Queen's Blade Video

Talk about Other forms of Media here!
Cogar
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0

Queen's Blade Video

Post by Cogar » Sun May 06, 2012 11:43 am

Based on the toys, I became interested in Queen's Blade and purchased the first two seasons. I liked the story and action a lot, but the fanservice was more than I liked in the first season and became objectionable in the second season. For example, Melpha and Nyx (Funikura actually) were pretty nauseating IMO.

I would kind of like to continue watching the series because I really did like the story, but I don't want to watch any more "season 2 level" fanservice. My question is this: what are the subsequent series like (Queen's Blade: Beautiful Fighters and Queen's Blade Rebellion)?

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Re: Queen's Blade Video

Post by star » Sun May 06, 2012 12:24 pm

Queen's blade rebellion is also fairly good in story line but it is still plagued with fanservice, if you want to see some of it, go to animetail.com and search queens blade rebellion with no ' and you should find some of the episodes to judge for youself

Cogar
MMS Naked

Post by Cogar » Sun May 06, 2012 2:04 pm

That's a good idea, Star. Thank you. :xiphos:

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun May 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Cogar wrote:That's a good idea, Star. Thank you. :xiphos:
I will warn you of a scene in which LunaLuna attempts to "have her way" with Annelotte though

Cogar
MMS Naked

Post by Cogar » Sun May 06, 2012 5:46 pm

Thank you for the comments, Star. I really appreciate them.

Since I last posted, I have been "busy." I watched two of the Queen's Blade: Beautiful Fighters episodes (Utsukushiki Toushi-tachi) that kind of bridge between QB and QB Rebellion. The first episode was fine, but the second included Nyx and Funikura (wuggh :( ) so I won't be buying Utsukushiki Toushi-tachi videos.

I then noticed that QB Rebellion episode 2 featured Sigui, a figure I am interested in. I watched the episode, but Sigui's "holy poses" and that octopus running around were too much for me. I won't be buying Queen's Blade Rebellion videos either.

Apparently, I am not cut out to be a fan. I still might pick up a few Revoltech figures, though. They are not as cool as Busou Shinkis by any means, but they do appear to be nice figures.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Sun May 06, 2012 10:03 pm

there is actually a topic about queen's blade figures that discusses and reviews them, I suggest checking it out, I even reviewed the Siggy figure not to long ago, she is a bit lacking in paint detail in my opinion, but you can read more about it in the topic: Queen's blade figures, although I suggest not clicking links if you don't want to see the more pervy side of the figures

Cogar
MMS Naked

Post by Cogar » Mon May 07, 2012 1:34 am

Thanks I did see that and have read some of the posts. :)

Let me add that I am not against some fanservice, since it's possible to have clothing torn in a fight, and that seems to be about as far as it goes for most of the figures.

star
Class S Shinki

Post by star » Mon May 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Cogar wrote:Thanks I did see that and have read some of the posts. :)

Let me add that I am not against some fanservice, since it's possible to have clothing torn in a fight, and that seems to be about as far as it goes for most of the figures.
yeah, like the show used to be, but atleast almost all of the fanservice fits the story line, not just random panty shots LOL