Re: Raiski's Shinki Collection! (Gashapon Update 12.03.2013)

For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Raiski
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda Stradale

Post by Raiski » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:19 pm

Okay, I've been lurking and commenting once in a while here, but it's time to contribute this way too. I have lots of older pics of varying quality, but I'll just post the newest ones for now. I hope you all get to know me and my shinkis a little better this way! And my bf's shinkis too. :)

So, we recently made a place for our girls to stay on the bookshelf. I hate the tapestry on our livingroom walls, ugh.
It's nice for the girls to have their own special little spot. I gave my girls some instruments and a mic, and they formed a band! Can you imagine what kind of music they're playing with a set like this? :headbang:

Today we celebrated my birthday! We're one day early though. Many of my friends came over to our house, I've had a wonderful day so far. I love baking, and this time I made two birthday cakes.
One on the left is mocca/apricot/white chocolate and the one on the right is mint/chocolate flavored.

To fit the mood, I also served some appropriately sized cake to our shinkis!
It seemed to be a huge success among the girls, and my guests also liked the view. ;)
Last edited by Raiski on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:07 am, edited 5 times in total.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Re: Raiski's Shinki Collection!

Post by Shiaoran » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:31 pm

Raiski wrote:One on the left is mocca/apricot/white chocolate and the one on the right is mint/chocolate flavored.
Do want recipes. They look good XD

TempestaMkII
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval Mk2 Tempesta

Post by TempestaMkII » Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:56 pm

They look pretty yummy. Never had one of those.
Also, the Shinkis look pretty happy to have some cake but... will it be enough for all of them? :3

Raiski
Class B Shinki

Post by Raiski » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:31 am

Shiaoran wrote:
Raiski wrote:One on the left is mocca/apricot/white chocolate and the one on the right is mint/chocolate flavored.
Do want recipes. They look good XD
Thanks! I'll convert them to English and post them into the Cooking Recipes-section when I have the time. I probably should also convert the desilitres and grams to some other form? Both are really easy to make, their just basic cheesecakes with added flavor.
TempestaMkII wrote:They look pretty yummy. Never had one of those.
Also, the Shinkis look pretty happy to have some cake but... will it be enough for all of them? :3
Thank you. They're both really good, I usually just make chocolate or fruit/berry flavored cheesecakes, but this time I wanted to try something different. Maybe next I'll try making a matcha/maccha flavored one! :P
Well, there's still some leftovers from the bigger cakes, so maybe if they're not satisfied with their own cake, I'll let the girls help us finish those. It's true that there's so many shinkis living in our home already that a little cake like that probably won't last long, heh. It's a good thing I have more of those cute little cakes ordered for future parties.

And today we're making pizza! Happy birthday to me, yay~ Everyone, remember not to get fooled by anyone on the April Fool's Day! ;)
Last edited by Raiski on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:57 am

Lol, very cute. I notice that Ft. Bragg is throwing chairs, and Maryceles has "borrowed" Strength's outfit.

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Adventwings » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:44 am

Your Partio seems like she's enjoying center stage. I also really like the musical quartet down in the bottom left. Though I wonder what's got Fort Bragg Dusk all riled up like that.
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>

Raiski
Class B Shinki

Post by Raiski » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:05 am

rubixbox wrote:Lol, very cute. I notice that Ft. Bragg is throwing chairs, and Maryceles has "borrowed" Strength's outfit.
Yeah, seems Bragg didn't like the idea of a "school setting". I should have some better pics of that somewhere, but I can't seem to locate them now. I'll post them when I find 'em.

But here's some better pics of my cosplaying otaku Maryceles! Poor STR gets to spend some naked quality time with my revoltech Alice while her dress is in use... }:>
Riding Charlotte looks like fun! :)
Adventwings wrote:Your Partio seems like she's enjoying center stage. I also really like the musical quartet down in the bottom left. Though I wonder what's got Fort Bragg Dusk all riled up like that.
Heh, yeah. Partio's a great performer, even if she's a bit shy at first. I need to figure out something for Tempesta to do with the band once she arrives too, hmm...a duet maybe? :) Maybe Bragg is getting a bad influence from all the rock music around her, lol. :P

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:29 pm

Raiski wrote: But here's some better pics of my cosplaying otaku Maryceles! Poor STR gets to spend some naked quality time with my revoltech Alice while her dress is in use... }:>
I hope Alice is respecting Strength's personal space, otherwise she might just end up getting punched into a wall. :p
CONTRACT IMMINENT!:cheesygrin:

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:27 am

welcome Raiski, nice pics, mostly love the pics of Maryceles with Figma Strengths cast-off apparrel

also, Happy Birthday :)

and I see a few Ramune bottles, I use to buy boxes of the different flavours from my Asian grocer along with Calpis/Calpico bottles, but stopped as I'm on a sugar ban :)

Fubuki looks cute on the taiko drum
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

Raiski
Class B Shinki

Post by Raiski » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:22 am

rubixbox wrote:
Raiski wrote: But here's some better pics of my cosplaying otaku Maryceles! Poor STR gets to spend some naked quality time with my revoltech Alice while her dress is in use... }:>
I hope Alice is respecting Strength's personal space, otherwise she might just end up getting punched into a wall. :p
Haha, they actually get along a bit too well... :*) But tough love is part of the fun too, of course.
rubibox wrote:CONTRACT IMMINENT!:cheesygrin:
Magical girl Maryceles would be adorable! (and deadly) :cheesygrin: She knows what Kyuubey is, but still considers him "cute" ... >__>
Mikuo_Hatsune wrote:welcome Raiski, nice pics, mostly love the pics of Maryceles with Figma Strengths cast-off apparrel

also, Happy Birthday :)

and I see a few Ramune bottles, I use to buy boxes of the different flavours from my Asian grocer along with Calpis/Calpico bottles, but stopped as I'm on a sugar ban :)

Fubuki looks cute on the taiko drum
Thanks~ Mary's pics are taken with an actual camera, while all the others are taken with my cellphone. I wish they'll make the anime version of Strength as a figma too, so I can have two outfits...

I had a good birthday, but I seem to have caught the flu while fussing about. Good thing I have a nurse in the house! ;) *looks at Brightfeather*

Fubuki and Mizuki fit taiko and shamisen really well in my opinion, it was hard to decide who would play what...

Oh, I love Ramune! It's just really expensive in here (3,50-4€), so I don't get to drink it often. While I was at Japan I drunk more bottles of it than I have at home, heh..and my trip only lasted 8 days. :P My favorite flavor was the one with a blue rose on it, I have no clue what it's supposed to be though. (rose flavor maybe?) I also loved the flavored soy milks. *sigh* So many good things there that I can't get from Finland...

But! All this talk about drink makes me want to post the pics I took at our local Coffee House a while back! The lighting was soft and warm, and I didn't want to disturb anyone by using the flash so the quality isn't perfect.

Of course I took along drinks for the girls too. ;)

...but Yda wanted to taste my marshmallow hot chocolate too...
...you know what sometimes happens when you drink from a straw that's pointed downwards?
Poor Yda! Don't worry, I have napkins for accidents like these... *giggle*

Yda:"O-Oneesama! Please don't upload embarrassing pictures of me to the internet!!" ...Oh, I haven't even started yet, mwahahahah! }:>