[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Nascar241993's Shinkis

Nascar241993's Shinkis

For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: halconfenix, Deviant Anomaly

Re: Nascar241993's Shinkis

Postby yumgry » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:18 pm

This signature is so like, awesome.

NO SHINKI'S D:

Wishlist: Brightfeather, Pomock, Waffebunny, Zyrdarya, Juvisy, Yoko, MMS body
yumgry
Class B Shinki

Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby kintaro » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:09 pm

kintaro
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 6

Postby mystika » Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:11 am

your mizuki is very cute :strarf: she seem like a wonderful first Shinki
mystika
Class C Shinki

Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby nascar241993 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:26 pm

nascar241993
Class A Shinki

Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby nascar241993 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:15 am

More pics finally!!!

Last night I finally decided to build Mizuki's armor.

by , on Flickr

First part of the armor I completed was the wings. Had a bit of issues when I was constructing it, accidently attached one of the pieces (on both wings) upside-down. Glad I corrected the issue before finishing the wing construction.

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

On the same night, I also decided to replace Mizuki's feet with her alt feet.

by , on Flickr

Also constructed her bow and had her hold it and the sickle. The sickle was a pain to get in her hand, but managed to get her to hold it successfully.

by , on Flickr

The following day (today) I decided to build the rest of her armor.

by , on Flickr

by , on Flickr

All in all, I'm really glad I got her, considering the quality of Mizuki and her armor, she was well worth the money. Hopefully I'll get pics of her in full armor with weapons.
nascar241993
Class A Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby ArcticKitsune » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:27 am

As I said countless times on Skype and Cbox - Congrats on your first Shinki! Also did ask how you liked your first Shinki and you found her to be awesome. Quite nice!

I see you took your time with Mizuki's armor. No matter, do take your time with such fragile bits. And she is looking awesome and one of the most awesome Shinkis to have around. She rivals that of Kohiru and Renge in my Shinki "harem" or circle.

Now then, try and find a way to take pictures of her VERY carefully outdoors only taking parts you need. Have her ride a bike or climb a tree or something? I always ask outdoors as it allows proper natural light to hit your Shinkis bringing out the best heh. If very sunny find simple shade under trees ^^. Looking forward to seeing more.
ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby nascar241993 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:34 am

nascar241993
Class A Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby MrHolister » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:33 pm

Nice pics of Mizuki. I'm sad I didn't get one I had a chance to recently... :sad: .

But very nice set up with the armor. :headbang:
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119
MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby nascar241993 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:33 pm

nascar241993
Class A Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby nascar241993 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:22 am

Recent picture of Mizuki. :)

by , on Flickr

Also, sometime this month, I managed to find my sister's old DSLR camera, a Nikon D3100, in my closet. Since it's currently her old (now unused) camera, I have claimed ownership of it. It currently needs some maintenance equipment, a charger, and (optional) spare battery and tripod.

by , on Flickr

Expect to see some higher-quality images starting sometime in September! :D
Last edited by nascar241993 on Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
nascar241993
Class A Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

PreviousNext

Return to Show & Tell