Arctic Kitsune's Shinki's (& Reviews)

For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

Benio
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 61
MMS owned: 0

Re: Arctic Kitsune's Shinki's (& Reviews)

Post by Benio » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:19 pm

ArcticKitsune wrote:@Benio: Well, I'm highly paranoid of some form of PVC poisoning and such....but since you asked here you go...

LOL I wasn't being serious, though that is an awesome shot. And yeah I probably wouldn't eat from either of their utensils as I'd be afraid I'd either loose or break them.
ArcticKitsune wrote:Acquired Shinki Renge! Now my mini collection is complete, for now. I got hordes of photoshooting ideas to take care of before obtaining more Figmas or Shinkis :).

-----

Shinki Renge Review:
http://ghostlysubstance.swgbex.com/Blog/?p=1425
*awsome snip*

Great review and pics on Renge. Makes me glad I ordered her. Now I just have to wait for her and her sis to arrive.
ArcticKitsune wrote: Part 2 - Princess Kohiru:

NImage
What is this she is holding up? It looks like furry sushi of some sort :question:

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Post by ArcticKitsune » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:49 am

Benio wrote:What is this she is holding up? It looks like furry sushi of some sort :question:
Uh...I knew I should of replied when I first saw your post....uh....Furry Bunny? Damn...I know the name but I forgot the exact name. The arm is from a vicious pink bunny that's bleeding and probably eats things. Run it through other members?

------

Now to play catch up >.< Sorry for the amount of images but I guess you'd want them? Enjoy!

- Review of Renge
http://ghostlysubstance.swgbex.com/Blog/?p=1425

I waited impatiently since August for her. I nearly went nuts from all the damn wait and now that I got her she's following me everywhere. Yes, including places where Kohiru once was (or shall be). Great figure and lovely poses haha.

ImageImage
ImageImage

---

- Some random (and semi-pointless) article of Renge's awakening:
http://ghostlysubstance.swgbex.com/Blog/?p=1578

A little prequel thing for Renge. This was supposed to be how my Shinki's discovered her and then I got to review her lol. Dialogue is just randomness, don't take it seriously.

---

- Rememberance Day - November 11th - We Remember!

---

- Renge @ Naru2u Anime Convention
http://ghostlysubstance.swgbex.com/Blog/?p=1594

Renge came with me to an Anime convention. Also meet a fellow Anime Otaku from figure.fm at the convention :). Renge is basically trying to show off that person's Ita-top.

----

Until next time :).
Last edited by ArcticKitsune on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shizen22
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Post by shizen22 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Hello, ArcticKitsune! I've seen your photos before but never realized you were here until you posted in my thread! orz

Your photos are very nice! I liked the Benio & Kohiru pics and especially the cute sleeping Renge photos. :schmetterling:

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki

Post by ArcticKitsune » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:35 pm

shizen22 wrote:Hello, ArcticKitsune! I've seen your photos before but never realized you were here until you posted in my thread! orz

Your photos are very nice! I liked the Benio & Kohiru pics and especially the cute sleeping Renge photos. :schmetterling:
*bows formally* - On MFC? Been trying to get Shinki's into POTD on it.

Thanks! Glad you like my images heh. Benio and Kohiru? Quote a pair they are, and the sleeping Renge? Maybe I should get Renge a nice sleeping place as someone else did for their Renge.

shizen22
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Post by shizen22 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:05 am

ArcticKitsune wrote:*bows formally* - On MFC? Been trying to get Shinki's into POTD on it.
Yeah, I've seen your pics on MFC, Flickr, maybe even other places! :thumbsup:

Shinki POTD doesn't seem to be an easy task. I lucked out on mine because of the squirrel. Good luck.
Maybe I should get Renge a nice sleeping place as someone else did for their Renge.
If you got the space and accessories, go for it. :D

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:02 am

hey Kitsune :D , glad to see you're enjoying Renge!!

my thread is up.. after many months of lazing around :D come check it out :D see you around on Figure.FM too!
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki

Post by ArcticKitsune » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:18 pm

shizen22 wrote:
ArcticKitsune wrote:*bows formally* - On MFC? Been trying to get Shinki's into POTD on it.
Yeah, I've seen your pics on MFC, Flickr, maybe even other places! :thumbsup:

Shinki POTD doesn't seem to be an easy task. I lucked out on mine because of the squirrel. Good luck.
Maybe I should get Renge a nice sleeping place as someone else did for their Renge.
If you got the space and accessories, go for it. :D
Nice nice ^^. Well, did once or twice but then lucked out as people didn't like Shinki's. It's all Figmas and Dollfies these days haha.

------
hey Kitsune , glad to see you're enjoying Renge!!

my thread is up.. after many months of lazing around come check it out see you around on Figure.FM too!
Yo! And sure am. She's the main reason why I got into Shinki's in the first place :P. I bought Benio by influence and Kohiru for her cuteness.

I saw, and commented twice. Nice stuff! Hope you're enjoying my Kitsune rounds and the Renge posts on there!

---------

And now onto Renge's Snow post :)

Blog article: http://ghostlysubstance.swgbex.com/Blog/?p=1615

- Renge gone fishing.

- Renge inviting you to fish another time. Going to accept her invite? ^^. She's also mentioning how big her fishie was heh.

- The lovely Lotus 9 tailed Fox - Renge! Gorgeous!

- Some umbrella play heh.

- I found out her hair and peg piece had an air bubble in it. The cold chilly wind caused her to fall loosening her head and snapping her hair upon impact with the large boulder lower to where she was standing. I'd assume the drop was half a meter? A quarter of that half? *shrugs*. I used my pocket knife to pick it out of her head and pondering how to put it back together.

---

Regardless, Renge looks gorgeous in the snow! It's as if she was made for it. If not, she fits. Now I'm pondering about giving her a real fluffy white fox tail and/or a cape with a custom Canadian logo on it. I don't know how I'm going to accomplish that though....

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:51 am

Renge is cute in the snow :D
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:21 am

Oh no! I hope you get it fixed soon. D=
I'm thinking of using my Renge's ninetails hair as her real tails and making/modding a ponytail piece for her so she can have traditional looking tails. |D

Benio
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 61

Post by Benio » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Great pics of Renge; the indoor ones and the outdoor ones—especially in the snow.

Sorry to hear about her "bad hair day". :*(

I can't really tell in the picture of the damaged hair extension but maybe if you can dig out some of the dark red peg in the hair piece and use a small piece of wood (from a toothpick maybe) might fix it.