Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Re: ~OshareKeiji No Shinki Harem~ Update 3/25 Namiko Mod

Post by OshareKeiji » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:09 am

Mikuo_Hatsune wrote:Lol not bad mix of Yoko and Ach there :D
also nice display!

I have WAY too many to do anything like that lol
That's actually the TV table. I cover the thing when not in use to keep dust from getting to it. Makes for a nice backdrop too. Also, I kinda figured that you were the sort who experiments more with that sort of thing since you have lots at your disposal.

Incidentally, this mod will be permanent for two reasons:

1)I like how it looks.
2) Now I can tell the twins apart.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Adventwings » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:47 am

Namiko's looking mighty badass in that pose. The parts complement each other really well, too. Great job!
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Re: ~OshareKeiji No Shinki Harem~ 3/27 Nami x Hibari extras

Post by OshareKeiji » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:29 am

Thanks.

Taking a cue from Mikuo (and judging from the other personal galleries I viewed, almost everyone else), pinched the glasses and the .45 from my newly purchased Homura and gave them to Namiko. Also clipped some segments from one of those metal key ball-chains to make a belt holder for the folding knife.

Hibari found the Yoko MMS chest parts and insisted that I put it on her. It was hard to say no despite the slight discrepancy in skin tone.

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:49 am

OshareKeiji wrote:I kinda figured that you were the sort who experiments more with that sort of thing since you have lots at your disposal..
lol what I meant was, too many to display like so :P
and Im not so creative tbh :P
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:00 am

Mikuo_Hatsune wrote:lol what I meant was, too many to display like so :P
and Im not so creative tbh :P
I see.

I can only imagine how tough it is to manage that number, I'm already struggling with what I have regarding elbow room and stuff.

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:14 am

I admit Ach + Yoko was a kitbash I've wanted to make for a while (except the head would be Yoko's), but no Yoko, so my envy level is over 9000 :P

Raiski
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda Stradale

Post by Raiski » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:52 am

Wow, that's a really nice and fitting combination with Yoko and Ach! And Lir looks good with Yoko's assets }:>

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:25 am

Shiaoran wrote:I admit Ach + Yoko was a kitbash I've wanted to make for a while (except the head would be Yoko's), but no Yoko, so my envy level is over 9000 :P
I never got into Gurren Lagann, so what little I know about Yoko was through wiki sites and whatnot.

Would've kept her intact if not for the loosely fitting heads.
Raiski wrote:Wow, that's a really nice and fitting combination with Yoko and Ach! And Lir looks good with Yoko's assets }:>
Yeah, my little Hibari is in too much of a rush to become a mature-looking shinki.

But apparently, it's not enough. She wanted to have an adventurous look like Namiko, but I didn't have any more parts to spare (and it looks like the working MMS 2nd parts are a mite too big for an MMS 3rd)

In the end, she was satisfied with an ABC shroud and a katana. Who says Yanderes aren't easy to please?

Raiski
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 20
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Yda Stradale

Post by Raiski » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 am

OshareKeiji wrote:
Raiski wrote:Wow, that's a really nice and fitting combination with Yoko and Ach! And Lir looks good with Yoko's assets }:>
Yeah, my little Hibari is in too much of a rush to become a mature-looking shinki.

But apparently, it's not enough. She wanted to have an adventurous look like Namiko, but I didn't have any more parts to spare (and it looks like the working MMS 2nd parts are a mite too big for an MMS 3rd)

In the end, she was satisfied with an ABC shroud and a katana. Who says Yanderes aren't easy to please?
D'aawww!

That cape fits her really well, and the huge katana makes her look like one tough chick indeed! Also Namiko's new glasses give her a mature and refined look, which makes a suprisingly good combo with the badass outfit. And Yanderes are easy to please when you know what you're doing... ;)

Gah, I'm so jealous that I still don't own Ach or Lirbiete! I need to fix that...

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Re: ~OshareKeiji No Shinki Harem~ 4/13 Nami "Heavy Gunner"

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:40 pm

While we're on the subject of cloaks, a sale priced Robot Damashi of Crossbone Gundam X-1 gave me the the final piece I needed to complete Namiko's look: the tattered ABC shroud.

In order for it to fit her, I had to pull off the shoulder and chest connectors embedded in the cloak. It was easy to get her in, but keeping it on was a different story. A Rear Part pack, two common joint connectors (those things on plastic frames that are included in almost all shinki sets) and the missile pods from Hibari's VV fighter pack were assembled to hold it in place.

As an added bonus, the missile pods had free slots that were perfect for the Folding Knife and OS-35 Rifle. The glasses had to go since they weren't really suited for this look. The chain holder was also taken out (the weapon it used to hold was now in a different spot and it didn't fit anymore because of the rear part pack), and clipped to become a necklace instead. (it's not visible on the first pic I took though)