Kurihara
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 27
MMS owned: 7
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge, Maochao

Re: Kurihara's shinki

Post by Kurihara » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:49 am

TRANS+CRAZY wrote:D'aaaw, such cute pics! :schmetterling:

I don't photograph my Altrene as much, either. That's mostly because she reminds me so much of my best friend that I fell in love with, so it's hard for me to photograph her. And as for Martha and Yuta, that's really interesting how you had them stand next to each other and since then they've been together. Reminds me of my Valona and Maryceles; no sooner I started photographing those two together, I realized just how cute of a couple they are.
Ya know, it's rather interesting how they look together. I mean, at first I wanted only one shinki - Renge. But when I bought her, I started to want a friend for her not being lonely. And after that every shinki I have needs a friend, a couple or a sister. My Tigris is a couple with Valona. I have two Fubuki of both types. Altlene is a sister of Altines. Renge has Maochao, and Maryceles is now with Grapprap. And now I want to buy a gift shinki for my friend who has only Proxima Shpinel. I think its a peculiarity of all shinki - to invite friends with them XDD

Kurihara
Class A Shinki

Post by Kurihara » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:26 am

They are ninja sisters raised in a very strict clan. They always wanted freedom, wanted to live by themselves, and so they bought a right to live theitr own life, though the price was very high and they do not like to talk about it.
Oni - the oldest sister - is very strong but has a kind and vulnerable heart and loves her little sister Omi very much. But sometimes even she needs rest, and Omi takes care of her.
Omi and Oni.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:42 am

D'aaaawww...

I think most of us at some point only wanted to get 1 Shinki only to end up buying more. xD And I find it really fascinating when Shinkis develop bonds with others, not necessarily other Shinkis but other toys as well, and I can never get enough of learning more about the stories that other people have developed for their toys.

I really do hope that you can get your friend a gift Shinki so their Proxima Spinel!

mystika
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Pomock

Post by mystika » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:08 pm

aww it is heartwarming to see Omi put a blanket over Oni <3
Kurihara wrote:

Ya know, it's rather interesting how they look together. I mean, at first I wanted only one shinki - Renge. But when I bought her, I started to want a friend for her not being lonely. And after that every shinki I have needs a friend, a couple or a sister. My Tigris is a couple with Valona. I have two Fubuki of both types. Altlene is a sister of Altines. Renge has Maochao, and Maryceles is now with Grapprap. And now I want to buy a gift shinki for my friend who has only Proxima Shpinel. I think its a peculiarity of all shinki - to
Yes a shinki family seem to grow fast :) my pomock got a partio little sister and i now have a head that need a body XD

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:02 am

I wonder where do you get all those furniture for your girls. Did you buy it or make it yourself? Really interested with it.

And D'Aw, it always nice to see shinkis start bonding with each other. But shinkis bonding sometimes not always positive...

Erica (Altlene) + Anastasia (Arnval Tempesta) for example. Both of them are good girls and always try to avoid pointless fighting, bickering and try to uphold the rule and order (unlike Yuki (maryceles) who is TOO happy to break all the rule), but for some reason, these two keep avoiding each other.
TRANS+CRAZY wrote:I think most of us at some point only wanted to get 1 Shinki only to end up buying more
I agree. Back then I only want Erica (Altlene). But somehow from 1, it has grown to 9....
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

Kurihara
Class A Shinki

Post by Kurihara » Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:41 pm

TRANS+CRAZY wrote:I think most of us at some point only wanted to get 1 Shinki only to end up buying more. xD And I find it really fascinating when Shinkis develop bonds with others, not necessarily other Shinkis but other toys as well, and I can never get enough of learning more about the stories that other people have developed for their toys.
The best thing is that shinki suit everything. It is not necessery for them to buy smth. appropriate in size, as for example for ball-joint dolls.They look well with ordinary human staff as their scale allows them. Thats why, I think, they "invite" each other. They are cute, small and convinient. They a multi movable and are different in designe. It is a real pleasure to play with them not only for girls who love dolls, but for boys who love robots too. So, the more the better. XDD
mystika wrote:aww it is heartwarming to see Omi put a blanket over Oni <3
Yes a shinki family seem to grow fast :) my pomock got a partio little sister and i now have a head that need a body XD
Sometimes I think it will be great to have one of each shinki type. XDD
Zenislez wrote:I wonder where do you get all those furniture for your girls. Did you buy it or make it yourself? Really interested with it.
Unfortunately I do not make it myself. This furniture is produced for the doll-house by a company in St.Petersburg, Russia. They make 3D puzzles and cardboard toys and roomboxes for 1:12 dolls. It is made without glue and scissors. One set of furniture is about $5.

Image Image

(Pics are not mine.)

bang04
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 7
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by bang04 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:14 am

very heartwarming story.

1/12 house is interesting.

Kurihara
Class A Shinki

Post by Kurihara » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:41 am

bang04 wrote:very heartwarming story.
1/12 house is interesting.
Oh, thank you.)))

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:35 am

Please post a link to the russian website. Do they ship internationally?

Kurihara
Class A Shinki

Post by Kurihara » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:47 am

They do love each other. And though Ada is a succubus, she becomes dizzily shy when Tora is around. But sometimes even this rough and straightforward tiger-girl hesitates.
Ada and Tora.