Gon29point55
MMS Naked
Shinkis owned: 1
MMS owned: 1
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Oorbellen

Re: Orb's and my introduction

Post by Gon29point55 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:55 am

Chalkred wrote:your Oor is lovely.
I really like the skin tone there, very vibrant (great photos)

(Alas, could not afford both so i got Zil myself.)
Thank you very much! Well, short hair takes quite a while to get my interest unless they're like Proxima's. But I do like Ziel's armor design much better than Orb's! :D

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Post by Chalkred » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:13 am

Gon29point55 wrote:
Chalkred wrote:your Oor is lovely.
I really like the skin tone there, very vibrant (great photos)

(Alas, could not afford both so i got Zil myself.)
Thank you very much! Well, short hair takes quite a while to get my interest unless they're like Proxima's. But I do like Ziel's armor design much better than Orb's! :D
curious you'd say that. I do prefer short hair, knowing they probably cannot make it much better than what is already, joint'ed long hair just doesnt seem to work for me fully as pigtails do.
Still. they are getting only better.
One day. One day.

higurashi9
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Sharatang

Post by higurashi9 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:56 am

i really like ur pictures olbern so pretty
but i kinda like black red them so i got zilvern as my first shinki
(cant wait stupid but cheap SAL shipping :ach:

Gon29point55
MMS Naked

Post by Gon29point55 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:51 am

Chalkred wrote:Still. they are getting only better.
One day. One day.
That's very true! Remembering how I would have loved to have Ianeira and Yda back then, and comparing their sculpts to recent Shinkis such as the two Fencers, the difference is remarkable! It's proof that the Busou Shinki line really is a living line as it is still active, it still has the appeal to its fans, and... well, it's continuously evolving.

If I were to have a short haired Shinki, I would really love the Type-Ferret (forgot her name! XD) and Harmony Grace! Maybe Kohiru too. XD But I find the chopsticks a little bit bizzare.
higurashi9 wrote:really like ur pictures olbern so pretty
but i kinda like black red them so i got zilvern as my first shinki
(cant wait stupid but cheap SAL shipping .
Ah, yes... the ever so notorious SAL. XD As for Color Schemes, I have no disliked color scheme, though for this case, Altlene and Orb's "dominant white - blue accent" color scheme just looks way too plain for me.

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Noire, Ayu and Yuuko

Post by ZeroEdge » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Gon29point55 wrote:If I were to have a short haired Shinki, I would really love the Type-Ferret (forgot her name! XD)
Partio! Everyone loves Partio! Who doesn't love Partio?!? But Partio will be lonely without Pomock. Howling, Maochao, Partio and Pomock are all designed by 'Blade', a well-known artist with a very distinct style, and designer of the characters of the anime Macademi WASSHOI.

Heck, everyone says they all like Zielbellen's armor design better, but I like 'em both, probably because their contrasting styles complement each other, especially if you pose them together.
Gon29point55 wrote:As for designs, I'm honestly more into Choco's since the first artist seem to prefer aircrafts on his designs (I'm not a huge fan of aircrafts :P). I do love motorcycles (Yda and Ach!!) though! And Sharatang/BabyRazz were just the perfect designs for my taste. It's unbelievable how Sharatang goes for around P10,000 nowadays though. XD
Fumikane did the character designs for Strike Witches and Sky Girls, in case you didn't know, so I guess he's more into mecha musume + aircraft.

Sharatang at P10,000 ?!?!?! Where, at GTO? I thought she was priced the same as Baby Razz...

rubixbox
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: You mean owned or..?

Post by rubixbox » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:04 pm

ZeroEdge wrote:Partio! Everyone loves Partio! Who doesn't love Partio?!?
Agreed. She's so CUTE!!! (Granted, I don't have Partio, but I've seens some cute pictures)

Gon29point55
MMS Naked

Post by Gon29point55 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:26 am

ZeroEdge wrote:Partio! Everyone loves Partio! Who doesn't love Partio?!? But Partio will be lonely without Pomock. Howling, Maochao, Partio and Pomock are all designed by 'Blade', a well-known artist with a very distinct style, and designer of the characters of the anime Macademi WASSHOI.

Sharatang at P10,000 ?!?!?! Where, at GTO? I thought she was priced the same as Baby Razz...
It seems they never had Sharatang, so I asked sir Malvin myself if he could help me acquire a Sharatang since I saw that they had BabyRazz in the store. He was in Japan then, and he texted me to tell me that he found a Sharatang, and he said it would be too pricey since it will require almost P10,000 including the shipping fee even without middle man charges.

Partio is soooo cuuuuute! =3 And yes, the style is indeed very recognizable! I'm not sure if I'll put her into my "Must Hunt" list, though I'm sure to acquire her if I get the chance.

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki
MMS owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Noire, Ayu and Yuuko

Post by ZeroEdge » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:07 am

According to the GTO site Greenhills branch once had a Sharatang... I originally wanted Arnval as my very first shinki but she was at the Makati branch (and was already sold T_T). I only go to Alabang branch 'cause its relatively near. What branch do you go to, and what shinkis do they have in stock? I might just take the time to go there if Arnval or Partio is there XD. I plan on getting all 4 of Blade's works (excluding the limited edition versions, too outta my league).

Gon29point55
MMS Naked

Post by Gon29point55 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:48 am

ZeroEdge wrote:I only go to Alabang branch 'cause its relatively near. What branch do you go to, and what shinkis do they have in stock? I might just take the time to go there if Arnval or Partio is there XD. I plan on getting all 4 of Blade's works (excluding the limited edition versions, too outta my league).
Since I'm from Antipolo, I only go to the GH branch since it's the most accessible (the Libis Branch has minimal stocks). They had Sharatang? I never noticed! Hmm... oh well, maybe someday. I'm eyeing on Altlene right now though I'm still a few bucks short (the thing that sucks about summer is not having my allowance xD) As for Partio, she seems cheap judging from how she's priced in online shops. I just hope they can rerelease her! She's unbelievably cute together with MaoChao (the other two don't appeal to me as much). Actually, nevermind MaoChao... I like Renge.

Ugh... this is bad... I'm starting to like too many Shinkis... -__-

Chalkred
Class S Shinki
Favorite MMS/Shinki: probably Gabrine

Post by Chalkred » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:27 am

Gon29point55 wrote:As for Partio, she seems cheap judging from how she's priced in online shops. I just hope they can rerelease her! She's unbelievably cute together with MaoChao (the other two don't appeal to me as much). Actually, nevermind MaoChao... I like Renge.

Ugh... this is bad... I'm starting to like too many Shinkis... -__-
Me, I am saying its my last purchase for at least the last 4(?) releases now : /

*looking at the incoming cruise type*.. Damn that would look sweet with my Gabrine.
Ah. Partio. I dont have a Partio. But considering why i like Gabrine, i can see why Partio is popular.