Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Shikaze
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 9
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Re: New Member Introductions

Post by Shikaze » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:09 am

Yeah, third one is Blade, who did Howling, Mao, Partio and Pomock.

He's also known as an incurable lolicon :biggrin:

ReinSeiun
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 49
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fubuki

Post by ReinSeiun » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Hi, new user here. I'm not really sure what to say - registered a long time ago, but this is my first time posting. I own a bunch of Shinkis, and do a bit of hobby stuff on the side, including building a scale dollhouse for them. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:02 pm

ReinSeiun wrote:Hi, new user here. I'm not really sure what to say - registered a long time ago, but this is my first time posting. I own a bunch of Shinkis, and do a bit of hobby stuff on the side, including building a scale dollhouse for them. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!
Welcome to BSW.

Do note however that this board is slow.....like SLOW. Yet it's not dead, so do not get discouraged if you get late reply.

Just remember the rule and have fun.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

goobahead1
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 0

Post by goobahead1 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:54 pm

hey im goobahead1, i learned about busou shinki's in polenicus from tfw2005 comic. they look awesome so i want to buy some and see if i can start collecting them.

but before that, can someone explain exactly what a busou shinki is, where do i get them, and how much they should cost etc etc etc

Ron8675309
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Lirbiete

Post by Ron8675309 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:02 am

Hello! I've been a fan of Busou Shinki for years, ever since the line started, but I've only been able to afford them recently. :biggrin: This seemed like one of the most completely and extensively informed BS pages/sites I could find...so here I am. :schmetterling:

Caterwaul
News Reporter
Shinkis owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling

Post by Caterwaul » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:49 am

Welcome to the group, guys!
Pity things are so quiet on the news front, though.

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:57 pm

This is a bit of a re-introduction here.

Hi, I'm Lock Cade. I originally went by the username TRANS+CRAZY when I first started out on here (and over on TFW2005 as well), but I decided it was time for a rename, so... yeah, in case you're wondering something along the lines of, "Who is this person and what have they done to TRANS+CRAZY," that's why.

Tetragrammatron
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 20
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Ohaio

Post by Tetragrammatron » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:19 pm

Greetings, fellow mecha-musume enthusiasts. Ba weep gra na weep nin bong?

The name's Tetragrammatron, or 'Tetra' for short. I'm a theatre/illustration student, with a casual interest in animation. I was introduced to Shinkies in 2011- at a summer camp of all things- by a person who brought their Partio with them. Growing up with Japanese animation, I was overjoyed, popped on Amazon as soon as I got home, and bought myself a Howling.

Four years later, I am the proud 'Master' to five little ladies, with plans for more.
A perpetual Transformers nerd, I was thrilled to see familiar faces from TFW2005. They fit well with our Robots in Disguise.

I admit that I've been stalking the site since 2011. But it never occurred to me to make an account. I'll remain a lurker as I don't have much free time, but when you have enough Shinkies and Asian figures to fill a two-story dollhouse, it seems a waste tot keep it to yourself, no?

I very much look forward to meeting you all, and continuing to enjoy your Shinkies! The stories/fan comics section is my favorite. :schmetterling:
Last edited by Tetragrammatron on Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:49 pm

Welcome to BSW, Tetra!

Um, might want to go easy on using different color text. I had a hard time reading parts of your intro post because the colors were either too dark or too light. ^^;

paxrun
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 3
MMS owned: 3

Post by paxrun » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:17 am

Hello everyone, I am Paxrun. I have been lurking inside this forum board for almost 5 years and have just registered officially in this group.

I have my fill with all of the members posting pictures and comments and gained insightful knowledge about this Busou Shinki girls.

In my country, Malaysia, although is a shorter distance between Japan and most of the collectors here, the shinkis are harder to come by and rare.

My main purpose joining this forum is to gather parts or a whole set of shinkis that maybe unwanted by their previous owners. Sorta like an adoption for shinki if you will.

I hope that my introduction sufice for now. Thank you for your time in reading this hastefully made intro.