Nascar241993's Shinkis

For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: halconfenix, Deviant Anomaly

Re: Nascar241993's Shinkis

Postby nascar241993 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:37 pm

On the night of June 8th, I came up with an idea of taking pictures of unboxing Animal Crossing: New Leaf while Mizuki watched me unpack it.

Image
Animal Crossing/3DS XL Bundle Unboxing by Nascar241993, on Flickr
Image
Animal Crossing/3DS XL Bundle Unboxing 2 by Nascar241993, on Flickr

Since I had Mizuki in the cross-leg pose, decided to also get a pic of her meditating.

Image
Mizuki Meditating by Nascar241993, on Flickr
User avatar
nascar241993
Class A Shinki
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:01 pm
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka, Mizuki

Re: Nascar241993's Shinkis

Postby Zenislez » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:40 am

Dang, too long didn't open the forum....

Anyway, congrats on your first shinki and your 3DS. It's easy when you have one to follow you around, but once you got a bunch of them, it always a riot when they do everything together :biggrin: .

And yeah, nice pics Nas.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"
User avatar
Zenislez
Class S Shinki
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:17 am
Location: Lost world
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Re: Nascar241993's Shinkis

Postby nascar241993 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:46 am

Zenislez wrote:Dang, too long didn't open the forum....

Anyway, congrats on your first shinki and your 3DS. It's easy when you have one to follow you around, but once you got a bunch of them, it always a riot when they do everything together :biggrin: .

And yeah, nice pics Nas.


Thank you, Zen! :D

And yeah, if I ever get to the point of having multiple shinkis.
User avatar
nascar241993
Class A Shinki
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:01 pm
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka, Mizuki

Re: Nascar241993's Shinkis

Postby yumgry » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:49 pm

:evil:
GIVE ME THAT DS.
:ach: :ach: :ach:
This signature is so like, awesome.

NO SHINKI'S D:

Wishlist: Brightfeather, Pomock, Waffebunny, Zyrdarya, Juvisy, Yoko, MMS body
yumgry
Class B Shinki
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:29 am
Shinkis owned: 0
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yoko

Re: Nascar241993's Shinkis

Postby nascar241993 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:23 pm

yumgry wrote::evil:
GIVE ME THAT DS.
:ach: :ach: :ach:


Buy your own. :P
User avatar
nascar241993
Class A Shinki
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:01 pm
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka, Mizuki

Re: Nascar241993's Shinkis

Postby MrHolister » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Zenislez wrote:Dang, too long didn't open the forum....

Anyway, congrats on your first shinki and your 3DS. It's easy when you have one to follow you around, but once you got a bunch of them, it always a riot when they do everything together :biggrin: .




Yeah, I was warned they would be trouble if I got multiple ones, and that getting multiple ones was inevitable.. All I can say nascar is be VERY careful who you choose as other shinki companions... some have a harder time getting along than others.. As is the case in my fun circus of insanity. I just wish mine got along as well as Kintaro's... :P
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119
MrHolister
Class S Shinki
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:05 am
Shinkis owned: 13
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Re: Nascar241993's Shinkis

Postby nascar241993 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:18 pm

Fubuki Type 2 and Asuka are the next shinkis I plan on getting. Not sure what else to get after that.
User avatar
nascar241993
Class A Shinki
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:01 pm
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka, Mizuki

Re: Nascar241993's Shinkis

Postby Zenislez » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:38 pm

One thing I can say Nas, don't believe the media (show, game, whatsoever). Shinkis have the habit of changing their personality according to the owner personality.

A very good example is my girls.

In the show, Ann (Arnval) and Lene (Altlene) are quite close and do well together. My Erica (Altlene) and Anastasia (Arnval Tempesta) don't get along well.

Well, they still need some time to know each other, hopefully they will start warming up with each other.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"
User avatar
Zenislez
Class S Shinki
 
Posts: 404
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:17 am
Location: Lost world
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Re: Nascar241993's Shinkis

Postby MrHolister » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Zenislez wrote:One thing I can say Nas, don't believe the media (show, game, whatsoever). Shinkis have the habit of changing their personality according to the owner personality.

A very good example is my girls.

In the show, Ann (Arnval) and Lene (Altlene) are quite close and do well together. My Erica (Altlene) and Anastasia (Arnval Tempesta) don't get along well.

Well, they still need some time to know each other, hopefully they will start warming up with each other.


Same here.. I thought having a mk1 Strarf and a mrk2 Strarf Lavina was gonna be a bloodbath, but they are some of the tamest of the bunch. I thought My Vitulus was gonna be all sweet and timid.. then I found out she was bipolar..

It's like Zen says, you kinda don't know what you are going to get sometimes.. Pray for as little homicidal lunacy as you can hope for. Also, be aware that sometimes used shinkis come prepackaged with all KINDS of mental baggage to sort through. Trust me on this one.
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119
MrHolister
Class S Shinki
 
Posts: 407
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:05 am
Shinkis owned: 13
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Re: Nascar241993's Shinkis

Postby nascar241993 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:10 am

MrHolister wrote:It's like Zen says, you kinda don't know what you are going to get sometimes.. Pray for as little homicidal lunacy as you can hope for. Also, be aware that sometimes used shinkis come prepackaged with all KINDS of mental baggage to sort through. Trust me on this one.


I'll be sure to keep that in mind.
User avatar
nascar241993
Class A Shinki
 
Posts: 107
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:01 pm
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka, Mizuki

PreviousNext

Return to Show & Tell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron