~俺の求めるハレム~ OshareKeiji's Shinki Snaps

For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

OshareKeiji
Class S Shinki

~俺の求めるハレム~ OshareKeiji's Shinki Snaps

Post by OshareKeiji » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:05 am

Finally free of familial obligations, and with my bonus coming up, I'm looking to get a better camera and more PSN Japan credits.

Also, I figured it the best time to show off my collection.

However, don't expect too much in terms of updates. I'm more a gamer by nature, so I hardly take my Shinki (or any of my other poseable figures) out of the display tower unless I feel like changing the positions once in a blue moon.

The topmost part of the tower featuring Iofiel (Tranche2), Amphysvena (Lavina), Ermengarde (Raptias), Rinrin (Maryceles) and Galadriel (Zielbelen). It's currently in chaos because I'm making room for the VV duo, but their positions will pretty much stay the same, especially Io, who looks totally smashing in that position when the display's blue light is on.

Third floor of the tower, currently occupied by Hayabusa (Tempesta), Harumi (Ach) Mami (Razz), Rossweisse (Altlenne), Waltraute (Oorbelen) and Karen (Artille). The wayward Atari Hitotonari figure was put there just to put a little reaction shot to Mami's devil-may-care wailing leap.
My love for Harumi goes THIS far. Accomplished 2012/08/17.