Arctic Kitsune's Shinki's (& Reviews)

For showing off your Busou Shinki & MMS toys

Moderators: Deviant Anomaly, halconfenix

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 5
MMS owned: 0
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge & Kohiru

Re: Arctic Kitsune's Shinki's (& Reviews)

Post by ArcticKitsune » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:12 pm

Mikuo_Hatsune wrote:Renge is cute in the snow :D
Agreed :P

---
Oh no! I hope you get it fixed soon. D=
I'm thinking of using my Renge's ninetails hair as her real tails and making/modding a ponytail piece for her so she can have traditional looking tails. |D
Pondering how to lol.
And I was going to, but never did. Looking around for any 9 tails stuff and such. Wonder if you'll beat me to it? :P

---
Great pics of Renge; the indoor ones and the outdoor ones—especially in the snow.

Sorry to hear about her "bad hair day".

I can't really tell in the picture of the damaged hair extension but maybe if you can dig out some of the dark red peg in the hair piece and use a small piece of wood (from a toothpick maybe) might fix it.
Thanks ^^.

Hmm, don't know if that'll work as theres less than 10% of the peg on the hair bit. The thing was probably molded on separately. Trying to figure out how to piece it together.

infinitygundam103
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval mk2 Tempesta

Post by infinitygundam103 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:56 pm

just in case you didn't know, Shinkis don't go well together with the cold...
just me stealing your shadow...
and whatever else a camera can take.

Sonja
Class S Shinki

Post by Sonja » Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:45 pm

ArcticKitsune wrote:
Oh no! I hope you get it fixed soon. D=
I'm thinking of using my Renge's ninetails hair as her real tails and making/modding a ponytail piece for her so she can have traditional looking tails. |D
Pondering how to lol.
And I was going to, but never did. Looking around for any 9 tails stuff and such. Wonder if you'll beat me to it? :P
I wound up cheating and used the back hairpiece from a Pinky St figure. Just made the peg on it a bit bigger with some epoxy putty and then painted it to match Renge's hair.

shizen22
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Post by shizen22 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:49 pm

I really like how Renge looks in the snow although she doesn't look dressed for it. :schmetterling:
I don't like the cold so I'm glad it rarely snows in Houston although it does look like a nice environment to pose certain Shinkis in.

Too bad about the hair piece. You might try finding something to hold the peg to the hair or just something to replace the peg altogether. Either way, hope you find a fix for it.

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki

Post by ArcticKitsune » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:35 pm

infinitygundam103 wrote:just in case you didn't know, Shinkis don't go well together with the cold...
Well, it appears I won't be going out all that often so Renge doesn't have to worry all that much. Plus, it's a big pain in the butt to trudge through the snow in mid-winter ^^.....I'll maybe have 3 more photoshoots in that silly snow and the rest indoors with decorations or so. If she breaks, I'll be pissed but I hope it'll be something I can easily customize or fix ^^.

---
I wound up cheating and used the back hairpiece from a Pinky St figure. Just made the peg on it a bit bigger with some epoxy putty and then painted it to match Renge's hair.
Haha! I saw in your thread and a bit jealous now. Your Renge looks nicer now ^_^.

---
I really like how Renge looks in the snow although she doesn't look dressed for it.
I don't like the cold so I'm glad it rarely snows in Houston although it does look like a nice environment to pose certain Shinkis in.

Too bad about the hair piece. You might try finding something to hold the peg to the hair or just something to replace the peg altogether. Either way, hope you find a fix for it.
Thats why we got to dress her up in place of Konami :P. Been looking at images on fg-site and getting random thoughts in dressing Renge up without making her look like a doll.

*ponders*

infinitygundam103
Class A Shinki
Shinkis owned: 32
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Arnval mk2 Tempesta

Post by infinitygundam103 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:58 pm

ArcticKitsune wrote: Thats why we got to dress her up in place of Konami :P. Been looking at images on fg-site and getting random thoughts in dressing Renge up without making her look like a doll.

*ponders*
Without looking like a doll? What are you insane, crazy or a genius?
just me stealing your shadow...
and whatever else a camera can take.

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki

Post by ArcticKitsune » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Without looking like a doll? What are you insane, crazy or a genius?
I'll take 'genius' due to my fox affiliation :P. Got some 'doll' comments when figure photoshooting both Figmas and Shinkis in public areas. Even trolls on certain sites call these figures dolls.

-----

Renge didn't want to do anything for the past few days, including today, due to the dense overcast weather.

- My Article: http://ghostlysubstance.swgbex.com/Blog/?p=1621
- Figure.fm version: http://www.figure.fm/post/en/19821/Just ... +days.html

- O-chan - *jiiiiiii~*
Renge - zzzzzzzzzz

- ?! O.o

- *Renge examines O-Chan a bit more*
Renge - "I shall use you as a fluffy little pillow. Don't bother me today Mastah! I want my sleep, shoo! Shoo!"
Me - "Not even for a little? No fishing or food snatching? :)"

- zzzzZZzzzzzzz
O-chan - *wiggle wiggle*

- Nya~

-----

Didn't want to spam this thread so I simply chose the best images :p. And it's a good thing Renge decided to sleep because the rain was mixed with the wind. Renge doesn't have a rain coat and the umbrella would of been useless. I did get her a nice gift that you'll see at a later date heh.

Mikuo_Hatsune
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 163
MMS owned: 13
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Murmeltier

Post by Mikuo_Hatsune » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:03 pm

once again Renge and O-Chan look nice on the glove :P
Don't Follow Me On Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/ODST813

shizen22
Class S Shinki
Shinkis owned: 25
MMS owned: 2
Favorite MMS/Shinki: Renge

Post by shizen22 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:48 am

I think my brain melted a little at the cuteness of the pics.

ArcticKitsune
Class S Shinki

Post by ArcticKitsune » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:41 am

Mikuo_Hatsune wrote:once again Renge and O-Chan look nice on the glove :P
I think my brain melted a little at the cuteness of the pics.
Glad you both like ^_^.

---------

Well, thought I'd update this now with more Busou Shinkiness while I remember to heh.

- Renge surprised at December snow on December 5th.

- But she quickly gets used to it and enjoys it ^^.

- December 5th - Sinterklaas day in Eastern Europe. Me and the Shinki's celebrate it in Canada :tsugaru:.

- And on a new day, Renge goes scouting on a freezing rain day.

- Bearing some claws as well in protection against wildlife lol.

- *salutes* - standing there while freezing rain fell.

- But hey, if that pains you then I can always photoshoot her indoors were she looks cute with a ribbon. I've been warned and I took people's warnings seriously about rusting joints.

---

And images I don't know what to do with yet for blog. You guys get sneak peak at it.

- And on another much nicer day Renge ends up peacefully scouting the landscape once more.

- Though, she gets a tad frustrated and wants to see some lacking Christmas decorations around. Benio attempts to stir Renge's emotions up a tad by getting reasonably hostile.......

- Even so, Renge stays put.

- And Benio ponders what to scheme next.

-------

Well, hope you guys/gals enjoyed this and hope Renge stays as my trusty little partner during these winter times ^_^.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a happy new year! I'm trying to make this Christmas a special one for both me and you guys/gals! Here is to hoping things work out!