Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Adventwings
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Asuka

Re: Ava's Photothread ~12 new pics- 14 Dec~

Post by Adventwings » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:09 am

That Pomock peeking out of the basket. HHHRRRRNNNGGG-!!

Your compositions are so nice. I'm jealous. (Ha)
<<Should you fail, try and try again.>>

oOnyaOo
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 14
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Howling and Partio

Post by oOnyaOo » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:29 am

Ron8675309 wrote:
oOnyaOo wrote:That is amazing, would you mind if I quoted you on the photos description on flickr? It's perfect! XD It's beyond perfect!
I was a little like "what?" scrolled up to look at the photo and burst out laughing! It really does look like that!
Really? I'm the only one who looked at that picture and saw a Pokemon couple having a domestic row because of the husband's wandering eye? And poor Partio is just in the fetal position singing Suzanne Vega's "Luka" to herself because she doesn't want to hear the fighting from the downstairs apartment? No? Just me? :P And don't even get me started on the agoraphobic dude in green with the gun who's pathologically terrified of Altines for some reason and clearly needs a mental health professional.

...Okay, maybe I've seen one too many episodes of Law & Order. LOL, feel free to quote me all you care to. :cheesygrin:
XD Hahah! Perfect!
Lock Cade wrote:Squee at all the cute pics! <3

Love that display thing you found! Hmm, I wonder if I can find something similar to that to display some of my miniature My Little Pony figurines...
Thanks!
I'm sure you could! I think they're called curio cases or something like that. =3
Adventwings wrote:That Pomock peeking out of the basket. HHHRRRRNNNGGG-!!

Your compositions are so nice. I'm jealous. (Ha)
Ahh thank you so much! Sometimes I'm a little not sure how composition works so I'm happy you like them!!

--
Just two shots today!
Here's a shinki I rarely take pics of. I think she doesnt really like the camera. She tends to vanish when the camera's out but she's quite excited for christmas so she was happy to pose with her very own christmas hat.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday season! Even if you're not one for celebrating this season I hope you and your shinkis have a lovely time.
(truth be told my family and I arent one to celebrate xmas. But I still enjoy the festive season! X3)
Avalon Jane
| My Flickr | My Tumblr | My Facebook |
Keep Moving Forward

Mechhounds
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Benio

Re: Ava's Photothread ~2 new pics- 24 Dec~

Post by Mechhounds » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:31 am

I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Re: Ava's Photothread ~2 new pics- 24 Dec~

Post by Lock Cade » Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Lovely photos!

And Happy Holidays!

PlasticWaifu
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Oorbellen

Post by PlasticWaifu » Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:04 pm

Just wanted to leave you a comment to say that your work is incredible. I spent a few hours just slowly working my way through this thread and there are so many pictures here are fantastic. I really hope to have as many Shinki as this one day that have the kinds of adventures and fun times yours do. Keep up the great work.

oOnyaOo
Class S Shinki

Post by oOnyaOo » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:41 pm

PlasticWaifu wrote:Just wanted to leave you a comment to say that your work is incredible. I spent a few hours just slowly working my way through this thread and there are so many pictures here are fantastic. I really hope to have as many Shinki as this one day that have the kinds of adventures and fun times yours do. Keep up the great work.
;w; Th-thank you so much! I'm so happy you like my photos.
And I'm sure you will! There is a nice feeling about having a small group too though, I miss that feeling. But don't get me wrong, I love my big group too! <333
I have some more photos! The beginning of the new year's always a little weird for me for personal reasons but I've still had time to take some photos.
Shinkis having fun in the snow. Well, I don't think Howling's enjoying being ganged up on by Mao and Pom.

And some Partio tossing. (you can see the fishing wire in the reflection of my mirror) oops
Avalon Jane
Keep Moving Forward

PlasticWaifu
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Oorbellen

Post by PlasticWaifu » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:19 pm

Love the Partio tossing. She doesn't seem to be enjoying it all that much though.

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Re: Ava's Photothread ~4 new pics- 21 Jan~

Post by Lock Cade » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:17 pm

Love, love, love the photo of the girls in the snow! :schmetterling:

I also love the first photo of the Partio tossing. Got to chuckle at the way Mao looks in that photo. To me, it looks like she's saying, "Oooh, that looks fun! Can I toss her next, Pomock?"

Kirie
Class B Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2

Post by Kirie » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:52 pm

She's really the little sister princess of the Kemotech family isn't she ^-^

BTW, love the out of set photos. Always envious seeing Shinki family that shows so much daily life activity like them. :)
But not so much for the "studio shots" with backdrop. Maybe because of the busy light circles in the back.

oOnyaOo
Class S Shinki

Post by oOnyaOo » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:27 am

PlasticWaifu wrote:Love the Partio tossing. She doesn't seem to be enjoying it all that much though.
She seems a little unsure to suddenly be flying! XD
Lock Cade wrote:Love, love, love the photo of the girls in the snow! :schmetterling:

I also love the first photo of the Partio tossing. Got to chuckle at the way Mao looks in that photo. To me, it looks like she's saying, "Oooh, that looks fun! Can I toss her next, Pomock?"
Thank you! They really enjoyed the snow! Well, cept Howling but she enjoys so few things in life. =/

Hahah! Thats what I imagined Mao saying too!
Kirie wrote:She's really the little sister princess of the Kemotech family isn't she ^-^

BTW, love the out of set photos. Always envious seeing Shinki family that shows so much daily life activity like them. :)
But not so much for the "studio shots" with backdrop. Maybe because of the busy light circles in the back.
That she is! I love daily life pics too! X3
---
Some more pics!

Altines is such a cutie! ;w; I adore her red eyes.
Avalon Jane
Keep Moving Forward