plastica confuses me

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

plastica confuses me

Post by star » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:15 pm

hello, as the name of this topic says, i dont understand the direction for a plastica brand head i bought recently and i understand that i how to assemble the hair to the face, sort of, but i have absolutely no idea how to put the neck piece together of into the head, and the hair and face always fall out of the back of the hair that it pluggs into, does anyone know an english instruction site that would help me at all?

cyclenut
Class B Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Blueline Plastica

Re: plastica confuses me

Post by cyclenut » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:53 am

Do you have a picture of the pieces?

I built the blueline plastica kit so I may be able to help.

The way the blueline neck part is built, is that first there is a small cylindrical neck piece that pops onto the body, then the ball joint is placed on to the neck piece. The head is then placed onto the ball joint.

To remedy the face falling off (happens to mine); what I did is that I wrapped a tiny piece of tissue paper around the connector that plugs into the hair for a "compress" fit. Worked for me.

Hope this helped.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:26 pm

i have pics but it wont let me post them at the moment, ill try to fix my computer so i can later on, we is being hacked, but soon ill have a virus to send back to them and destroy there controll over what i do aswell as all their data, i dont play when it comes to hackers, LOL

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:17 pm

star wrote:i have pics but it wont let me post them at the moment, ill try to fix my computer so i can later on, we is being hacked, but soon ill have a virus to send back to them and destroy there controll over what i do aswell as all their data, i dont play when it comes to hackers, LOL
If you're really being hacked then the best thing to do is to remove your computer from the internet entirely, not post on BSW. You're not going to be able to 'send a virus' back to them very easily either. Really it's not like this is my job or I went to school for this or anything... Even if you could somehow send them a virus, they wouldn't be stupid enough to leave themselves vulnerable to one.

Just a word from a tech-savvy girl - Don't try and look tough on the internet if you really don't know what you're talking about, it just makes you look dumb.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:40 pm

Sonja wrote:
star wrote:i have pics but it wont let me post them at the moment, ill try to fix my computer so i can later on, we is being hacked, but soon ill have a virus to send back to them and destroy there controll over what i do aswell as all their data, i dont play when it comes to hackers, LOL
If you're really being hacked then the best thing to do is to remove your computer from the internet entirely, not post on BSW. You're not going to be able to 'send a virus' back to them very easily either. Really it's not like this is my job or I went to school for this or anything... Even if you could somehow send them a virus, they wouldn't be stupid enough to leave themselves vulnerable to one.

Just a word from a tech-savvy girl - Don't try and look tough on the internet if you really don't know what you're talking about, it just makes you look dumb.
yeah, computers arent my thing, but i sure can type fast, but every time i put the pics into the message, i requires me to sign back in and re-make it, even after i just signed back in and re-made it it still makes me do it again, which is my main issue, LOL

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:15 am

That might be an issue with your browser or the forum. Where are you uploading your pictures to? If you're just trying to use attachments, upload them to www.imgur.com instead, then use the forum's bbcode.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Sonja wrote:That might be an issue with your browser or the forum. Where are you uploading your pictures to? If you're just trying to use attachments, upload them to http://www.imgur.com instead, then use the forum's bbcode.
well im useing img things from here, im getting my pics i took from photobucket like i normally do also, i have no idea what happened, i might try again later