Do any places in the US (esp. Texas) carry Shinkis?

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Re: Do any places in the US (esp. Texas) carry Shinkis?

Post by blade_anime » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Wait, Newbury Comics is only here in New England? Wow! I never knew that! I mean, you see them all over.

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:12 pm

blade_anime wrote:Wait, Newbury Comics is only here in New England? Wow! I never knew that! I mean, you see them all over.
Well, that's what I learned.... I typed it into Google maps, and I only saw a bunch in the New England area.

Of course, one could have sprung up down here next to my house and I haven't heard about it. :cheesygrin:

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 pm

the only store like that by me doesn't have much, it has manga, comics from along time ago, candy, and some other strange things, mostly statues and the little figures with big heads, he says he'll get what you ask for if he can but its just easier to order them myself, although i have bought some shinki sized weapons in his store, he seems to have absolutely no idea what shinki are. but i am thinking of haveing him order an ach for me and holding it til i can pay, this way i can save for her without worring someone will snatch her her out from under me while im saveing, although this store is kinda hidden and im not exactly sure how to get there without my causin's help