Questions and discussion on all things related to Busou Shinki & MMS toys.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Class A Shinki
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:36 pm
- Shinkis owned: 4
- MMS owned: 4
- Favorite MMS/Shinki: MaoChao
- Location: Texas
My Busou Shinkis are getting a little sticky with dust, and I want to clean them off. Thing is, I'm not sure what would be safe to use on them. Any suggestions?
- News Reporter
- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:06 pm
- Shinkis owned: 0
- MMS owned: 0
- Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling
- Location: New Jersey, the suburb state
I usually just use a dust cloth. I'm a bit lazy and dont bother getting dust out of the fine areas.