How do you see your shinki and MMS collection?

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

Mobius
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fliers~

Re: How do you see your shinki and MMS collection?

Post by Mobius » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:54 am

It's hard for me to say - unlike with my models, I've gotten rather attached to Shinki, though not to an O_O creepy level IMO. I'm an aspiring writer, and one of my strengths that I've been told that I have are my characters - thereby it's hard for me NOT to give a Shinki a name and personality. It's as much as I care about my prized possessions as it is about a writing exercise.

Raffi von Lederhosen
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 2

Post by Raffi von Lederhosen » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:19 pm

Definitely as less than real people...is what I'd like to say. But then, I'm a very socially awkward kind of guy, and ,well, let's not get into that. But, yeah, they're very special to me. More than any other toy in my collection. If, for some inane reason, I'd find myself in a situation where I'd have to get rid of all but two of my toys, I'd know which ones I'd choose to keep. Although, I'd probably bend the rules a little and try to save TFA Ratchet as well.

So, yeah, at least I don't like them in THAT kind of way. You know...THAT kind of way...because that would be weird.

MrHolister
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Post by MrHolister » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:24 pm

I'm totally a creeper. i like to drive up in an old van, offer them some candy, and. :eek: ..wait,...er,...no, that's not what I meant at all.

Like Mobius, I am an aspiring writer, so I like coming up with backstories, names, identities if you will... But I even do that with LEGO characters, so it's almost too much with shinkis.. They are too easy to get absorbed in...

They are just toys, but darn tootin fun ones though! :biggrin:
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119

goobahead1
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 0

Post by goobahead1 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:24 am

Well once strarf and arnval get here, ill treat them just like my transformers. That is to say, they are alive with their own personalities and lives.

Also my shinki's all have their own individual names and their box name is just what they were created with, though it does make a great stage name for when they act in my comic series.