[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
• View topic - Zenislez's Housemate

Zenislez's Housemate

For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: halconfenix, Deviant Anomaly

Re: Zenislez's Housemate

Postby Zenislez » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:41 pm

"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"
Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Zenislez » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:40 pm

Well, it's been quite some time since my last post and this is going to be a picture dump post of all pics from holiday back then. Though some of the pic is in low quality......

Hope you enjoy it.

"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"
Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby oOnyaOo » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:56 pm

Aw! They look as if they had a lot of fun. I love the shots with the fish and waving at the dogs. >w<
oOnyaOo
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 14
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby StealthCoffeePot » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:55 pm

What are the weird purple flowers in the 5th pic, that your Eukrante seems so interested in?

BTW does the Eukrante+bonus parts include both faces of the original, in addition to the smiling one?

Also in the 11th pic it looks like your Raptias was about to bash your Altine on her head with that rock she was holding.
StealthCoffeePot
Class C Shinki

Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 0

Postby Lock Cade » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:25 pm

D'aaw, the girls all look happy! Love the pics of Erica and Tear together! <3
Lock Cade
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Zenislez » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:52 am

"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"
Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Lock Cade » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Oh no, sorry to hear about the flood and your girls' parts going missing. D=
Lock Cade
Class S Shinki

Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby StealthCoffeePot » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:48 pm

That's horrible, I hope you'll be able to find/recover at least some of the missing parts.

BTW I'm wondering how you store the extra/unused parts? I keep all my figures accessories that aren't currently in use in ziploc bags in a drawer. (in th case of figmas, I use the bags they come with, whereas my shinki & wing gundam girl I use normal ziplocs.) Also, were they on a ground floor?
StealthCoffeePot
Class C Shinki

Shinkis owned: 9
MMS owned: 0

Postby Zenislez » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:22 am

Okay, finally the connection stable enough. I do need some help, but I will post it in a new topic.

Hope I can take photos again soon.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"
Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

Postby Zenislez » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:00 am

It's been quite some time since I've gone on a Hiatus because of the flood.

I also got a new camera which I haven't used to it yet and I lost the camera instructions too. So oh well. Picture dump time.

a Chocolate for Valentine

I give Erica a light pink on her lips so it will be more visible yet subtle

A bit testing with Anastasia's armor

If my girls can board an airplane like human

Teasing Erica until she get angry is a bad bad thing

The ojou has been activated again and she's out with a devilish grin

Testing the armor after the flood

Erica finished testing new armor config

Testing the range weapons

What is better than 4 arms? 6 Arms of course!
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"
Zenislez
Class S Shinki

Favorite MMS/Shinki:

PreviousNext

Return to Show & Tell