Aurea Arleigh's Shinki (formally Fubukitsune)

For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0

Re: Fubukitsune's Shinki

Post by Aurea Arleigh » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:17 am

Shiaoran wrote:Flipping Valona MUST be made into your avatar!
She hasn't been doing much more sign language. I will have to run this by her to see if this is acceptable :D
TRANS+CRAZY wrote:*Applauds Avalon's message to her previous owner enthusiastically*
Yeah my other girls agree as well. Fighting paypal transaction for them to cough up a partial refund. But we both know how it will probably end.
Kirie wrote:Congratulation for the new home.
You look a lot healthier already :D

Renge lived in a igloo ? XD
Renge likes trying to climb into the freezer everytime I get near it. So now she has made a tent on the shelf and turned ac on. Though she can be very frumpy waking her from early hibernation.
Zenislez wrote:Good to see she is much better now.

And yes, her previous master need to get shot.......And Yuki is on the way to do that :biggrin:
Makes one sad to think of all the neglected shinki in the world :*( Some didn't even make it to the underground city.

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki

Post by Aurea Arleigh » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:37 pm

Been away a while with work and such. Not to mention Mary Celeste has had me and the girls busy.

[
Last edited by Aurea Arleigh on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:36 pm

OMG, I love your Altrene custom! Love that light blue hair and like the way she looks on Valona's body! :schmetterling:

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki

Post by Aurea Arleigh » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:02 pm

TRANS+CRAZY wrote:OMG, I love your Altrene custom! Love that light blue hair and like the way she looks on Valona's body! :schmetterling:
Thanks, I just wish her skin toning was closer to matching. Cera (Gabrine) may end up with a new hair color but I need to think what color would look best on her given she has the darker skin and black armor. Renge suggested I give Cera 2 tone pink hair, Cera refused that idea more then being tickled by Mary.
:fubuki:

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki

Post by Aurea Arleigh » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:50 pm

Thanks to a helpful local friend I was able to get the girls a new friend to keep them company during the day. I am currently in the works of building her an outfit worthy of her (so please no rude comments for lack of magnificent clothing). Who knows maybe she will end up being super-size Fubukitsune =)

:fubuki:

Somehow the picture wasn't showing up so I assume I need to resize for it to show up.
Last edited by Aurea Arleigh on Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

oOnyaOo
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 14
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling and Partio

Post by oOnyaOo » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:07 pm

Ohh, I'm excited to see if/when you do colour Cera's hair! Your Altrene's hair is so well done!
Avalon Jane
| My Flickr | My Tumblr | My Facebook |
Keep Moving Forward

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki

Post by Aurea Arleigh » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:47 pm

oOnyaOo wrote:Ohh, I'm excited to see if/when you do colour Cera's hair! Your Altrene's hair is so well done!
Thanks, I was happy she turned out well too. I am currently trying to get another head from a local figure collector. If I can get another unarmored Altlene head I may end up going with a medium brown and custom face-up. =) Still debating on a full color spectrum for Cera. I swapped her parts with my Renge's and didn't really like how she looked after the swap so she went from dark fox mode back to Cera super-beast :D

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki

Post by Aurea Arleigh » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:01 pm

Luckily today some new goodies arrived for my girls :lol:

ImageImage

Last edited by Aurea Arleigh on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heckfire
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 24
MMS owned: 6
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Do I HAVE to choose?

Post by Heckfire » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:03 am

So, Valona's head fits on the Strarf bikini body?

Also, where do you get those alternate chest armors? Do you make them yourself?
"Grab a shovel-I'm one skull away from a Mouseketeer reunion." -Bender
"I'm a triceratops balancing on a daisy with spinning wheels, baby!" -Dexter

=^.^= ~~>

Aurea Arleigh
Class A Shinki

Post by Aurea Arleigh » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:38 pm

Heckfire wrote:So, Valona's head fits on the Strarf bikini body?

Also, where do you get those alternate chest armors? Do you make them yourself?

Yes MMS 1 heads as well as MMS 2 will fit other bodies. I will say sometimes the head pegs may be too tight for the swap so be careful when trying. This could cause a split neck on a MMS 3rd if too tight. In thos ecases use something to clean up the edges of the original shinki neck joint but don't use anything too abrasive or the neck may not fit correctly on your original body. The Strarf swimwear body skin-tone matches far better to her faces then Valona's original painted body parts. I prefer it more now but wish I could use Valona's armor without finding another backpack and legs/arms. (they don't seem to have the same pegs sizes and lengths). But when she wants to stroll around the place unarmored she prefers her new outfit.

Check with GundamShinki to see if he has any extra chestplates from the order others from BSW and I had jumped into recently. Otherwise have to find a trustable proxy service and try to find them. Which beyond time hassle of waiting there is always the stupid priced handling fees and the possibility of not getting what you ordered. That being of course was my last YJA horror story of my Valona around last Halloween.