blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Re: yggdra's shinki

Post by blade_anime » Mon May 16, 2011 9:40 pm

rubixbox wrote:
star wrote: yes, tentacles and nuns are also very different, one is so dirty and the other is innocent(harmony grace isn't all that innocent but still, infact, maryceles is more innocent than harmony grace, LOL the irony!!!!)
Yes, because the psychotic little girl with a tentacle cloak and melee weapons is so innocent.
Damnit, you made mine cry. You monster. She's a sweet little girl and you made her cry.

yggdra_723
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 44
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: white valona

Post by yggdra_723 » Tue May 17, 2011 1:47 am

mechajunkie wrote:You have really nice photo images of your Shinkis. :fortbragg:
thank you :strarf:

mary celes is cute and innocent XD , depend on how you raise her :3c

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Tue May 17, 2011 3:23 pm

blade_anime wrote: Damnit, you made mine cry. You monster. She's a sweet little girl and you made her cry.
I didn't mean her! I meant...I mean...

You know what, I take it back. Maryceles was never a psycho no matter how she's portrayed officially. I'm an idiot for saying that.

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Post by Chalkred » Tue May 17, 2011 3:52 pm

rubixbox wrote:
blade_anime wrote: Damnit, you made mine cry. You monster. She's a sweet little girl and you made her cry.

You know what, I take it back. Maryceles was never a psycho no matter how she's portrayed officially. I'm an idiot for saying that.
LOL. Ohman...

star
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by star » Wed May 18, 2011 7:51 pm

rubixbox wrote:

you give up already? yeah, i suppose it is a good idea since maryceles is innocent and adorable, and if given the chance, her loving older sister proxima would go psycho on your face, LOL sisters gotta look out for each other right? but maryceles isn't psycho, she just enjoys kicking the crap out of other shinki more than the others, whats wrong with that? :schmetterling:
(@chalkred: P.S. it may be considered spaming to use 3 boxes in a row, especially since only one had words, just sayin')

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Wed May 18, 2011 8:38 pm

star wrote: you give up already? yeah, i suppose it is a good idea since maryceles is innocent and adorable, and if given the chance, her loving older sister proxima would go psycho on your face, LOL sisters gotta look out for each other right? but maryceles isn't psycho, she just enjoys kicking the crap out of other shinki more than the others, whats wrong with that? :schmetterling:
(@chalkred: P.S. it may be considered spaming to use 3 boxes in a row, especially since only one had words, just sayin')
On a more serious note, could someone who's actually played Battle Rondo/Battle Masters and has Maryceles tell me what her ingame personality is?

blade_anime
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: All of mine

Post by blade_anime » Wed May 18, 2011 10:08 pm

I think that one is psycho, but different shinkis have different personalities, even amongst the same model. At least, mine does. And yeah, my Proxy would be likely to beat the ass of anybody who messed with her sister using a lead pipe.....

yggdra_723
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 44
Favorite MMS/Shinki: white valona

Post by yggdra_723 » Thu May 19, 2011 9:11 am

shame i'm not into proxi's hair , but i would get her if i got chance
also new MGS weapon has arrived

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Post by Chalkred » Thu May 19, 2011 9:29 am

star wrote: (@chalkred: P.S. it may be considered spaming to use 3 boxes in a row, especially since only one had words, just sayin')
Ahbut i do know it is spam.
however, it was not possible to erase for edit does not bestow me "erase" option.
Moreover, did press edit on one box, and it made two more soyousee,had no intend.

HTML fuckup or m'blunder- i know not

Xehn
Kamen Adminder
Shinkis owned: 33
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Partio

Post by Xehn » Thu May 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Chalkred wrote:
star wrote: (@chalkred: P.S. it may be considered spaming to use 3 boxes in a row, especially since only one had words, just sayin')
Ahbut i do know it is spam.
however, it was not possible to erase for edit does not bestow me "erase" option.
Moreover, did press edit on one box, and it made two more soyousee,had no intend.

HTML fuckup or m'blunder- i know not
I got rid of your dupe posts. o/