ZeroEdge's Mods: Harute Otoha (04/01/17)

For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Re: ZeroEdge's Mods: I'm Back! (03/25/16)

Post by Lock Cade » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:41 pm

OMG, all of your photos and mods are just... AWESOME!!! *Dies from awesomeness overload*

Seriously, though... all of your girls totally rock their new mods, color schemes, etc.

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 11
MMS owned: 11
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Noire, Ayu and Yuuko

Re: ZeroEdge's Mods: New Display Cabinet (05/04/16)

Post by ZeroEdge » Tue May 03, 2016 9:29 pm

Bought a new and larger bookshelf what will serve a my new display cabinet.

Note that I'm still not done arranging some of the shelves, especially the one that used to house the ZE's Pad. I needed to take it down sadly because of lack of space. I am planning on rebuilding it but with a different look and theme, but not too soon.

=====================================================================================================================================================

Busou Shinki mods. Plus a Miku.

=====================================================================================================================================================
Frame Arms and Frame Arms Girls.

Just started Nendoroid collecting...

My top shelf stage, almost untouched for years now.

My figmas and a certain professor. Not sure if buying any more from this line. Except Fig-Fix. Definitely buying more Fig-Fix.

Papercraft. How many years has it been? I've had these before I've had shinkis, I think...

The other shelves contain boxes of parts and weapons, some Weiss Schwarz cards for my collection, and other random stuff.

Pygar
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 10
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf

Re: ZeroEdge's Mods: New Display Cabinet (05/04/16)

Post by Pygar » Sun May 08, 2016 3:55 pm

Really nice display. I need to come up with something like this. My girls are all perched on top of a cabinet in my study, which works okay, but could look better.

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki

Re: ZeroEdge's Mods: Light Box and FAG's (07/27/16)

Post by ZeroEdge » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:59 am

Been a while again... I've been busy with mods still (though anime, work and IRL issues dominate my time) and I wanted to share some of them.

Way back I used a DIY light box in some of my old shoots but never really got around to using it due to lighting problems. Now, I've built another light box and got the lighting issues addressed via USB-powered LED bulbs and power banks (Technology! Also useful during power interruptions). With that I've began a series of photoshoots with my girls, not just shinkis but also my modded Kotobukiya Frame Arms Girls and Figmas.

For now, I've done photoshoots with Olga and Laika, and will introduce a couple of my modded FAG's.

First up, here's Olga at work.

Laika and her variable gear.

Now to introduce two of my Frame Arms Girls!

Here's Frame Arms Girl: Gourai, Chie

And Frame Arms Girl: Stylet, Sora

I'll be doing photoshoots of everyone, so stay tuned!

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:40 am

I beleive FA:G is the answer you've been looking for this whole time..
they look great and I can see you leading the modding field with them
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

Lock Cade
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 56
MMS owned: 4
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Strarf, Partio

Post by Lock Cade » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:19 am

As always, your photos and mods are very awesome!

You know, I never really liked the looks of Graprapp (don't know if I spelled the name right or not), but your mods for her make her look a 1,000 times better than she actually is. Truly amazing!

And I love your Frame Arms Girls! I might have to look into that series, see if there are any girls that I can't live without (this coming from a person who really needs to finish collecting what few Shinki she doesn't have in addition to her needing to get caught up with collecting all the awesome Transformers figures that have been released/will be released in the near future *facepalms*).

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki

Re: ZeroEdge's Mods: Griselda (07/30/16)

Post by ZeroEdge » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:09 am

Mikuo_Hatsune wrote:I beleive FA:G is the answer you've been looking for this whole time..
they look great and I can see you leading the modding field with them
Nice to hear from you again!
Lock Cade wrote:As always, your photos and mods are very awesome!

You know, I never really liked the looks of Graprapp (don't know if I spelled the name right or not), but your mods for her make her look a 1,000 times better than she actually is. Truly amazing!

And I love your Frame Arms Girls! I might have to look into that series, see if there are any girls that I can't live without (this coming from a person who really needs to finish collecting what few Shinki she doesn't have in addition to her needing to get caught up with collecting all the awesome Transformers figures that have been released/will be released in the near future *facepalms*).
You should check out the introductory post I've made about Frame Arms Girls, viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2171

=======================================================================================================================================================================================

Photoshoot update!

Griselda in all her armored glory!

Klinkin
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 2
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Eukrante

Post by Klinkin » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:25 pm

Excellent work as always. Glad to see you picked up FA Girls; between them, Koto's Shinki, and Megamis, I expect you'll have no shortage of raw materials. Speaking of raw materials, do I spy HMM Zoids parts in Olga's armor? Also, I see a Baselard variant on your shelf; is that a Cutlass, or did you repaint a normal Baselard in Cutlass colors, or is it the Baselard bombardment variant that donated some parts to Olga?

Also, you've reminded me how much I need to get real shelving. I currently use a spare table and a bunch of wire cubes to store most of my collection.

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki

Post by ZeroEdge » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:05 pm

Klinkin wrote:Speaking of raw materials, do I spy HMM Zoids parts in Olga's armor? Also, I see a Baselard variant on your shelf; is that a Cutlass, or did you repaint a normal Baselard in Cutlass colors, or is it the Baselard bombardment variant that donated some parts to Olga?
To answer your questions:
1. Yes, Olga's extra limbs are courtesy of a HMM Gun Sniper Leena Special. Its parts and weaponry are shared by a few of my figures, including Sora and my three Frame Arms mecha.
2. It is the Baselard Bombardment kit, repainted in Cutlass base colors. Its shoulder mounted swivel parts were repurposed as Olga's plasma cutters. You know your stuff! :thumbsup: I'll be making photoshoots of it and 2 others soon.

ZeroEdge
Class S Shinki

Re: ZeroEdge's Mods: Rina (08/08/16)

Post by ZeroEdge » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:54 am

Photoshoot update!

Rina, my resident blade lancer and airhead :P