Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 31
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by Hylian Pirate » Mon May 04, 2009 8:55 pm

Hey all! I'm HP. I kept seeing these blasted things on /toy/ and decided to consult Google to see what they were all about.

Google lead me to the (anemic) Wikipedia page, which in turn linked me to the TFW2005 topic. I read the whole thing, all 575+ pages. By the end, I was hooked and led here. I decided to order the Knight Xiphos, just to whet my appetite and see if they were half as cool in person as they were throughout the massive Shinki thread. Needless to say, I have more on the way.

All in due time, of course. One every other week or so until I get caught up. Don't worry; I've got my Kool-Ade ready! :strarf:

The wide majority of my collection consists of Transformers, but I have a weakness for well-articulated armored figures. Hmmm... what does that sound like...?

Zounds! I need to add myself to the tally! :xiphos:

Icarael
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Ianeira

Post by Icarael » Wed May 06, 2009 4:06 am

Wow. Looks like there are a lot of neophytes coming over to the Shinki Cult. We're gonna need a lot more Kool-Aid.

:oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus:
I am Icarael, Techpriest Acolyte of the Adeptus Shinki.
Glory to the Moe God!

General_Noodles
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Pomock

Post by General_Noodles » Wed May 06, 2009 5:34 am

haha, welcome to the cult.

ckpmax1989
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by ckpmax1989 » Wed May 13, 2009 5:03 pm

The cult of Shinkulthu welcomes all
"The Heart of the Tempest beats eternal... and those beaten remember eternally."

Chaos Incarnate
Graphics Guru
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Post by Chaos Incarnate » Tue May 19, 2009 4:07 am

Hylian Pirate wrote:Hey all! I'm HP. I kept seeing these blasted things on /toy/ and decided to consult Google to see what they were all about.

Google lead me to the (anemic) Wikipedia page, which in turn linked me to the TFW2005 topic. I read the whole thing, all 575+ pages. By the end, I was hooked and led here. I decided to order the Knight Xiphos, just to whet my appetite and see if they were half as cool in person as they were throughout the massive Shinki thread. Needless to say, I have more on the way.

All in due time, of course. One every other week or so until I get caught up. Don't worry; I've got my Kool-Ade ready! :strarf:

The wide majority of my collection consists of Transformers, but I have a weakness for well-articulated armored figures. Hmmm... what does that sound like...?

You read the entire thread? *bows*

karla-chan
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 10
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Graffias

Post by karla-chan » Tue May 19, 2009 2:35 pm

Chaos Incarnate wrote:
Hylian Pirate wrote:Hey all! I'm HP. I kept seeing these blasted things on /toy/ and decided to consult Google to see what they were all about.

You read the entire thread? *bows*
That is impressive, i didn't even know there was that many pages! So What do they say to take up that many pages! Well done for reading it though, you must have been really hooked!

Hylian Pirate
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 31
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval

Post by Hylian Pirate » Wed May 20, 2009 11:05 pm

karla-chan wrote: That is impressive, i didn't even know there was that many pages! So What do they say to take up that many pages! Well done for reading it though, you must have been really hooked!
I read it mainly to get impressions and descriptions. And the pics. There are some great pics in that thread. People's pictures are what really sold me. And I didn't really read it all per se; I did skim over some parts... But I only cheated a little! Honest!

karla-chan
Class C Shinki

Post by karla-chan » Thu May 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Hylian Pirate wrote:
karla-chan wrote: That is impressive, i didn't even know there was that many pages! So What do they say to take up that many pages! Well done for reading it though, you must have been really hooked!
I read it mainly to get impressions and descriptions. And the pics. There are some great pics in that thread. People's pictures are what really sold me. And I didn't really read it all per se; I did skim over some parts... But I only cheated a little! Honest!
I see that is fair enough ^^ it was the pictures that sold my boyfriend and then when he got some and i saw them in real life thats when i really fell in love with them. I do think a lot look better in real life. So do you have any fave busou shinki's?

xiand666
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 16
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Zelnogrard

Post by xiand666 » Fri May 22, 2009 10:09 am

Hmmm, why didn't I see this thread before? hahaha!

Oh well, since it's only been a week since I joined (although I have a few posts floating around already), might as well introduce myself here too, lol

Hi everyone, you can call me xiand!
Karla-chan wrote: I see that is fair enough ^^ it was the pictures that sold my boyfriend and then when he got some and i saw them in real life thats when i really fell in love with them. I do think a lot look better in real life. So do you have any fave busou shinki's?
Zelnogrard is obviously my fave Shinki; she packs some nice weaponry.

karla-chan
Class C Shinki

Post by karla-chan » Fri May 22, 2009 10:26 am

xiand666 wrote:Hmmm, why didn't I see this thread before? hahaha!

Oh well, since it's only been a week since I joined (although I have a few posts floating around already), might as well introduce myself here too, lol

Hi everyone, you can call me xiand!
Karla-chan wrote: I see that is fair enough ^^ it was the pictures that sold my boyfriend and then when he got some and i saw them in real life thats when i really fell in love with them. I do think a lot look better in real life. So do you have any fave busou shinki's?
Zelnogrard is obviously my fave Shinki; she packs some nice weaponry.
I see, thats cool ^^ Graffias in my fave, i really like the scorpion armour and i think it is cool she comes with an angry head and a normal head too. I did mean multiple faves as well and just ones you really like ^^ And welcome to the board. I think i should teach you the chant.

:oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus: :oneofus:

We joke a lot about it being a cult, since most people who come on here have pretty much fallen in love with busou shinki's ^^ I am sure there are other reasons too!