What Anime series are you currently watching?

Talk about Other forms of Media here!
OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Re: What Anime series are you currently watching?

Post by OshareKeiji » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:54 am

lol, I thought Yuru Yuri 2 Ep 6 was going to be a Mirakurun feature in the same tradition that Mitsudomoe dedicated it's 2nd season's first episode to peek at Gachi Rangers.

Turns out it was just Kyouko's homemade doujin anime.

Speaking of doujins, the gang is at Ariake again for the GL Comic Extreme Market. Poor Ayano was waiting for Kyouko's call but was left hanging. She thought it would be the same as last year, so she made preparations which came to naught.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Estoril&Arnval

Post by DEARDROPS » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:53 pm

lol, can't wait for To Love Ru Darkness' OVA releases, :biggrin: reading the latest chapters makes me impatient XD
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:37 pm

DEARDROPS wrote:lol, can't wait for To Love Ru Darkness' OVA releases, :biggrin: reading the latest chapters makes me impatient XD
I see what you did there }:> Fufufufufu~
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:44 am

Storm Wing wrote: I see what you did there }:> Fufufufufu~
}:> can't wait for it!! wanna see Mea on action while Rito being driven into........ }:> :headbang:
I wanna curse Japan for making DEARDROPS a great game and making milktub having great musics that I can't even let a single hour without listening to it.

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:37 pm

Yuru Yuri 2 Ep 7:

Akarin and Chinatsu's respective older sisters are freaks... and I mean that in a good way. }:>

Also currently watching Super Gals! Kotobuki Ran again. It was one of my viewing staples back in high school.

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:50 am

after watching Dakara boku ha H ga dekinai from ep1-4... my ero-power is soooooooo fired up!! }:> }:> }:> (nsfw)

EDIT : To love ru darkness OVA 1 now downloading XD, I think this OVA is about Mikan? where she smelled celline-chan's pollen XD

EDIT 2 : Now watching To Love ru Darkness OVA, it consists of prologue, and extra chapters(pollen, and body touch). Firstly Chapter 0, it was on the pool where Rito confessed to everyone :headbang: (nice guts). It is also where Momo thinks of the Harem plan and takes a bath with Rito. Next is where Mikan smelled the pollen of Celline-chan and gets inlove with his brother. Then next was Haruna being a cat and Rito takes a bath with Harunaneko :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: fuuuuuuuuuuuu!! can't get enough of it :biggrin: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

EDIT 3 : Made some subs of To Love Ru Darkness, although the raw is like watching from the net :eek: well timing was kinda hard for me this time, every time I play an off sub I can't take my eyes off of the video, which results to playing back over and over. And right now timing is on 20% my sister keeps peeking from the door I can't tend to let her watch something like this B)

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:06 am

Finally done watching Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon (season 1). One of those "ACTUALLY good" anime, imho. And it's very "otaku"-ish, in a way or another.

You want humor? Checked!
You want action? Checked!
You want drama? Checked!
You want magic? Checked!
You want mecha? Checked!
You want bishoujo? Checked!
You want oppai? Checked! (Face it, folks. It's a world of buxoms!)
You want pettanko? Checked! (Honda Masazumi takes the cake for a goddamn tear jerker reason!)

Waiting for complete season 2 :D
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

DEARDROPS
Class B Shinki

Post by DEARDROPS » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:07 pm

just finished kram schooling :headbang: now more animes to watch :D
my childhood was filled with Naruto, Gensoumaden Saiyuki, Gundam and dragon balls,

now I'm re-watching saiyuki reload gunlock,

oh yeah, i've joined a subbing group, which filled my whole schedule :( how ya guys doing here?

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:56 am

Personally, I've spent my time looking for softsubs of series that I can't get raws for and unsubbing them.

Helps with my "Increasing Japanese Vocabulary by Ear" self-study method.

Did just that with Mitsudomoe S1 and Zoryuchuu, which I marathon-viewed recently on my PSP.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:23 pm

I'm trying to waitch Pokemon in japanese with subs, but so far I've only found episodes 1-35, 38 :P