For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Takashi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 10
Favorite MMS/Shinki: ACH

Re: HELLO!!!

Post by Takashi » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:26 am

DasaMan wrote:@stormwing: do you know any place selling ko figma for real cheap? I'd like to test one, actually.
Here you go:
http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/se ... gy=keyword

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:12 am

buy her a MaoChao or Haoling, cheap and replaceable ;)
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 3
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Post by Storm Wing » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:09 am

Takashi wrote:
DasaMan wrote:@stormwing: do you know any place selling ko figma for real cheap? I'd like to test one, actually.
Here you go:
http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/se ... gy=keyword
Wait, those are KOs? But how "good" is that KO? I'm looking fort at least KW1 or KW2. }:>
Mikuo_Hatsune wrote:buy her a MaoChao or Haoling, cheap and replaceable ;)
Got Howling over here. Wanna buy her, Dasaman? ;)
Cut! Cut cut cut cut cut cut cut cut CUT!!
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

Shiaoran
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 47
MMS owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Altlene

Post by Shiaoran » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 am

I don't know how your daughter handles figures, but I have stuff from that age that's in pristine condition, minus the harm time does. If she handles stuff with care, I think a Revoltech Yotsuba would be great, given that she and the character are both the same age.

You can find bootleg figma for $20 shipped on ebay. Of course the quality will be crap, but you'll get to see how thin parts are. They're a bit more fragile than Shinkis, with some of them (like Asuka, Tohsaka Rin, and waitress Mikuru) having articulated hair parts that are as fragile as a crystal glass :P

If you want moe figures, I don't know any, but I bet there are japanese toys that look alot like collector's figures, except for less detailed and more durable bodies.

Takashi
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 10
Favorite MMS/Shinki: ACH

Post by Takashi » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Storm Wing wrote: Wait, those are KOs? But how "good" is that KO? I'm looking fort at least KW1 or KW2. }:>
AFAIK they are originals but some of them may be used. There was even a clear figma archetype she body.

DasaMan
Class C Shinki
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Proxima

Post by DasaMan » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Hey, nice find on those figmas. I'll just have to see how much it'd cost to ship them over. And I'll be sure to stay away from models with articulated hair, knowing how fragile they are.

As for howling, I actually have 2 of them in sealed boxes. For sale. Also, maos, juvisys, and zyrdaryas. Anyone want to trade for ianeira?

Anyway, should I just open 1 zyrdarya for her? How durable are her accessories anyway? Not sure those flower petals are strong enough.

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:16 am

DasaMan wrote:Hey, nice find on those figmas. I'll just have to see how much it'd cost to ship them over. And I'll be sure to stay away from models with articulated hair, knowing how fragile they are.

As for howling, I actually have 2 of them in sealed boxes. For sale. Also, maos, juvisys, and zyrdaryas. Anyone want to trade for ianeira?
You should've bought her when i offered you :P
DasaMan wrote:Anyway, should I just open 1 zyrdarya for her? How durable are her accessories anyway? Not sure those flower petals are strong enough.
No. Better not. Most of the material is made of hard rubber, especially the long leaves parts. I prefer Mao or Howling, those two are durable, imho.
Spin the vermin, reverse the guilt. Reverse the birth, reverse the world. Spin spin spinspinspinSPIN~~~!

DasaMan
Class C Shinki

Post by DasaMan » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:27 am

Mao and Hao short hair :P Oh well, still on the lookout for 6 inch action figure made from all plastics with long hair, preferably short shirt...

Storm Wing
Class S Shinki

Post by Storm Wing » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:24 am

DasaMan wrote:Mao and Hao short hair :P Oh well, still on the lookout for 6 inch action figure made from all plastics with long hair, preferably short shirt...
Kan'U Unchou figma, Shakugan no Shana Figma... :D

DasaMan
Class C Shinki

Post by DasaMan » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:10 am

Well, I think I found a candidate figure for my daughter, Figma 073 Teana Lanster. Not too expensive, ponytails or long hair, pink. She should love this :D

And as for Proxima, just got her a folding bike. I got it for like 10 cents from a kiosk.