Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

MrHolister
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Re: MrHolister's Shinkis..

Post by MrHolister » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:16 pm

Shikaze wrote:A lavina and a Tempesta getting ready to hurt each other. How.... utterly unsurprising :D
I don't think my Lavina really has a bone to pick with Tempesta.. but I feel that may not last long. She's not one to be harassed. I'm gonna keep my eye on Tempesta though, she seemed pretty serious..
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:21 pm

mystika wrote:what an lovely lively shinki family you have. you will have lot of fun with tempesta and ravina in the future can i see :lol: :lol: :P
Thanks. I'm assuming you mean lots of stress when you say fun right? lol.
Adventwings wrote:Good bye, quiet life. (As per typical Shinki hijinx.)

Have fun taking care of all the containment breaches!! :strarf:
Yeah.. I may have to duct tape everyone in plastic containers every night for a while.. I could just see coming in one morning to a decapitated shinki or something...
yumgry wrote:This is so awesome :O I love your story. I'ts really funny.
Thanks. I'll tell the girls you said they were funny. Let them be mad at someone else for a change... :P

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:21 am

Better keep an eye to all your girls. Sometimes the quiet one is the most dangerous.

At least that is in my case.

Erica (Altlene) usually gentle and understanding and always tries to avoid conflict (thought there are some things that which she won't budge), but one time when she went berserk, she injured 2 of my girls (Yuki (Mary celes) got her head knocked quite hard, while Rin's (Yda) right arm was cut off) and almost kill Tear (Raptias). I still have the pics, but because a lot of shinki gore, I choose not to post it.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:19 am

Zenislez wrote:Better keep an eye to all your girls. Sometimes the quiet one is the most dangerous.

At least that is in my case.

Erica (Altlene) usually gentle and understanding and always tries to avoid conflict (thought there are some things that which she won't budge), but one time when she went berserk, she injured 2 of my girls (Yuki (Mary celes) got her head knocked quite hard, while Rin's (Yda) right arm was cut off) and almost kill Tear (Raptias). I still have the pics, but because a lot of shinki gore, I choose not to post it.
I'll keep your advice in mind. I've been contemplating the common sense of having a Bright Feather around just in case there is ever any need for triage.. My shinkis mingle a lot with my Transformers, so I've gotten Ratchet and Knock Out respectively up to speed on Shinki physiology.. just in case..Shockwave seemed too eager to learn as well... but I tried to make it clear only the "doctors" could play "doctor" on the shinkis... no mad science..lol.

(And I'm curious to see those pics. Sounds like Erica was quite pissed..)

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:18 pm

I let some of the autobots play on my xbox the other day. Of course they went for the Fall of Cybertron game. Both Blaster and Bulkhead were irritated that they were not included in any levels of the game..
Apparently I had forgotten though I had also told Tigris and Strarf they could use the xbox as well.. didn't think they would both want to use it at the same time...
"Look at Bulk and Blasty down there.. They've been playing that game for HOURS!" .."Maybe we should go down and ask for a turn Strarf."
"I'm totally trashing your old high score here Bulk." "Yeah, it isn't hard when you are playing stuff on EASY!"
"I'm sure they'll be cool and let us play our game. Bulkhead is such a softy." ..
"Hey guys! Can we get a turn with the xbox? You guys have been playing all day..."
"This isn't really a 'choice' kinda situation either guys..."
"No can do Elf-ears, I'm on a roll!. Pretty soon I will have unlocked EVERYTHING on this game..."
"Plus, the master said me and Bulk could play. He never said we had to share..."
"You girls can come watch if you want to see some awesome happen."
"Yeah, you girls can come play too. we can show you what all the buttons do.. heh heh.."
"I know you guys are excited about your game, but we kinda want to play something different."
"What could you possibly want to play that's more fun than Transformers Fall of Cybertron... you ACTUALLY get to play as REAL Transformers!"
"Yeah, Grimlock loves it too!"
"Well, that's sweet and all,... but we'd rather play something else. Pretending to be giant lumbering robots isn't really much of an escape if you get me.."
"I'm with Strarf, pretending to be you guys isnt that exciting...,..no offense"
"We want to play Otomedius Excellent. It's fun, and there are lots of anime girls on it... "
"Yeah, even me and Arnval guest star.."
"So you would rather play a game that degrades women and presents an unrealistic ideal image to young girls to hopelessly strive for?..REALLY?"
"Yep." "What do you think about that Bulky? Don't you like girls?"
"Er..uh...Of course I like girls, I mean I uh.. Tigris?"
"Um, why are you moving like that...er...uh..." "What do you mean Bulkhead, would you rather I was a big clunky robot like Optimus Prime?"
"Listen Elfy Mc Bossypants, we aren't going anywhere, so you can pack up your girly game and go rob some Barbie dolls or something."
"No, you listen.
A) I am not an Elf, and I have a name.
B) Barbie clothes don't fit us.
C) I have a gun.. I win.
It's a win win, we get to play our game, and you get to keep your head. As a bonus, you won't have to see Tigris start stripping and purring around Bulkhead... she is a catgirl ya know..
"Can you help me scratch behind my ears Bulk... it would feel sooooo good.." "Er...uh... I think Blaster is calling me over.. I gotta go,..bye Tigris.."
"That whole vulnerable catgirl trick really worked well Tigris, maybe I should try that sometime.." "What do you mean trick Strarf.?. he he."
"Don't feel bad Blaster. At least Strarf didn't actually shoot you." "Easy for you to say, you basically got a striptease while I got my life threatened.."
"Hey Strarf.. Do you think a guy like Bulkhead could ever go for a girl like me?"
"I'm going to assume you only asked me that to make me loose my concentration on my game... nice try.... and... ewww..."

Well, I guess Strarf is getting better at dealing with people, because I didn't have to pick up any bullet casings or mop up any energon or blood..
Good for you Strarf!.. As for Tigris...(sigh)...

SOrry for the crappy pics. I need a real camera BAD. My phone just cant do lower light. Does anyone know of a good one that is cheap and is good for this sort of thing? PM me if you know of anything. Thanks.

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:08 am

Trying out a new lighting system. Hope the pics look okay. Didn't really think any text went with these pics.. I feel they are self explanatory..

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:38 pm

VERY self explanatory! :lol:

Mobius
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Fliers~

Post by Mobius » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:59 am

Wasn't there someone on these forums that pointed out groping a Strarf unit was never a good idea? :P
MrHolister wrote:
Shikaze wrote:A lavina and a Tempesta getting ready to hurt each other. How.... utterly unsurprising :D
I don't think my Lavina really has a bone to pick with Tempesta.. but I feel that may not last long. She's not one to be harassed. I'm gonna keep my eye on Tempesta though, she seemed pretty serious..
And THIS is why I will not let a Strarf in my house. I love me some Shinkis, but Charlotte and Lynette already have this rivalry going on - they blew off my ceiling fan in the crossfire! - just because of the old vs new deal. I DON'T want to imagine what happens when you put a Strarf in the same room as two rather trigger happy Shinkis.

MrHolister
Class S Shinki

Post by MrHolister » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:17 am

Mobius wrote:Wasn't there someone on these forums that pointed out groping a Strarf unit was never a good idea? :P
MrHolister wrote:
And THIS is why I will not let a Strarf in my house. I love me some Shinkis, but Charlotte and Lynette already have this rivalry going on - they blew off my ceiling fan in the crossfire! - just because of the old vs new deal. I DON'T want to imagine what happens when you put a Strarf in the same room as two rather trigger happy Shinkis.
Well, I will say this... my Strarfs were getting bored without an Arnval around. i just think they both wish I had gotten the blonde...lol. :arnval:

halconfenix
Official Tally Keeper
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Space Shuttle Arnval

Post by halconfenix » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:05 pm

at least i'm relieved that things like that didn't happened in my case....