dengeki figures

Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.

Moderator: Caterwaul

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

dengeki figures

Post by star » Sun May 30, 2010 6:44 pm

yes, this isnt realy news or new for that fact but the dengekis are extremely popular, no i dont have any but id like to have and ianeira and eukrante figure, the secret papers they come with make me so curious, id realy apreciate if anyone who owns them would post pics of the inside of those secret papers and im sure other people would appriaciate the posts of the insides of the other dengeki secret files, and people with them, this is just a good place to show off and compare with others your collection of them, unlike show and tell (not anything against it) its all on one file for easy access so thank you and it would be apriecated if youd participate if you can :schmetterling:

Benio
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 61

Re: dengeki figures

Post by Benio » Mon May 31, 2010 2:27 pm

Yeah I'd like to see these papers too...

pyroko
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by pyroko » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:48 pm

i have the Eukrante/Ianeira one, it is basically six pages of concept art and design notes. i've got A-Kon coming up in a couple days, but i should be able to get it scanned sometime in the next week.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:46 pm

pyroko wrote:i have the Eukrante/Ianeira one, it is basically six pages of concept art and design notes. i've got A-Kon coming up in a couple days, but i should be able to get it scanned sometime in the next week.
thank you and i cant wait to see it *gets excited and tries to still seem calm and mature, it fails and my face is over come with a massive smile and i start laughing with joy, yes people do laugh with joy* *fixes my shirt and regains calmness*

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:32 pm

just a reminder, weve had alot of views to this topic but we still dont have pics....yet(please hurry)

pyroko
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by pyroko » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:46 am

be a little patient dude.

anyways, here you go(click for larger).

and that is it. i can upload larger versions elsewhere if someone with better moonrune knowledge wants to take a crack at translating anything in there.

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:11 am

Neat images of Dengeki Ianeira and Eukrante. I really hope to get those two figures... someday...

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:42 pm

sorry about my patience, and thank you so much!!!!! im sure ill grow some patience some day :schmetterling:

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:55 pm

man, im tempted to just try to paint normal versions to look like the ia & uek dengekis, they are imposible to find and super expensive, but i love them so much.........+ need to get my current ia a stand because hers is missing a piece because when she shipped, apartently she was choosen for a random search since she was comeing from out of country, or so i heard they do because the last 2 pieces of the stand are missing so she cant connect to the arm

Benio
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 61

Post by Benio » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:15 am

Thanks for the scans pyroko :thumb

I wasn't aware the Dengeki figures came with this (until this thread popped up). I probably still won't pick them up though (skipping most of the exclusives; too expensive atm) but it is pretty neat to see exclusive inserts and the like.