.

Pick who you like, hunt them down as best you can.

Shinkis are harder to come by than the average figure because Konami produces them in very limited quantities, but with some effort and a bit of luck, you'll get yours eventually.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

darkroxas25
MMS Naked

Post by darkroxas25 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:10 pm

ah all right. true enough. thanks again XD

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Post by Chalkred » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:40 pm

heh : ) after the mk's you may decide not to get the old bis and tranche- the last go for -say-bout the same price or more than mk's? costly at any rate.

darkroxas25
MMS Naked

Post by darkroxas25 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:22 am

Chalkred wrote:heh : ) after the mk's you may decide not to get the old bis and tranche- the last go for -say-bout the same price or more than mk's? costly at any rate.
true. but ill get mk2 for arnval and strarf someday though. i aint leaving them out of my must get shinki list XD

and to be honest, i like tranche and bis more than their mk2 version because of tranche's cool wings and bis's hammer and their armors. ya know? that's why i rather want to get mk2 for tempesta and lavina then jsut tranche and bis. so yeah