Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Re: ~OshareKeiji No Shinki Harem~ 4/13 Nami "Heavy Gunner"

Post by Shiaoran » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:47 pm

I think shades like Yoko's, but purple, like the helmet's visor, would compliment her nicely.

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Re: ~OshareKeiji No Shinki Harem~ 4/13 Nami "Heavy Gunner"

Post by OshareKeiji » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Shiaoran wrote:I think shades like Yoko's, but purple, like the helmet's visor, would compliment her nicely.
The orange pair from the Yoko set seems to work too.

My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Re: ~OshareKeiji No Shinki Harem~ 5/6 Twin Viper Buster

Post by OshareKeiji » Sun May 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Since Nami borrowed about half of Hibari's VV parts, I wanted to do something to make use of what was left. To that end, I combined and swapped a few between Hibari and Hayabusa's own. After that, I decided on a whim to equip Io's currently-not-in-use LC3 Cannon on the mixed VV robot. Some trial and error was required since weight distribution was an issue. After playing around with it and tightening the screws on the stand arm, this is the end result:

This bad girl, dubbed the Twin Viper Buster.
Hibari and Hayabusa meanwhile, took their own paths as armor-less shinki. Hayabusa is training to be a sniper, while Hibari has been commissioned for the Sith's ad campaign with the slogan "Come to the Dark Side... we have lolis".

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Noire, Ayu and Yuuko

Post by ZeroEdge » Sun May 06, 2012 7:20 pm

OshareKeiji wrote: Image
Hibari and Hayabusa meanwhile, took their own paths as armor-less shinki. Hayabusa is training to be a sniper, while Hibari has been commissioned for the Sith's ad campaign with the slogan "Come to the Dark Side... we have lolis".
You mean the Kokonoe Rin figures below? :cheesygrin: Strong slogan though, and already joined :P .

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Post by OshareKeiji » Sun May 06, 2012 9:51 pm

ZeroEdge wrote:You mean the Kokonoe Rin figures below? :cheesygrin: Strong slogan though, and already joined :P .
Good eye. :cheesygrin:

Kuro and Mimi were there too, they were just out of range.

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Re: ~OshareKeiji No Shinki Harem~ 5/9 Test Pilot Hibari

Post by OshareKeiji » Wed May 09, 2012 8:58 am

Despite being a now-dedicated Shinki collector, I'm not bothered too much by not having a Cradle. In my neck of the woods, those things are very hard to come by.

But I found a substitute that looks a bit better (and way cheaper by comparison): A Sega Prize EVA "Seat Of The Soul" Entry Plug Seat Figure Set. Got the one with Makinami Mari Illustrious in it (again, because of my meganekko preference).

Of course, Hibari wasted no time in kicking Mari out and playing with the controls.

I plan on attaching a USB cable on it later just for fun. It won't do squat, I only want to get the effect down flat.

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Re: ~OshareKeiji No Shinki Harem~ 10/1 Misa, Io PE and new A

Post by OshareKeiji » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:52 am

Long time no post. Finally got my off time so might as well get everyone together.

My new Yda, Misa. She's currently in the display tower and I made sure that she's close to Harumi.

My new Ach. Haven't thought up a name for her yet, so I'm having Hibari distract her with a Jelly Can treat and nicovids.

Finally got my first MMS Naked set (Wine Red PE Uniform). I knew right away who was gonna get it, none other than Io (or at the very least, Io's other face part. Io's still in the tower and fully armed)

Speaking for myself though, I'm more inclined to treat her as a new shinki instead of just being "the other Io".

EDIT: Almost forgot, I also got Aoba and Erul from Otomedius. Spent one weekend detailing their modules with Gundam marker.

MrHolister
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 13
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Vitulus

Re: ~OshareKeiji No Shinki Harem~ Misa, Io PE and new Ach

Post by MrHolister » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Nice pics.

Question..

How hard was it to make Yoko's chest fit on the shinki? I was under the impression that the chest piece would have to be modified because it was a one off design and all squishy and non compatible... This might make things interesting for my customs I am working on..
Shinkis for sale or trade!
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2119

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Re: ~OshareKeiji No Shinki Harem~ Misa, Io PE and new Ach

Post by OshareKeiji » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:14 pm

MrHolister wrote:Question..

How hard was it to make Yoko's chest fit on the shinki? I was under the impression that the chest piece would have to be modified because it was a one off design and all squishy and non compatible... This might make things interesting for my customs I am working on..
She just wasn't wearing her default chest part. Nothing else needed to be changed.

Putting it on her was about the same as taking it off the Yoko MMS despite the obvious differences in size between 2nd and 3rd.

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

Re: ~OshareKeiji No Shinki Harem~ 12/16 Mako Mod

Post by OshareKeiji » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:06 pm

My new Ach goes by the name Mako.

I intended her to be Harumi's parallel as my "take-with-me-everywhere" Ach, but a fateful Ebay listing featuring a totally abused MMS Yoko being sold for dirt cheap changed everything.

Unlike Namiko's general body overhaul, Mako's treatment mainly consisted of "showing more skin" on the original body.

Here's the result. Nami's image was that of a wild cloaked biker, so I decided to give Mako a ninja-ish look. The boot parts put on reverse makes it scream "legwarmer", and they go well with Hibari's secondary foot parts. The extended scarf part was borrowed from one of my SH Figuarts Akiba Ranger Figs (specifically Akiba Blue's).

Though the pic quality kinda stunk on this one, It was the best angle I could get to show the chest part. The front end came off by accident. Wanted to fix it at first, but the resulting look went with my "more skin" agenda. Some thinner, several cotton swabs and abrasive sheets later, Mako achieved full cleavage view.

Nami and Mako together. Wanted to add Harumi but the display tower arrangement made it a practical "Mission: Impossible". Anyway, despite her new appearance, Mako's role as my field representative still stands.