Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Re: A first buyer’s view_"werkstra"

Post by Chalkred » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:46 pm

Thank you very much!

seems i got it running, but for some reason i cannot get in. are you supposed to register your country as Japan? (because i couldnt find battle rondo game on the right of the screen as you told me, only two other games.) Although im sure ive all installed correctly already.

Drango
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Drango » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:27 pm

Chalkred wrote:Thank you very much!

seems i got it running, but for some reason i cannot get in. are you supposed to register your country as Japan? (because i couldnt find battle rondo game on the right of the screen as you told me, only two other games.) Although im sure ive all installed correctly already.
You do indeed have to make a Japanese Konami ID, luckily, there is a very good guide on how to do it right here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=569
Some parts of the registration have been changed though, but for the most part, this guide and Babelfish translator to make sure, should get you through it all.

Chalkred
Class S Shinki

Post by Chalkred » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:47 am

Drango wrote:
Chalkred wrote:Thank you very much!

You do indeed have to make a Japanese Konami ID, luckily, there is a very good guide on how to do it right here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=569
Some parts of the registration have been changed though, but for the most part, this guide and Babelfish translator to make sure, should get you through it all.
great!
and ive done it. thank you! : )

Chalkred
Class S Shinki

Post by Chalkred » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:58 am

yes, thank you!