Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: ~Ore No Motomeru Harem~ OshareKeiji's Shinki Snaps

Post by Adventwings » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:35 am

At first, I thought Harumi was firing something off with really cool effects. Then I saw "武装神姫BATTLEMASTERS MK.II" after taking a good look at it. I thought it was really neat. Nice shot.
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Adventwings wrote:At first, I thought Harumi was firing something off with really cool effects. Then I saw "武装神姫BATTLEMASTERS MK.II" after taking a good look at it. I thought it was really neat. Nice shot.
I was playing an mp3 of the Battle Masters Mk2 OST on the PS3 while I was taking the pictures, hence the psychedelic effect.

Didn't really mean for it to come off like that, but it was the best angle I managed to get after struggling with the lighting.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:16 am

Congrats on the 2nd Ach get, im trying to acquire the Dengeki one atm
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:20 am

Mikuo_Hatsune wrote:Congrats on the 2nd Ach get, im trying to acquire the Dengeki one atm
Been wanting that one for ages, but it's a bit of an impossible dream, since I depend mainly on our local hobby shop.

Hopefully they'll be able to get the base color re-issue with the bundled Spangen Cowl someday...

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:16 am

The newest addition to my harem, a Light Armor Type-Nurse Bright Feather. I usually don't get Shinki that aren't featured in the PSP game, but my weakness towards meganekko trumped that practice in this case.

Shot before unboxing. I'll be calling her Yayoi.

Judging from this Battle Rondo service discontinuation notice, I deduce that this was freshly exported from a Konamistyle shop.

No sooner has Yayoi been armed and prepped when her services were required ASAP, since one of my adopted daughters wasn't feeling too well. One shot later, she was up and about and back to killing roaches with her friends. Thanks, Yayoi!

Yayoi is now on the top level of the tower getting acquainted with everyone. Of course, she still doesn't forget to pose for the camera.

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:26 am

congrats on the Bright Feather purchase!

Zenislez
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 12
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Erica, Tear, Riela

Post by Zenislez » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:07 am

Congratulation on your recent purchase. I never know, there are way more shinki out there. Gotta do more research.
"Motto Shiawase Ni Naru"

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:33 am

With the addition of Ageha and Hanabi to the ranks (my recently obtained Mizuki & Fubuki Type 2 Shinki), a bit of reorganizing was in order for the display tower sections they occupied. Also took a bit of time to change some of the poses either to maximize the space, or just because it would look way better.

Top floor. Did some final retouching on the Gyurinos sword using Gundam markers. Also, Yayoi hugging the giant syringe = totally moe.

Floor 2. Mami and Shinmiri recently formed a guitar duo, but their rhythm styles are poles apart. Mami likes it hard, while Shinny's a bit on the mellow side. When they need a drummer, I usually hit up Ritsu, but her services are quite expensive...

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Re: ~OshareKeiji No Shinki Harem~ Update 3/25 Namiko Mod

Post by OshareKeiji » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:34 am

Got a Yoko MMS 2nd recently and I had high hopes for it since it was my first non-Shinki MMS fig. Unfortunately, it totally sucks. The head keeps coming off, the sniper rifle can't be held properly, and the stand is a non-angle adjust one.

First I wanted to see if I could use Namiko's (my second Ach who's stationed next to the computer) head to replace Yoko's. The neck slot size was different, so I swapped them.

It looked nice, but I wanted more. I have a bit of experience repairing a few odds and ends, but this was the very first time I ever modded an MMS. Had my handy precision screwdriver set, a sketch pad (to make detailed memos of how the joints were put together) and guts ready. After about an hour and a half, this was the result:

Swapped the upper torso fully so the chest part can be included. The joints from Namiko's base body also had to be transplanted, since Yoko's joints were a bit loose. After that, the rest was easy.

Namiko's looking badass. Harumi will freak when she sees how much her sister has changed...

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki

Re: ~OshareKeiji No Shinki Harem~ Update 3/25 Namiko Mod

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:48 am

Lol not bad mix of Yoko and Ach there :D
also nice display!

I have WAY too many to do anything like that lol